What's new

‘India On Par With Others in Electronic Warfare’

you do realised the word "being developed"?

Did you read about the Arudhra radar? That was also pointed out to you, you conveniently ignored it.

yes, people make more money in india than in US,

happy now?

Some do, some don't. But our personal incomes don't matter in a discussion about AESA radars. When someone asks for a link for an assertion, we don't say "ha ha ha, I'm rich, you are poor", like you did.

You have trolled enough and earned enough 50 cents for the day. I suggest you let some other chinese earn their daily wages for the day now.

yes, people make more money in india than in US,

happy now?

Did I say that.
I only said what $500 is in an indian IT company. Sorry if i assumed that the other person was in IT.

But $500 in India is close to $2000 in PPP terms and its a starters' salary in Indian IT. Someone with about 5 years experience can easily get about $2000. and this is for what you people lovingly call cyber-coolie work ,on this forum.
so please chill and stop sulking

That is how it's written in Hindi! :)
i would put a single 'A ki matra'

you do realised the word "being developed"?

You do realise that "it has completed Ground tests and ready for integration". An AESA is an AESA whether on ground or in air!

Also, read about the indian patented TR modules?

Did you read about the Arudhra radar? That was also pointed out to you, you conveniently ignored it.

Some do, some don't. But our personal incomes don't matter in a discussion about AESA radars. When someone asks for a link for an assertion, we don't say "ha ha ha, I'm rich, you are poor", like you did.

You have trolled enough and earned enough 50 cents for the day. I suggest you let some other chinese earn their daily wages for the day now.
we did say in bollywood movies of nineties;;;
- 2 takke ki aulad, mere saath baat karne ka jurrat karte ho
- 500 rupaye kamane waala teri kya aukad hai mere saaf behes karne ko
- tum kidhar aur mein kidhar
and such kind of gems

indian AEW&C?

KJ-2000, in active service since 2004:
kj2000plaawacszhenguans.jpg

KJ-200
205311.jpg

ZDK-03
kj200psd.jpg

KJ-1, built in the 1970s
normaltu4uz67704.jpg

what india has? what is that "on par" system?

theemb145aewcplatform.jpg

one day indian, always liar

But $500 in India is close to $2000 in PPP terms and its a starters' salary in Indian IT. Someone with about 5 years experience can easily get about $2000. and this is for what you people lovingly call cyber-coolie work ,on this forum.
so please chill and stop sulking

most of my friends doing IT in Shanghai is taking home $5000 after tax.
most of my friends doing IT here in the west is taking home $8000 after tax.

I am talking about average, not special BS.

you can keep trolling, your nation's GDP per capita is $1000 for a reason.

oh, btw, I don't think Chinese is on par with the US on Electronic Warfare.

it is so funny to see indians 20 years behind China is arguing it is on par with China/US/EU

indian AEW&C?

KJ-200
205311.jpg

ZDK-03
kj200psd.jpg

KJ-1, built in the 1970s
normaltu4uz67704.jpg

most of my friends doing IT in Shanghai is taking home $5000 after tax.
most of my friends doing IT here in the west is taking home $8000 after tax.

I am talking about average, not special BS.

you can keep trolling, your nation's GDP per capita is $1000 for a reason.
and what is that reason? then if you are talking about average you should have quoted the per capita number of $1000 with is $80pm and not $500.
you are the one who started the troll with incorrect facts

indian AEW&C?

KJ-200
205311.jpg

ZDK-03
kj200psd.jpg

KJ-1, built in the 1970s
normaltu4uz67704.jpg

Talk about the L STAR aesa developed by DRDO! Do not divert the issue!

Do you agree that you were wrong in shooting off your mouth?

We will discuss the AEW&C on another thread!

One day peaceful,................:rofl:

Talk about the L STAR aesa developed by DRDO! Do not divert the issue!

Do you agree that you were wrong in shooting off your mouth?

We will discuss the AEW&C on another thread!

One day peaceful,................:rofl:

shocked?

keep this mind: india is 20 years behind China in these systems and the gap is widening on a daily basis.

if you look at ZDK-03, will PLA use it?

highly unlikely, it is for Pakistan.

:lol::rofl:

Well guys , the scientist is not some random scientist.... he is an Indian scientist so you can expect him pulling stuff out of his black stinky a$$ :lol: ... Does bharti guy even know the meaning of "on par" ? India "on par" in electronic warfare with who? Russia? China? The United States of America? :cry:

Hey probably the bharti was talking about Sri Lanka or something....oh never mind.

By the way , what are the specs of most power Indian-made AESA radars for fighter air craft? I want to compare it with chinese or Russian one's .... Oh wait! bhartimata doesn't even have any basic AESA radar for fighters...... "on par" ? :laugh:

shocked?

keep this mind: india is 20 years behind China in these systems and the gap is widening on a daily basis.

You started with an assertion that "DRDO has not developed an AESA" ; your bull was exposed and so you divert the subject elsewhere.

I'll discuss AEW&C with you and show how it's again the same bull but first just talk about the AESA and even the GaN modules being developed by india!

Peaceful idiot lied that india have no aesa radar,got owned in front of realities,and is now trying to take cheap shot with poverty,income,awacs pic etc.This guy dont know how to make a constructive arguement but claims he is a phd and have iq 146..:rofl: There are highly educated chinese members but just look at the difference between quality of their posts and this retard's..phd my a$$

You started with an assertion that "DRDO has not developed an AESA" ; your bull was exposed and so you divert the subject elsewhere.

I'll discuss AEW&C with you and show how it's again the same bull but first just talk about the AESA and even the GaN modules being developed by india!

I asked what is your AESA radar, so far I have not seen any AESA radar built by india in active service.

I have shown you photos with Chinese AESA in active service since 2004, I argued that early prototypes should just be considered as prototype as we all know it took india 30 years to build arjun/LCA.

show me your AESA radar in active service, or please shut up you liar

we Chinese have human moon landing project already approved, people are working on that. can we claim we are on par with Americans? we can't - as it is just an ongoing project.

yet, indians are different, they can. when they have something in lab, they claim they are on par with the world.

what they have?

have a look at the photos above - 1970s design of junk!

:no: since when intel and amd become india company?

AESA rader designed/made in india?

what a joke

We do have it. You need to search via Google instead of Baidu to get the real news.

then according to your thug's theory, China are building boeing airliners. what a bloody joke.

yes, Chinese building Boeing airliner in Tianjing.

Well don't you suddenly manage to come up with products that never fail? :D

What's wrong in that here? :azn:

This is why I said, move to a country where parallel news updates stream rather than edited and cropped ones.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom