What's new

India not worried about China's aircraft carrier

The same I wonder about India on developing ICBMs!!

Both of them had the same reason......
1)Yesterday no money----Today enough money
2) India didnt need ICBM yesterday----China didnt need AC
Now with economy booming they have the reason and right to have them...

this aircraft carrier will be for south china sea so no problems for india, but will be for eastern nations and usa.

as long as china stays out of india ocean we will stay out of china sea

You cannot do anything about China sea even if they enter Indian ocean....Let's be clear about that...However facing IN in indian ocean is not going to be easy for Chinese..

You cannot do anything about China sea even if they enter Indian ocean....Let's be clear about that...However facing IN in indian ocean is not going to be easy for Chinese..

You are one of the few who do not talk about having Indian bases in Vietnam, South Korea, Japan and Taiwan. Many here do support having bases in those country to protect them against Chinese aggression. But your statement is more in line with the reality.

You are one of the few who do not talk about having Indian bases in Vietnam, South Korea, Japan and Taiwan. Many here do support having bases in those country to protect them against Chinese aggression. But your statement is more in line with the reality.

Don't get me wrong...I will love to have a base on Moon as well...but then neither we(as a country) have the aspirations nor capability....I like to be honest with me and refrain from being a jingoistic....

The biggest loser of India-China rivalry would be both India and China...so both the countries should act rationally...

Why u guys come directly to the conclusion.. WAR..
ACs has little implication to a full scale war.. yes ther r the catalysts of force multiplications, given the conflict tenacity is low.. So it is all about strategic depution to consolidate ur position during a war/peace..

AC 1 or 2 or n, the ultimate fate of a war is destruction... So get rid of it..

the opponent of china ac is usa-ac,1 ac is too little...

take a war with usa or small country is not same.

the opponent of china ac is usa-ac,1 ac is too little...

take a war with usa or small country is not same.

It seems u r going for a war very soon.. U r relentless without a war.. Go ahead, it doesnt matter it is usa or a small country..

Both of them had the same reason......
1)Yesterday no money----Today enough money
2) India didnt need ICBM yesterday----China didnt need AC
Now with economy booming they have the reason and right to have them...

Do you think ASEAN countries have right to have Aircraft Carriers to protect themself from China AC if they deploy their AC in South China sea ?

Do you think ASEAN countries have right to have Aircraft Carriers to protect themself from China AC if they deploy their AC in South China sea ?

Thailand has one....and if the ASEAN countries feel like they want one then no worrries, let them have one

can you explain what wrong if we have base there dont you think some one need to counter you one how you will feel without any strong one

well we want good relation with you but while can help Pakistan against India then why not we can help them against you your own formula

chinese won't have experience yet...i suspect the ship will be used to intimidate for the island disputes!

can you explain what wrong if we have base there dont you think some one need to counter you one how you will feel without any strong one

well we want good relation with you but while can help Pakistan against India then why not we can help them against you your own formula

You should read post #21 and be rational.

Back
Top Bottom