What's new

India offers Egypt to transfer Tejas technology and local manufacturing

I think Egypt should get 1-2 sqs of Teja bhai, if it suits their Strategy... As for Egypt vs Pakistan, its irrelevant...Egypt is the Greece of Middle East that should be enough said for them.

Last edited:
I think Egypt should get 1-2 sqs of Teja bhai, if it suits their Strategy... As for Egypt vs Pakistan, its irrelevant...Egypt is the Greece of GCC that should be enough said for them.

Is Egypt even a GCC nation?

tejas has many utilities and one can right a thesis on it...
you guys are naive just can't get to that level...

khud sey urr keh nai day rahay dosrun ko chipka rahay hain!

mitrrrunnn wtf!

I don't understand why alot of people bad mouthing Egypt unnecessarily in this thread? Yes India offered them but it doesn't mean Egypt accepted or needs this. We will not see Tejas production in Egypt that is for sure because there is no need for it this is just a good gesture from India but there is no need for it in Cairo.

The bad mouthing of Egypt is uncalled for in this thread. Egypt however will only purchase Brahmos nothing else.

Egypt has high quality purchase protocol they don't purchase junk

I don't understand why alot of people bad mouthing Egypt unnecessarily in this thread? Yes India offered them but it doesn't mean Egypt accepted or needs this. We will not see Tejas production in Egypt that is for sure because there is no need for it this is just a good gesture from India but there is no need for it in Cairo.

The bad mouthing of Egypt is uncalled for in this thread. Egypt however will only purchase Brahmos nothing else.

Egypt has high quality purchase protocol
It's what I said,Egypt has F-16s,Rafales,Su-35s and Mig-29s. Why would they even want Tejas? 😋

I think Bangladesh and Sri Lanka are good markets for India to try and dominate.

End of the day, India did persuade Sri Lanka not to buy the JF-17 Thunder, so it must've done so to offer it's own.

Egypt is a nobody. Perhaps in their own vicinity they might rule over a few nations. Don't even compare Egypt with Pakistan militarily. Day and night difference. Apart from being a nuke power Pak has its own joint ventures in various military projects. Egypt buys off the shelf stuff.
And missiles aside,what will Egypt be jealous of that you produce? JF-17? It's good,but not even your "brother" Turkey cared to buy it.
They have F-16s,they have Mirage 2000s,they have Rafale,they have Su-35s.

Al-Khalid MBT? Talha APC?

They have Abrams.

Their AA systems are more and better than yours. I'm sorry to say,but their AA shield is better.

Manpower? They're as many as you are more or less.

So what makes you say "Don't even compare Egypt with Pakistan militarily". What's the day and night difference?

I hope this was sarcasm. In case it isn't, open your eyes and read the thread carefully. It is that clown from Egypt that started bad mouthing Pakistan.

I have read it and it was you who has gone in berserker without reason. While the Egyptians politely said we don't need Tejas it is an offer but we won't accept because we have we have better inventory.. The saga should have stopped there but some folks kept dragging unnecessarily including you..

Try to understand what he is requesting. He wants to be cajoled. We must stroke their ego and sing their praise on PDF. Even if these clowns ridicule our nation on our forum we must bow down LOL Essentially that is what it boils down to.

But I really don't understand how calling Greece and Egypt relic power strong holds represents hate ? Somalian economy sucks so now I hate Somali ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom