What's new

India Now Admits Certain Eventualities

India is already saying it... the only difference is that

Pakistan says that they DELIBERATELY fired the bombs in inhabited areas...
India says that they MISSED the targets and fell in inhabited areas...

Well actually Pakistan had been very truthful from the start.
Lets analyse the response of two countries and their forces after 26th and 27th Feb strikes.

1- IK said in the parliament that Pakistan wanted to assess first if there were any casualties as a result of the 4 bombs dropped by the Indians. IK said in the Parliament that Pakistan wanted to make appropriate response.
Because we knew that no casualties were in Pakistan's areas, therefore, we decided not to attack the facilities and cause casualties in IoK.

2- DG ISPR said the same thing that the targets were locked, to show to the Indians that what we are capable off doing to them. But then the actual bombs were dropped at nearby open spaces.

Indians, this is the mature and honest way to communicate to the world, what we did.

Now let's see Indians response.

1- We targeted "Militants" hide out. Providing no proofs.
2- Pakistan showed the sites that the bomb fallen on trees. International media confirmed Pakistan claimed later.
3- While Indians keep repeating the claims weeks after. Claiming that their bombs were so advanced and precise they just drilled little holes in the building's roofs and killed everyone inside the buildings.
Whole world is laughing on your stupid lies and stories.

While your bombers ran away immediately after challenged by PAF, missing all their targets in haste.
Make no mistake, you wanted to hit the targets not deliberately missed them.
You kept claiming you hit the targets and killed over 300 people.

Pakistani bombers, locked on their targets, then dropped the bombs on adjoining open areas before making back.
As a bonus they downed at least 2 of your jets. A third, Bison may be a hit too rather than a crash, so probably was Mi 17.

The problem for you is that PAF/PA has proofs of their successes and locking of the targets in IoK including the Brigade headquarters and probably the recording of the Pilots too that they were ordered to deliberately not hit the targets.

Imagine if and when PAF/PA made those proofs public.

India would be humiliated around the world. Your Army Chief Bipin knows it, your Air Chief knows it too.

That's why they are not saying anything.

Instead they and Modi like whinnies wishing they had "Rafale", so this didn't happened.
How defeatist your brass is and look at you liars, still boosting. Shame on Indians, #fakeindia.

Last edited:
Imagine if PAF had order to attack the Brigade HQ in Poonch.:mad::mad:
General Bipin would be in swarag, and the earth would have been a better place.
One thing positive happened though, the General has gone quiet, probably rest of his life.
He is quietly following General Bajwa now like a shadow.:drag:

I just followed the link, the article headline says;

This is naughty Indians, very naughty.
You see my Pakistani fellows, that's what I mean, they should have smoke Bipin. Imagine the headlines then.
it would have been interesting situation and total embarrasment for india. indian army chief killed by pakistan even before the start of war.:sniper:

YES, Who cares for NON-STATE ACTORS... They were meant to die... the only difference is that it happened on Pakistani soil...

It was an Answer... for violating PAKISTANI AIR SPACE...
Well there are no Dalits in Pakistan and there certainly is no elections taking place to stage something that is an Indian forte,
We could have also claimed to your helo but then we are not Indians who often tend to box above weight.

Yes, there is a reason because of which Balakot site is still INACCESSIBLE for MEDIA...

If I'm not wrong... after 2016 strikes... INTERNATIONAL MEDIA was reporting live from SPOT... after 2/3 days...

I feel that REPAIR WORK is HUGE this time...

Hehehe, poor Indians, despite the "Balatkar" done to them by International media, they still denying, and sticking to their lies.
This is nothing but a shameless reaction after the air is taken out of their "Superiority Bubble" by Pakistan.
#foolishIndia , #fakeindia .

Yes, there is a reason because of which Balakot site is still INACCESSIBLE for MEDIA...

If I'm not wrong... after 2016 strikes... INTERNATIONAL MEDIA was reporting live from SPOT... after 2/3 days...

I feel that REPAIR WORK is HUGE this time...

- BBC Urdu was in area the same morning around 9 am. Actually it was the first news agency that interviewed locals reporting blast at night.
- Dunya News reporter reached the area by evening and reported only craters on hillside with no visible damage to any building/structure.
- By evening, video from locals showing bomb craters appeared on social media. They even showed the house and owner near whose home one of the bomb fell.(This same guy was later interviewed by Reuters as well).
- Adeel Raja, AFAIK a media professional reached the area by night. And posted pictured on Social Media.
- Hamid Mir and plethora of other journalists visited the site the next day and reported few dead crows and trees.
- In coming days Reuters amongst many others reported from the area. Based on satellite imagery none of international media, indep. think tanks, indep. defence experts are buying your version of story which involves YUGE damage and YUGE number of terrorists killed.

All this is available on internet and social media, but if you still believe in YUGE damage, good for you.

it would have been interesting situation and total embarrasment for india. indian army chief killed by pakistan even before the start of war.:sniper:

Yeah. That's why I went through so much pain in other threads to highlight that we should admit our shortcomings and make sure that it didn't happened. Like the Indians found an opening in Muzaffarabad sector after maneuvering in the south.
While Indians are still boosting despite huge breaches in their air defenses.
Pakistan had a golden chance to finish off Indians claims and their superiority complex forever by killing Bipin and destroying their command and control centers, their ammo and fuel depots.
Imagine Kashmir now, if they did that.
Probably free Kashmir movement have already started.
To me, it looks like a very grave error by PA. This is not new position by me, I have consistently said that from the day of the strikes by Pakistan. Golden chances missed.

If there's no damage on the outside than how come people can die from the inside, you d*** indian.

You really need to understand the concept of BUNKER BUSTERS...

Well actually Pakistan had been very truthful from the start.
Lets analyse the response of two countries and their forces after 26th and 27th Feb strikes.

1- IK said in the parliament that Pakistan wanted to assess first if there were any casualties as a result of the 4 bombs dropped by the Indians. IK said in the Parliament that Pakistan wanted to make appropriate response.
Because we knew that no casualties were in Pakistan's areas, therefore, we decided not to attack the facilities and cause casualties in IoK.

2- DG ISPR said the same thing that the targets were locked, to show to the Indians that what we are capable off doing to them. But then the actual bombs were dropped at nearby open spaces.

Indians, this is the mature and honest way to communicate to the world, what we did.

Now let's see Indians response.

1- We targeted "Militants" hide out. Providing no proofs.
2- Pakistan showed the sites that the bomb fallen on trees. International media confirmed Pakistan claimed later.
3- While Indians keep repeating the claims weeks after. Claiming that their bombs were so advanced and precise they just drilled little holes in the building's roofs and killed everyone inside the buildings.
Whole world is laughing on your stupid lies and stories.

While your bombers ran away immediately after challenged by PAF, missing all their targets in haste.
Make no mistake, you wanted to hit the targets not deliberately missed them.
You kept claiming you hit the targets and killed over 300 people.

Pakistani bombers, locked on their targets, then dropped the bombs on adjoining open areas before making back.
As a bonus they downed at least 2 of your jets. A third, Bison may be a hit too rather than a crash, so probably was Mi 17.

The problem for you is that PAF/PA has proofs of their successes and locking of the targets in IoK including the Brigade headquarters and probably the recording of the Pilots too that they were ordered to deliberately not hit the targets.

Imagine if and when PAF/PA made those proofs public.

India would be humiliated around the world. Your Army Chief Bipin knows it, your Air Chief knows it too.

That's why they are not saying anything.

Instead they and Modi like whinnies wishing they had "Rafale", so this didn't happened.
How defeatist your brass is and look at you liars, still boosting. Shame on Indians, #fakeindia.

If I'm not wrong... DG ISPR AND IK claimed to have second pilot... who was in hospital... were they LYING???

I'm honestly saying... show it to the world and put a FULL STOP on Indian PROPAGANDA and politicians in power... else, I will keep believing my air force that F16 is gone...

It is impossible to hide the wreckage of a downed jet in India... MKIs wreckage... no way...

We have news papers and articles by DEFENCE EXPERTS... who show images of MiG 29 while describing the capabilities of 21 Bison... who put self-propelled gun's pic while talking about Howitzer...

Some were even up with a graphic display of 27 Feb showing how Bison downed F16... we have 1,00,000 plus news papers and 99% tow the line of their masters... public read them as per their choice...

Well there are no Dalits in Pakistan and there certainly is no elections taking place to stage something that is an Indian forte,
We could have also claimed to you helo but then we are not Indians who often tend to box above weight.

In India, Dalits get government jobs by scoring as low as 40% + 5 years age relaxation... would you believe that in Rajasthan a math teacher was selected after scoring 6 out of 200 in maths... so don't worry about them...
We will be in jail for even calling them by their caste... only judge can give bail to us...

On topic...
But you did claimed to have second pilot... no F16... no AIM 120... MKI...

just dig some posts on PDF and you will find that people were claiming that Abhi is a MKI PILOT... if I'm not wrong... you too were saying the same... initially...

MOST PEOPLE over here don't know that ONLY EXPERIENCED pilots get MiG 21... because it is a no-nonsense and unforgiving jet... no room for error...

India is already saying it... the only difference is that

Pakistan says that they DELIBERATELY fired the bombs in inhabited areas...
India says that they MISSED the targets and fell in inhabited areas...
India says a lot of things.
like 350 terrorists killed
and
Cow urin can cure cancer.

India says a lot of things.
like 350 terrorists killed
and
Cow urin can cure cancer.

Give one OFFICIAL STATEMENT where any number is given...

Fanboys are every where... on top of that we have elections...

But IK AND DG ISPR claimed to have second pilot in hospital... where is he...

Your media said it, then said it again and again and again.
Don't like it, take it up with them.

As for second Pilot.
I don't know, Pakistan people will demand our government tell the truth.
We arn't jingoistic Indians.

As per DG ISPR, He Died in the hospital

Back
Top Bottom