What's new

India offers Egypt to transfer Tejas technology and local manufacturing

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
FEbM_uaXoAAvIIt.jpeg.jpg

The head of the Indian state-owned HAF Group said that his country is offering Egypt and other countries to manufacture Tejas by setting up a factory for local production.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1461080526467616770

For any country wanting to opt for LCA with western avionics Grippen is the most mature option. If someone has to pay 70-80 million for an LCA tgey certainly wont choose Tejas. Tejas wont attract any customers untill India has 100 odd piece in its inventory. By the tume that happens Tejas will be a plane out of its time. The is something too little and too late. Even the first deliveries of MK1A for india wont start until 2024 according HAL industries itself. I doubt that they can even manage it by 2024.

A lost cause where a aircraft never even met dog fighting capability yet alone air worthy

Jokes aside but the concept of LCA suites Pakistan's needs alot more then IAF. PAF could operate these on M2 highways in event of war more effectively then IAF. But India despite having access to all sort of western technologies still managed to f this up big time.

Pakistanis catch a glimpse of Indian Tejas on dubai show..

FETa071XIAcgrvA.jpg

1637058826528.png
Hehehe AMF guy getting a glimpse on Tejas lol
Jokes aside but the concept of LCA suites Pakistan's needs alot more then IAF. PAF could operate these on M2 highways in event of war more effectively then IAF. But India despite having access to all sort of western technologies still managed to f this up big time.
But PAF can instead buy trucks to operate on roads than to operate jets on roads since they aren’t fly worthy

offering TOT to other's while still not inducted in their own airforce in any strength, why go around doing such absurd things.

If Tejas were inducted back in 2015 and there were at least 3 squadron in IAF, the chances of sale would have been very high.

There's no way India can export airplanes manufactured in India at the current production capacity because it has to fulfill its own needs first. Offering to build abroad is a better option and would also reduce the overall time and cost.

Now's that's called "D E P R E S S I O N" and "D E S P E R A T I O N". I'm sure Indians will be willing to sell it at a loss just to make a sale.

Its not about making sales but to avoid being looked upon like a failure. Indians in an effort to make Tejas a high end fighter ballooned its cost so much that a single piece of MK1A now costs 65 million. That more than cost of a Russian made su 30 and almost the same as F16 Block 52+ if not block 60.

Exactly how much technology can India transfer ? The only things that are Indian are the mission computers and airframe - and both of them are crap implementations ..

Exactly how much technology can India transfer ? The only things that are Indian are the mission computers and airframe - and both of them are crap implementations ..

tech transfer = the FANTASTIC tea maker machine and ejection seat.

Look at the Egyptian fighters, if you have the same, then talk
The flying cockroach JF17 or Tejas is nothing but a second-row training fighter if it is contracted, and the Indians, the Tejas fighter program is better than the cockroach as we call it in Egypt, so I see it very suitable and better for the Air Force and this A gain for you, as we will send you the rest of the Mirage 5 or some of the worn out F16 to you, as we did two years agoView attachment 794506.
Okay f16 armed with aim7M lmao

Look at the Egyptian fighters, if you have the same, then talk
The flying cockroach JF17 or Tejas is nothing but a second-row training fighter if it is contracted, and the Indians, the Tejas fighter program is better than the cockroach as we call it in Egypt, so I see it very suitable and better for the Air Force and this A gain for you, as we will send you the rest of the Mirage 5 or some of the worn out F16 to you, as we did two years agoView attachment 794506.

The JF-17 Block 3 will smoke anything the Egyptians have.

Don't compare a nuclear power with a country that doesn't even posses a single missile.

Back
Top Bottom