What's new

‘India On Par With Others in Electronic Warfare’

:lol::rofl:

Well guys , the scientist is not some random scientist.... he is an Indian scientist so you can expect him pulling stuff out of his black stinky a$$ :lol: ... Does bharti guy even know the meaning of "on par" ? India "on par" in electronic warfare with who? Russia? China? The United States of America? :cry:

Hey probably the bharti was talking about Sri Lanka or something....oh never mind.

By the way , what are the specs of most power Indian-made AESA radars for fighter air craft? I want to compare it with chinese or Russian one's .... Oh wait! bhartimata doesn't even have any basic AESA radar for fighters...... "on par" ? :laugh:

Go first tell your scientists to develope an SLV and then come here talking about Indian scientists.

I asked what is your AESA radar, so far I have not seen any AESA radar built by india in active service.

I have shown you photos with Chinese AESA in active service since 2004, I argued that early prototypes should just be considered as prototype as we all know it took india 30 years to build arjun/LCA.

show me your AESA radar in active service, or please shut up you liar

What is wrong with you, man? The arudhra is in active service with the IAF, as was pointed out to you on the very first page.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...eveloped-arudhra-aesa-radar-inducted-iaf.html
http://ibnlive.in.com/generalnewsfe...r-radar-inducted-at-naliya-in-guj/713097.html

Now you should shut up.

stop cheating
7400 series is a Penryn core processor, you tell me who designed the Penryn core!

don't you feel strange? india couldn't even build power generators, yet is building multi core processors?

it is an intel team managed by americans using amercian core design to assemble multiple core chips.

But isn't it equally strange how you come up with products that need decades of R&D and they never happen to fail?

Again we get to see another glimpse of commies IQ. :lol:

:smokin: I am living in the west, spent 10 years here, had my PhD degree here.

yet, an indian who is making probably 500 usd a month is lecturing me how to "see whats happening".

hahaha

Good to see you're trying to save your life living off your homeland. Keep it up because returning to your homeland would have consequences.

What is wrong with you, man? The arudhra is in active service with the IAF, as was pointed out to you on the very first page.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...eveloped-arudhra-aesa-radar-inducted-iaf.html
Livefist: PHOTOS: IAF Inducts Israel-built Medium Power Radar

Now you should shut up.

Don't waste your time with the Red here. He's ordered to troll and if he doesn't, MSS will track and shoot him for "not glorifying the People's Government".

He's only ordered to type, not think.

Guys any info on the v 22 osprey on being evaluated for IN as an EW aircraft for operation from carriers?

:no: since when intel and amd become india company?

AESA rader designed/made in india?

what a joke

I thought u must be knowing English...... how to read and understand ..but my bad... anyways i don't like to make fun of Mentally retarded ppl..TC

:lol::rofl::lol:

A bharti hindu calling other 'slave' ? :woot: Oh probably you are sick ? ;)

I took the name of China because Chinese are building their indigenous Beidu , Fighter planes , Commercial Airliners , Ships , Missiles , AWACS systems , Anti-Ballastic missiles , ICBMS etc etc etc..They have actually deployed, long ago, most of the things I mentioned ! Now most of these things require immense expertize in electronics. So Chinese are way , way , way , way ahead of your slumistan ....oh I mean Hindu-stan :lol: Just having AESA in laboratory doesn't mean that you are , somehow , "on par" with other nations. Please send me the specs of your AESA radars deployed in the fighter aircrafts of your IAF in great numbers... Secondly , even if you are able to make one 'AESA' radar in like ten years (lol) , you still won't become "on-par" with the Russia , China and U.S.A! Don't embarrass yourself here. Its PDF ... Bhartis have no respect here because its an international quality forum ...not your bharti-rat-sh!t !

I can already see the dire frustration and anger in your post ... Calling others slaves , beggars and what not? lol ..

Oh by the way , go provide toilets for your staggering 69% of rural population(including your aunties) :oops:

bringing religion every where....... saying muslims will rule the world and blaming India because of majority population is hindu.... sick attitude......

post reported what kinda rant is this..... such a cheap post never seen in pdf until today...

@oscar sir.... have you read AUz post, look how much offensive and insulting language he used.... instead of AUz you banned laughing soldier... hmmm nice moderating....

I don't think that the Arudhra MPR which IAF inducted was developed by LRDE because as per my info,the LRDE is still developing its own version.That Arudhra is most probably Israel's Elta El/M 2084.

bringing religion every where....... saying muslims will rule the world and blaming India because of majority population is hindu.... sick attitude......

post reported what kinda rant is this..... such a cheap post never seen in pdf until today...

@oscar sir.... have you read AUz post, look how much offensive and insulting language he used.... instead of AUz you banned laughing soldier... hmmm nice moderating....

No , actually PDF has never went THAT cheap before but now a days , loads of Indians are coming to PDF and they are bringing its quality down. Tell your youtube ignorant wanna bee internet warriors to not to come here if they can't handle a international forum. HE was the FIRST who started trolling by calling Pakistanis as "beggars" and "slaves" and what not?.... I just insulted him back. So the one who STARTS trolling gets banned. Tell moderators when I start a troll..or say that Indians are slaves or have short dicks blah blah blah...I NEVER say such stupid things...but when Indians start trolling then Pakistanis just 'respond' ...

Hope you understand. Hate goes both ways. Indians should spit their hate of Pakistan , and Pakistanis won't insult them. Simple. When you try to put us down , what you expect?

I asked what is your AESA radar, so far I have not seen any AESA radar built by india in active service.

I have shown you photos with Chinese AESA in active service since 2004, I argued that early prototypes should just be considered as prototype as we all know it took india 30 years to build arjun/LCA.

show me your AESA radar in active service, or please shut up you liar

we Chinese have human moon landing project already approved, people are working on that. can we claim we are on par with Americans? we can't - as it is just an ongoing project.

yet, indians are different, they can. when they have something in lab, they claim they are on par with the world.

what they have?

have a look at the photos above - 1970s design of junk!

WTF....how many times we have to provide you link.....

Arudhra radar to boost IAF's air defence system - Times Of India

I don't think that the Arudhra MPR which IAF inducted was developed by LRDE because as per my info,the LRDE is still developing its own version.That Arudhra is most probably Israel's Elta El/M 2084.

That is correct.

Arudhra Medium Power Radar inducted in the IAF

representatives of ELTA Systems Ltd, Israel, the Original Equipment Manufacturer of the radar were also present on the occasion.

So, to date, India does not have an indigenous AESA in service. It is working on it.

Which brings us to the question: which "other countries" is India "on par with" in electronic warfare?

That is correct.

Arudhra Medium Power Radar inducted in the IAF

representatives of ELTA Systems Ltd, Israel, the Original Equipment Manufacturer of the radar were also present on the occasion.

So, to date, India does not have an indigenous AESA in service. It is working on it.

Which brings us to the question: which "other countries" is India "on par with" in electronic warfare?

Nope Indian has an indigenous AESA on board Shivalik class ships. We have AESA radar on our satellite RISAT-1 which can generate SAR images from hundreds of kms away in space.

Before that you have to know about EW capabilities of India. Any idea about that? What do you know? Than only you can compare.

Nope Indian has an indigenous AESA on board Shivalik class ships.

The mere fact that you guys import AESA from Israel proves you don't have operational "on par" technology.

We have AESA radar on our satellite RISAT-1 which can generate SAR images from hundreds of kms away in space.

RISAT-1 uses C-band SAR, which is the entry-level technology; again hardly "on par". This is precisely why India bought RISAT-2 from Israel along with their X-band SAR.

Before that you have to know about EW capabilities of India. Any idea about that? What do you know? Than only you can compare.

The people making the claims need to demonstrate their validity using specific examples. Otherwise, it's like saying you have all this whiz bang secret technology but you are not allowed to reveal it.

Tall claims , nothing else ... Like always , a few days ago " Agni 5 CEP became low than every other ICBM in the world "

Nothing surprising ! The chest thumping goes on ...

The mere fact that you guys import AESA from Israel proves you don't have operational "on par" technology.

RISAT-1 uses C-band SAR, which is the entry-level technology; again hardly "on par". This is precisely why India bought RISAT-2 from Israel along with their X-band SAR.

The people making the claims need to demonstrate their validity using specific examples. Otherwise, it's like saying you have all this whiz bang secret technology but you are not allowed to reveal it.

Where there is one either it is Israeli or 'entry level'!!!! But most of the countries cannot even develop those 'entry level' AESA. lol Those onboard Shivalik are indigenous and those are Israeli like Arudhra and AEROSTAT are clearly mentioned. The RISAT-1 has C-band but that has own advantages. A spaced based SAR with 1 m resolution is very rare only handful of countries has such capability. It reuries high power TR modules to image the earth from more than 500 km away. Name some countries with such capabilities.

We developed LSTAR for AWACS. we have 600 km LRTR. We have developed GaN based TR modules. We have developed mmw seeker for ATGM. we have developed dual guidance seeker for our BMD. we are developing 1500 km range LRTR-2.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom