What's new

India Now Admits Certain Eventualities

just to add, PAF is coming with vedio locking up targets and releasing payload near by open area.

it is amazing that Indians waited for exactly one month for this gradual admission. it will be a month or so that the story of SU30 be also known through Indian media.

Give one OFFICIAL STATEMENT where any number is given...

Fanboys are every where... on top of that we have elections...

But IK AND DG ISPR claimed to have second pilot in hospital... where is he...

I have a second opinion about the whole episode, a different thought propagated by all.

IAF was under pressure by the Indian political ruling class to do the surgical strike to avenge Pulwama and spur up the support for Modi and with calls from public about the revenge and the Badla...a political government riding to the the popular mandate cannot easily ignores the people sentiments and has to cave in to the demand.

IAF has to do so some sort of strike(make it look like one) across LOC on supposedly alleged terror camps, IAF using SPICE smart bombs is confirmed and they missing the locked target is not heard of earlier.

If they have attacked and killed the quoted 300 or so, this would be a huge thing and Pakistan response would have been matching it and could be deadly, Pakistan in return locked target but deliberately missed it.

Think that IAF being a politically neutral org., cannot be dragged into such thing and they planned it make the Badla chanting public and the BJP/Modi happy and satisfied...it was all stage managed, to avoid the escalation from both sides.

And there is also this additional chance of IAF/Indian establishment getting wary of Modi/BJP and ignoring them and trying to stay neutral here. Why suddenly there are no political statements from Bipin Rawat, the A. Chief and others. They know the huge repercussions of WAR and not listening to the BJP/Modi political gimmickry. There is also chance of Modi taken into confidence about it, and only narrative towards public consumption is relevant now.

I like how as soon as Indians are asked for proof they forget that the was proof of one of their jets shot down and pilots captured. So it’s still a loss for them. And there’s absolutely no proof of their 350 kills. Even the international media refuted that. Yet they still question it. By asking for more proof they’re just asking us to humiliate them further. But I guess if they’ve been doing it for 70 years they ain’t gonna stop now.

You really need to understand the concept of BUNKER BUSTERS...

We know the concept of Bunker Busters. You are missing a very simple fact my friend due to the lies you are so accustomed to. The roofs of those buildings were of wood or "tin". They cannot withstand the strike from a very small projectile let alone a "Spice 2000" bomb.

If I'm not wrong... DG ISPR AND IK claimed to have second pilot... who was in hospital... were they LYING???

I'm honestly saying... show it to the world and put a FULL STOP on Indian PROPAGANDA and politicians in power... else, I will keep believing my air force that F16 is gone...

It is impossible to hide the wreckage of a downed jet in India... MKIs wreckage... no way...

If you have failed to notice, the mistake was corrected by DG ISPR immediately, therefore, official line for weeks had been "one kill, one captured pilot" by PAF.
We here still are convinced that there were 2 confirmed kills and 2 more possible kills of Bison and Mi17.
The patches worn by PAF and Turkish pilots are a clue, where a Su 30 was shown too. These are professional pilots they wouldn't have just speculated. Therefore,it is more likely than not that a Su 30 was downed by PAF.

The second Indian pilot died and on request of Indian govt it was officially not announced.
Now **** off

But someone told that he is an ISRAELI PILOT...

We know the concept of Bunker Busters. You are missing a very simple fact my friend due to the lies you are so accustomed to. The roofs of those buildings were of wood or "tin". They cannot withstand the strike from a very small projectile let alone a "Spice 2000" bomb.

If you have failed to notice, the mistake was corrected by DG ISPR immediately, therefore, official line for weeks had been "one kill, one captured pilot" by PAF.
We here still are convinced that there were 2 confirmed kills and 2 more possible kills of Bison and Mi17.
The patches worn by PAF and Turkish pilots are a clue, where a Su 30 was shown too. These are professional pilots they wouldn't have just speculated. Therefore,it is more likely than not that a Su 30 was downed by PAF.

Let the international community to view Indian lies with their own eyes... or repair work is still onn

But someone told that he is an ISRAELI PILOT...

Let the international community to view Indian lies with their own eyes... or repair work is still onn
yes repair work is on your side.....Rafale on top of the shoping list ....

just see two days ago.... information warfare section established in IA and all of sudden monkeys jumping everywhere. news publications, FB, teitter , Instagram....being fed with false claims and fake stories .....

I have to agree with you... Downing of MiG 21 Bison has changed the entire scenario...

Now IAF WANT to speed up the induction of Tejas... and HAL is ready for that...

HAL Rolls Out 16th Light Combat Aircraft Tejas; Meets Target[\b]

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/hal...jas-meets-target-2012512?amp=1&akamai-rum=off

Next year's target is 24/year... as per FOC standard...
will not impact on performce....IAF can not take precise shot. they are actually good at de-valuing very good system like SU30 in no time.

"Aaj Rafale hota tu nateja much aur hota" Modi

Nonsense article. Pakistani jets went inside Indian controlled territory and bombed right next to the Indian military installations.

Had Pakistan fired from it's own territory, indian won't have responded.

Back
Top Bottom