What's new

India Now Admits Certain Eventualities

Apart from other discrepancies and the habitual chest thumping nonsense, Indians now admitting to some of the claims made by Pakistan after striking Indian targets across the LOC.
It's worth remembering that in his first briefing the ISPR made it clear that there was no intention to engage any ground targets directly however adjacent areas to certain facilities were hit just to prove our point.
Here are some disclosures made by the Indians

"On February 27, the Pakistani Air Force with its package of more than 20 planes led by the American F-16s along with the French Mirage-IIIs and Chinese JF-17, fired 11 H-4 1,000 kg bombs from ranges of around 50 kms inside their territory at military targets at three locations but failed to hit any of them," government sources revealed to ANI

"The H-4s are not very accurate and missed their targets. In one of the attacks on an army camp in Jammu and Kashmir, the building was protected by a tall and thick tree which suffered extensive damage but deflected the Pakistani bomb," the sources added.

It is learnt that senior officers were present inside the campus when the attacks took place. The three locations where the bombs fell are in Poonch and adjoining sectors. A Board of Officers has been formed to analyse the remains of the Pakistani bombs and other debris from the explosion caused by the bombs'

https://www.latestly.com/india/news...pe-strike-on-india-on-february-27-716364.html
One Indian newspaper wrote that 3 missiles were fired at brigade headquarter and one of then ACCIDENTLY fell on the centre of compound.

Imagine if PAF had order to attack the Brigade HQ in Poonch.:mad::mad:
General Bipin would be in swarag, and the earth would have been a better place.
One thing positive happened though, the General has gone quiet, probably rest of his life.
He is quietly following General Bajwa now like a shadow.:drag:

I just followed the link, the article headline says;

This is naughty Indians, very naughty.
You see my Pakistani fellows, that's what I mean, they should have smoke Bipin. Imagine the headlines then.

looks like Pakistan still want him around for 2 front war so he was spared.

Apart from other discrepancies and the habitual chest thumping nonsense, Indians now admitting to some of the claims made by Pakistan after striking Indian targets across the LOC.
It's worth remembering that in his first briefing the ISPR made it clear that there was no intention to engage any ground targets directly however adjacent areas to certain facilities were hit just to prove our point.
Here are some disclosures made by the Indians

"On February 27, the Pakistani Air Force with its package of more than 20 planes led by the American F-16s along with the French Mirage-IIIs and Chinese JF-17, fired 11 H-4 1,000 kg bombs from ranges of around 50 kms inside their territory at military targets at three locations but failed to hit any of them," government sources revealed to ANI

"The H-4s are not very accurate and missed their targets. In one of the attacks on an army camp in Jammu and Kashmir, the building was protected by a tall and thick tree which suffered extensive damage but deflected the Pakistani bomb," the sources added.

It is learnt that senior officers were present inside the campus when the attacks took place. The three locations where the bombs fell are in Poonch and adjoining sectors. A Board of Officers has been formed to analyse the remains of the Pakistani bombs and other debris from the explosion caused by the bombs'

https://www.latestly.com/india/news...pe-strike-on-india-on-february-27-716364.html
see @Jackdaws we dont lie, u DO.....we have videoes of all these strikes and air engagements as well as that of those 2 pilots.

All u and Israel need to do is just claim them.

I do believe that the targets were deliberately missed... it is not that easy to start a war...

It was just an Answer for Balakot...
im sure u would also have footage of Jabba strike, why not release it and let us all conform it?

YES, Who cares for NON-STATE ACTORS... They were meant to die... the only difference is that it happened on Pakistani soil...

It was an Answer... for violating PAKISTANI AIR SPACE...
it was a Madrassa a religious Quran learning School that was yr target according to Satellite pictures released by Reuters and Saint Francesco based Commercial Satellite pictures lab.

But anyway, u can release the footage of the airstrikes in Jabba yrself and lay the rest all the claims made by us.

You really need to understand the concept of BUNKER BUSTERS..
No, you need to get your eyes checked from which angle by looking at these pictures can you say a bunker buster was used.
It is not a toy weapon it is meant to destroy hardened bunkers and these buildings are not hrdened by any means if it was to be used against any of these buildings it would have made big hole in them which is not there.

You really need to understand the concept of BUNKER BUSTERS...

If I'm not wrong... DG ISPR AND IK claimed to have second pilot... who was in hospital... were they LYING???
Since you keep barking about what ispr said officialy, than why are you claiming a bunker buster was used when your official statement is a spice 2000 was used LOL

Last edited:
Yes, there is a reason because of which Balakot site is still INACCESSIBLE for MEDIA...

If I'm not wrong... after 2016 strikes... INTERNATIONAL MEDIA was reporting live from SPOT... after 2/3 days...

I feel that REPAIR WORK is HUGE this time...
Wrong international media was there bbc hindi & al Jazeera

Yes, there is a reason because of which Balakot site is still INACCESSIBLE for MEDIA...

If I'm not wrong... after 2016 strikes... INTERNATIONAL MEDIA was reporting live from SPOT... after 2/3 days...

I feel that REPAIR WORK is HUGE this time...
What are you talkng about?
Pakistani media was there last week in a local news channel. Same goes for reuters.

You guys are fed such crap across the border its beyond indignity.

Bipin was hurt badly as the result of explosions. The aim was not to kill him but to injure him severely, but not too severely that he couldn't recover. Some high ranking Indian officers also died as result of Pakistani strike.

The Indians are still in shock and have no idea how to recover from this beating or what to do next. Their so called 'allies' also shrugged shoulders at them.

If you don't believe this then wait a few years and everything will become apparent.

What are you talkng about?
Pakistani media was there last week in a local news channel. Same goes for reuters.

You guys are fed such crap across the border its beyond indignity.
I agree. It just beyond me on how the Indian media keeps screaming....

what u say dobarah ek chakkar iss ky liye bhi laga lain IOK main Bipin ki tarah chup ho jaye gaa yeh bhi phir :azn:
At least he now knows what PAF is capable of thus has remained quite unlike the Indian Air chief

bhol jao woh video aab nahi aany ki at least this year kissi ki farmish aai haii hamari"""Purani mohabbat "" aab nah tu nahi keh sakty naa tps43 was right lambay time ko gai woh better u watch something else on Netflix
just to add, PAF is coming with vedio locking up targets and releasing payload near by open area.

Back
Top Bottom