What's new

‘India On Par With Others in Electronic Warfare’

stop cheating
7400 series is a Penryn core processor, you tell me who designed the Penryn core!

don't you feel strange? india couldn't even build power generators, yet is building multi core processors?

it is an intel team managed by americans using amercian core design to assemble multiple core chips.

:smokin: I am living in the west, spent 10 years here, had my PhD degree here.

yet, an indian who is making probably 500 usd a month is lecturing me how to "see whats happening".

hahaha

400 Indian brains behind Intel

The chipmaker Intel has launched its much-awaited first six-core microprocessor counting on a growing trend toward server virtualization. 400 engineers at Intel’s center in Bangalore developed Intel Xeon 7400 series six-core microprocessor named Dunnington. Praveen Vishakantaiah, the Chief Architect of Dunnington said, “The Bangalore design center is the first Intel team outside the U.S. to complete the design of a 45-nanometer processor.”

^^^ Why ruin our Sunday morning arguing with a moron?? Let him be..!! We are peace loving(peaceful loving :woot:) people arnt we??!! :D

^^^ Why ruin our Sunday morning arguing with a moron?? Let him be..!! We are peace loving(peaceful loving :woot:) people arnt we??!! :D

But you have to admit, it was funny to see him reduced to saying "Im rich and live in the west" as a defence, when asked for a link. Don't you love it when trolls descend to such a level where they themselves don't realise what they are saying?

(But I agree, we shouldn't waste more time on him.)

this one chini chutiya is driving 10 indians crazy i am out. u guys can keep up the fight.

You know,
Some times an whole family of well educated parents,experienced grandparents,or active siblings cannot keep a small kid from stop crying.
Its either he's plain stupid or he's pretending to be stupid.

You can wake up someone who's sleeping,but not the one who's pretending to be asleep.

You know,
Some times an whole family of well educated parents,experienced grandparents,or active siblings cannot keep a small kid from stop crying.
Its either he's plain stupid or he's pretending to be stupid.

You can wake up someone who's sleeping,but not the one who's pretending to be asleep.

yeah but he says he is a phd :blink:

how could such a moron get a phd??

i also had a PhD = Pass with High Difficulty

China is ASSEMBLING boeing airliners, which were designed in the USA. Indian's are inventing and designing new chips for intel and amd, not just manufacturing them. Designing new processors and chips which didn't exist before. Big difference. The joke is still on you for failing to see the obvious.

To bring sanity to this discussion.. we can go on and on as to who does what, but the real thisng is this..
although we design these chips, when or how can we see a home grown chip developed by indians powering the world's PCs. Will there be a bunch of people in this team who will one day spin off another co, to make these products, as it happens so oftenin the silicon valley?. I doubt so. Until then we can say all we want about indian capability but it will still be a bit hollow, just like chinese might on great manufacturing.
i dont konw if its important for indians to start a chip fabrication industry first.

stop cheating
7400 series is a Penryn core processor, you tell me who designed the Penryn core!

don't you feel strange? india couldn't even build power generators, yet is building multi core processors?

it is an intel team managed by americans using amercian core design to assemble multiple core chips.

:smokin: I am living in the west, spent 10 years here, had my PhD degree here.

yet, an indian who is making probably 500 usd a month is lecturing me how to "see whats happening".

hahaha

$500 about 25000 is the starting salary at most indian IT outsourcing companies for people with basic degrees, not PhDs. so people with some experience make significantly more.
I hear that people in the west are making money but pay huge amounts in taxes. so the actual in-hand when you compare with indian IT companies may not be THAT different

$500 about 25000 is the starting salary at most indian IT outsourcing companies for people with basic degrees, not PhDs. so people with some experience make significantly more.
I hear that people in the west are making money but pay huge amounts in taxes. so the actual in-hand when you compare with indian IT companies may not be THAT different

Holy macaroni, you are actually going to discuss incomes with him? It doesn't matter whether he earns 500 dollars or 50 cents - he has earned his daily wage by trolling here. Now lets come back to the topic, which is India's electronic warfare capabilities.

Earlier there was a news and some pics that an EW variant of Tejas was on cards. It was said that a prototype of Tejas was being modified for that.

Earlier there was a news and some pics that an EW variant of Tejas was on cards. It was said that a prototype of Tejas was being modified for that.

I remember hearing that, but it makes much more sense to put EW systems on an MKI or rafale, if they are talking about a growler kind of thing. Tejas doesn't have the raw power needed for that kind of role. On the other hand, since the platform is ours, we can experiment as much as we want on it.

I remember hearing that, but it makes much more sense to put EW systems on an MKI or rafale, if they are talking about a growler kind of thing. Tejas doesn't have the raw power needed for that kind of role. On the other hand, since the platform is ours, we can experiment as much as we want on it.

I would prefer tejas as,
Like you said,
1. Platform is ours
2. Naval tejas with EW suite will be an another asset

Ah peaceful, my old friend ! Nice to see you back and trolling! :cheers:

Now, to end this show, here is an example of an AESA radar developed by DRDO!

https://sites.google.com/site/idpsentinel/radars/long-range-solid-state-active-aperture-array-radar-lstar

The LSTAR is a S-Band AESA radar being developed by DRDO for use on the under development AEW&CS aircraft.

Ground testing has been completed in all modes . And as it has performed optimally so the flight testing will commence from july onwards.

Also, here is a detailed description of the indian AEW&C listen carefully!

India's AEW&C programme - Dr. S. Christopher at Aero India 2009 03 of 03 - YouTube

(@ 4.00 in the above video) India has developed it's own AESA TR module and patented it too.

Also, according to Dr. Saraswat's speech last year (2011 jan) india had Demonstrated the functioning of Gallium Nitride high-electron mobility transistor , so we are well on our way for next gen TR modules!

http://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/pub/nl/2011/january.pdf

Now, go apply for another PhD!;)

yes, people make more money in india than in US,

happy now?

Ah peaceful, my old friend ! Nice to see you back and trolling! :cheers:

Now, to end this show, here is an example of an AESA radar developed by DRDO!

https://sites.google.com/site/idpsentinel/radars/long-range-solid-state-active-aperture-array-radar-lstar

The LSTAR is a S-Band AESA radar being developed by DRDO for use on the under development AEW&CS aircraft.

Ground testing has been completed in all modes . And as it has performed optimally so the flight testing will commence from july onwards.

Also, here is a detailed description of the indian AEW&C listen carefully!

India's AEW&C programme - Dr. S. Christopher at Aero India 2009 03 of 03 - YouTube

(@ 4.00 in the above video) India has developed it's own AESA TR module and patented it too.

Also, according to Dr. Saraswat's speech last year (2011 jan) india had Demonstrated the functioning of Gallium Nitride high-electron mobility transistor , so we are well on our way for next gen TR modules!

http://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/pub/nl/2011/january.pdf

Now, go apply for another PhD!;)

in the pdf, the heading 'newsletter' in devnagri is spelt incorrectly? to me it reads news-lighter rather than news letter.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom