What's new

India not worried about China's aircraft carrier

You are one of the few who do not talk about having Indian bases in Vietnam, South Korea, Japan and Taiwan. Many here do support having bases in those country to protect them against Chinese aggression. But your statement is more in line with the reality.
Really? I dont know that.:bounce::bounce::bounce:

It is just a training ship, what you guys have to worry about?

No worry. It's over hyped news. AC is not anything exclusive. Few countries using since decade. India already have AC also 2 more Ac within 2-3 years. In any case, China AC is for East side and India''s AC is for Indian Ocean. Both will not enter each other. so no concern too. :)

as long as china stays out of india ocean.

A stupid post to its core, indian ocean doesn't belongs to india. Gulf as it is called; arabians call it gulf of arabia while persians call it persian gulf.

And I call india ocean as gulf of asia or asian ocean by the way who care what it is called.

If we are not worried then why the hell is this statement made ?/ We have full right to be worried. Hell even US is worried...

A stupid post to its core, indian ocean doesn't belongs to india. Gulf as it is called; arabians call it gulf of arabia while persians call it persian gulf.

And I call india ocean as gulf of asia or asian ocean by the way who care what it is called.

You are confusing between GULF(Arabian Sea) and Indian Ocean. In Indian Ocean, India is only major country. Check the Map 1st. Australia + ASEAN also there but far. Middle-East is no where same like India is not in South China sea.

You are confusing between GULF(Arabian Sea) and Indian Ocean. In Indian Ocean, India is only major country. Check the Map 1st. Australia + ASEAN also there but far. Middle-East is no where same like India is not in South China sea.

Ignore them.. They keep challenging the Geographic knowledge.. It seems the schools do not include geography as a subject..

BTW India is very much worried about the Chinese ACs, as they hv no experience in operating them.. They may suffer huge losses, if aircrafts plunge into the sea during takeoffs n landing, collisions with the accompanying war ships etc.. Hope the Chinese will be able to operate them nicely..;)

MSmap.jpg

Indian_Ocean-CIA_WFB_Map.png

2004_Indonesia_Tsunami_Complete.gif

I hope the error in assuming the Indian Ocean as the Persian Gulf has been put to rest.

A picture tells a 1000 (thousand) words.

MSmap.jpg

Indian_Ocean-CIA_WFB_Map.png

2004_Indonesia_Tsunami_Complete.gif

I hope the error in assuming the Indian Ocean as the Persian Gulf has been put to rest.

A picture tells a 1000 (thousand) words.

I liked the last photo, how India saved Pakistan & Middleeast from Tsunami.. Pakistani Bhailog, Thanx bolo India ko..
Tiki Tam Tam - good job.. :tup:

Rajat Pandit, TNN Jun 15, 2011, 02.16am IST
NEW DELHI: China's declaration that its first-ever aircraft carrier will begin sea trials towards the year-end has caused tremors around the world. But even as it jostles for the same strategic space in the Indian Ocean region, India is not too unnerved by all the brouhaha.

Tremors? Wow really? :cheesy: I didn't remember being terrified of the news? This Mr.Pandit playing too many computer games or something? :rofl: :rofl:

Gosh, media can come up with so many funny things.

Do you agree South China Sea belong to China then?

Back
Top Bottom