What's new

India On Track To Knock Britain Out Of World's Top 5 Economies

And you are comparing a country which was called a basket case until the 60s with frequent famines , to a historically strong mfg country.

There was no comparison in the first place . It's only the Indian's who are doing these silly comparisons with UK and Germany

Last edited:
No when it was written, It was not written in the contest of bretain. But you are right, A study with multiple currencies would have made better sense.
Yes that would make sense, however when projections are made currencies are kept constant, IMF does the same with its projections, cos it no easy task to know how much would any currency fluctuate. Btw just a suggestion why dont you make a chart of India nominal GDP, keeping rupee at constant..untill 2030..

a country of 1.3 billion people finally surpassing a country of 65 million :eek:

MAPfrappe+Google+Maps+Mashup+-+UK+vs+India.png

Inida is always one various track.
The article state many issues with Indian economy. Productivity has fallen, banks in bad shape, not enough jobs, demonization, taxes, poor infrastructure, bad loans, etc. Than the article said India will surpass UK economy then germamy. Someone is writing crap. Maybe if they use PPP than i will believe it.

There is a long way to go for any developing country especially for those with considerable population.

View attachment 393513 View attachment 393512 View attachment 393514 View attachment 393516
Not if India consider using PPP as a measuring tool

The article state many issues with Indian economy. Productivity has fallen, banks in bad shape, not enough jobs, demonization, taxes, poor infrastructure, bad loans, etc. Than the article said India will surpass UK economy then germamy. Someone is writing crap. Maybe if they use PPP than i will believe it.

IMF is writing crap you say? India has already surpassed these countries by PPP.

lets see shall we..........

fair enough i under stand were you get that from. but am i not allowed to say shupa powa? do you have any idea how ignorant some of your country are?

Don't you think that is uncalled for? or should i start talk about Uk.

a country of 1.3 billion people finally surpassing a country of 65 million :eek:

MAPfrappe+Google+Maps+Mashup+-+UK+vs+India.png

A country who occupied and ruled other countries for centuries...

oohhh, they can creep on the track for a thousand years. Nobody would stop to wait for its calculation.

UK was better shape compared to other european economies. Now India is about to overtake UK, great

India will overtake Germany in 2022 as the world’s fourth-largest economy and push Britain out of the top five, based on analysis of growth projections by the International Monetary Fund

@The Accountant @MastanKhan @RiazHaq @Areesh @patentneer @IceCold @LA se Karachi @TheCamelGuy @KAL-EL @Mrc @Natan @T-Rex @SecularNationalist @samsara @GraveDigger388

View attachment 393499

India will be around 3 trillion dollar economy by 2019

@Malik Alashter @HAKIKAT @Qazi Muhammad Kamran @Lahore_PAF @Moonlight @Doyalbaba @Little Falcon @Khanate @Thorough Pro @2800 @Madali @KediKesenFare @Maxpane

That is if another great war doesn't break out in the meantime. I've news that Fat Kim is about to test his sixth nuke. Russia if not China is about to dump dollar as the means of international trade. Do realse the economic implication of it? It's 2017. Let's see if the world can avoid a nuclear conflict in the next twelve months. 2022, that seems so far away under the present circumstances. It is like talking about 1946 in 1938.

As a person of Indian origin, this does feels good but when you think about it really, it is actually under-achievement - honestly all other contemporary factors being equal, life in the UK for the majority is leagues ahead of Indian majority (materially as well as mentally); Indians score spiritually and morally.

OTOH UK's affluent lifestyle is built upon centuries of plunder in India and Africa and therefore it is doubly laudable that India is on the mend in just 75 years of independence. Jai Bharat!

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom