What's new

India offers Egypt to transfer Tejas technology and local manufacturing

Salaam

Friendly country? You are a renowned Arab bootlicker. Everytime a discussion about your Arab masters erupts you are here to defend them. Egypt is not a friendly country. Never has been. It is a jealous little rat always bad mouthing Pakistan.

What kind of cowardly Arabs do you defend anyway? Where is your outrage for the Arabs when they trample on their Palestinian brothers under the bus? MBS is busy buying football clubs and other GCC Arabs don't give a rats *** about anything.

I realize this is an internet forum and even I were to call everyone a coward and used needlessly rude language with others, it wouldn't make any difference. I come here to learn and engage in civil discussion.

It is easy to think that if you are able to use the loudest voice or the angriest words, it somehow represents patriotism. Anyone and everyone can use foul language and behave rudely on the internet. It does not benefit Pakistan in the least so I do not see it as being anything patriotic.

With regards to the Arabs and GCC, I've never defended MBS or anyone. I've criticized his policies several times on this forum. I haven't called him names or done it in a way that may have appealed to your sensibilities more but I have done it.

With regards to my general desire to have good relations with the Arabs world - I genuinely fail to see why Pakistan would want to not have that. In international affairs, countries try and guard their interests and many a times countries find themselves on different sides of an issue. That doesn't mean you make them out to be your enemy.

The Arabs, like Turks and Chinese are our 'brothers' in that we have a lot in common with them and it's good to have allies in the world. Not all are equal in terms of closeness of strategic importance but they are there.

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u2.jpg

Finally somebody said it! He's just an obnoxious troll. Every time I see his posts,he's talking like a walking flamebait. He went from "We stronk" to "We will destroy your Egyptian buddies".
this dick comparison with GCC states on this forum is driven by sense of subservience to so called Supreme Leader, and now post Morsi Egypt is new addition to the red.

Read this book and you'll know how Pakistan's nuclear and missile program has been reliant on financial support from Arabs.. which was eventually proliferated to holy Iran, by an elected PM in history.

Now there's a new PM, but Iran remain at top of priority list in Pakistan's state affairs...

No surprise... but as you haven't noticed, trolling already started from post#4 but down the line some one who goes around by the identity as son of a Pak army general, as well having some clout among ISI and SSG, switched it into war with Egypt, rest of the tribal lot was bound to follow the lead. Perhaps, mistaking your favoritism as granted.

Last edited:
One possibly egyptian guy says something negative.

Hyper PDF Kids: All 500 million Arabs are evil.

Exactly how much technology can India transfer ? The only things that are Indian are the mission computers and airframe - and both of them are crap implementations ..

You may be right, but don't expect Indians would mean exactly, what they are showing or saying.
There are always multi prong objectives and theirs always a ground work prepared before hand.
Pakistan is always part of every equation they construct.
Pakistan's failure starts with a useless, clueless and new is Irani subservient foreign office.
Remember, Indians drafted this policy of isolating Pakistan from it's strategic allies, back when Genral Zia went to watch cricket match in India and make shot a famous remark, following Indians prepared a grand plan, which took off in 90's with support of Iran and PPP and some ''useful idiots''.

I'm not talking about this thread only,where some people jumped on Egyptians out of nowhere. Generally,there's a lot of Pak members going nuts against these countries in other threads as well. You didn't say something illogical when you explained why you said Egypt is the Greece of the Middle-East. If you meant that both Greece and Egypt were big powers in the ancient and medieval world then yes,these are past glories. But even so,Egypt is pretty strong for the region.

That is exactly What I mean for Egypt and Greece, as for Egypt buying Teja, if it suits their Air strategy then why not... we (Pakistanis) just troll Indians and those who support Indians generally :)

Back
Top Bottom