What's new

India offers Egypt to transfer Tejas technology and local manufacturing

Finally somebody said it! He's just an obnoxious troll. Every time I see his posts,he's talking like a walking flamebait. He went from "We stronk" to "We will destroy your Egyptian buddies".

I understand why some of them overreacted this is their redlines Egypt becoming buddies with India trigger them in fact anyone who buddies buddies gangus will trigger them as they want the gangus isolated they are greedy bastards.. I like that about them but this was unnecessary because it was just an offer that will never be accepted.. It was not worth the outrage it was an unnecessary overreaction

So my question is, Are Tata trucks part of the offer? I mean its a complete package. Egyptian Air force already have Rafeal,F16 and other tested platform why would they want to buy Tejas? Why dont they sell it to their Ally in the neighbour i mean Israel (lol), After all its the pride of Indian Airforce and HAL Industry. Sure they would want it badly.

But I really don't understand how calling Greece and Egypt relic power strong holds represents hate ? Somalian economy sucks so now I hate Somali ?
I'm not talking about this thread only,where some people jumped on Egyptians out of nowhere. Generally,there's a lot of Pak members going nuts against these countries in other threads as well. You didn't say something illogical when you explained why you said Egypt is the Greece of the Middle-East. If you meant that both Greece and Egypt were big powers in the ancient and medieval world then yes,these are past glories. But even so,Egypt is pretty strong for the region.

Look at the Egyptian fighters, if you have the same, then talk
The flying cockroach JF17 or Tejas is nothing but a second-row training fighter if it is contracted, and the Indians, the Tejas fighter program is better than the cockroach as we call it in Egypt, so I see it very suitable and better for the Air Force and this A gain for you, as we will send you the rest of the Mirage 5 or some of the worn out F16 to you, as we did two years agoView attachment 794506.
This AF will be used to Invade which country ? or defend from which country ?

Salaam

There is so much hate about Egypt,Greece and Iran here...wtf.

You have to remember this is primarily a defence forum so you'd find the 'ulta nationalists' here a lot more than usual. Most Pakistanis have a very favourable view of most Islamic countries. Saudi and Iran have their own camps amongst their sects but generally all are considered brotherly countries.

Greece isn't well known to the general public except for Aristotle (known as Arastu) and Socrates (known as Socraat). Obviously also Alexander the Great known as Sikandar.

With ultra nationalists you know its isn't sufficient to love your group but also (in many cases) hating/despising all others who even slightly differ from your official line.

Though sometimes people just fall for troll baiting and start attacking a friendly country.

And missiles aside,what will Egypt be jealous of that you produce? JF-17? It's good,but not even your "brother" Turkey cared to buy it.
They have F-16s,they have Mirage 2000s,they have Rafale,they have Su-35s.

Al-Khalid MBT? Talha APC?

They have Abrams.

Their AA systems are more and better than yours. I'm sorry to say,but their AA shield is better.

Manpower? They're as many as you are more or less.

So what makes you say "Don't even compare Egypt with Pakistan militarily". What's the day and night difference?

I mean purchasing top-class military hardware off the shelf is something else that was produced by any other country and producing 4th Gen Aircraft locally is something entirely different. Yes, JF-17 is not comparable to the jets you have mentioned but consider it was our first project and it takes time for any platform to mature and develop.

Any country that produces local military gear has much more respect from me than those who spend Billions on buying and relying on foreign military equipment.

I mean purchasing top-class military hardware off the shelf is something else that was produced by any other country and producing 4th Gen Aircraft locally is something entirely different. Yes, JF-17 is not comparable to the jets you have mentioned but consider it was our first project and it takes time for any platform to mature and develop.

Any country that produces local military gear has much more respect from me than those who spend Billions on buying and relying on foreign military equipment.
I'm not against the JF-17,I like it. I'm just replying to that guy who said Egypt and Pakistan are day and night militarily. One thing about making your own equipment is the quality. I'm not talking about the JF-17 or Pakistan's missiles,but all the rest. And that goes for any country that makes its own stuff. It's a matter of quality. If you make let's say...your own stuff but they are trash then how are you better?

The good thing with Egypt is that they have American,Russian,French,German,Chinese and other weapons. Of course that's also a weakness,but in case of an embargo they can still use a lot of equipment.

FEbM_uaXoAAvIIt.jpeg.jpg

The head of the Indian state-owned HAF Group said that his country is offering Egypt and other countries to manufacture Tejas by setting up a factory for local production.

so india can’t build this itself for its own airforce but is willing to let a third country build it.

I too offer Khan vilatey super duper fighter jet, you just have to build it your self. I will give you the plans.

k

You need reading glasses. Read below how your Egyptian friend started the trolling:

You are not doing a disservice to me by pretending that the Egyptian is the angel here. You know that very well. Tell your dear Egyptian friend to take a hike from this forum. We don't want his ugly presence on this forum. He is on our list of trolls now. We will treat him like a troll from this point onwards.

Who wants war with you people? LOL GTFO of out here man. Waste of time. It is people like you and that Egyptian twat who come here to beg and seek attention on a Pakistani defence forum. It is not the other way round. Let me assure you that 99% of Pakistani members here aren't interested in you and your hate for Pakistan. We know the moment you become a member on this forum you start showing your true colors. All I have to do is look at your comment history and I can prove that members like you are here only to troll against Pakistan.

You might have a handful of allies on your side on this forum, but the majority fully understands your true motive on the forum. Don't you for a moment think that you can get the upper hand here.

It was just a shade nothing serious calm down bro.. Something the nembers use to doing the other way

Last edited:
FEbM_uaXoAAvIIt.jpeg.jpg

The head of the Indian state-owned HAF Group said that his country is offering Egypt and other countries to manufacture Tejas by setting up a factory for local production.

Hi SC, news in OP is quite believable, considering this is not the only place where Indians are aggressively pitching their LCA, in some cases jF-17 is a direct competitor.
Only place where Indians didn't land Teja is Azerbaijan, and obviously this is because Iran is their strategic partner and Azerbaijan as well see them as such. Otherwise, it's same story in Malaysian tender, where Indians have offered LCA with GE engines at very low prices, story in Argentina is as well quite similar but there we have UAE warming up for sale competition with their SU75, but thank God there's a Chinese factor in jF-17, which cover the criminal laxness from Pakistan side, but as far Arab world is concerned, we expect Pakistan to adopt proactive approach and offer most attractive deals!
Just like Pakistan behave as in case of Iraq and Syria ;)

As well, now since we all know, there are discussions in place of PAF possibly acquiring Egyptian F-16.... it's understandable that Indians offering them selves as a better partner than Pakistan and as i said their are black sheeps in Pakistan, who help India succeed in their cold start.

This happened between Indians and the Egyptians in 60s with the Marut.

I think Bangladesh and Sri Lanka are good markets for India to try and dominate.

End of the day, India did persuade Sri Lanka not to buy the JF-17 Thunder, so it must've done so to offer it's own.
They gave sri lankans free planes to not buy jf17. Some kind of weird face saving for their hyper-ego public.

Back
Top Bottom