What's new

India Not To Accept Any UN Resolution!!!

only us can strike on us
if u try any attempt that will start nuclear war

They(Defence News) quoted it today and it was new to me and feel proud to take a tough stand. Why the fuss? We have not changed our stand and can be debated.........

Our stand has not changed from half a century dude...
yea but you should have stated that in your opening remarks...anyways. nvr mind..happy posting:tup:

Why this right is only given to USA? And not us? This is cheating.
this is not cheating it is our compulsion
and
if u try same like them that will be your last day on the planet
remember zia words
if we will be die than more muslim still on planet
but if you will die no other hindu country is present on planet

India has legal rights over Azad Kashmir??

Where were these rights sleeping for last 64 years???

Pak-China land swap happend 3 decades ago..it takes 3 decades for India to catch up with China!

Easy buddy..UNSC hasn't given you a permanent seat yet.

Is all India does is threat? Remember when they threatened to conquer Lahore?
:cheesy:
No actually nobody will remember because it never happened....:rofl:
Yeah i remember during 1971 war, Gen Niazi was the one who said we are having dinner in Islamabad and our lunch will be in New Delhi. Nobody from India made such a claim also just to make this clear, if India wanted Lahore they could have it in 71 war. There was nobody actually left to defend the country.

this is not cheating it is our compulsion
and
if u try same like them that will be your last day on the planet
Just because they pay you, you allow them to attack you. This is cheating. If you continue doing this then I'm not playin with ya!
remember zia words
if we will be die than more muslim still on planet
but if you will die no other hindu country is present on planet
But India is not a Hindu country in the first place. There is no Hindu country in this world. But yeah, so many Muslims live here. You wanna kill them too?

Just because they pay you, you allow them to attack you. This is cheating. If you continue doing this then I'm not playin with ya!

But India is not a Hindu country in the first place. There is no Hindu country in this world. But yeah, so many Muslims live here. You wanna kill them too?

Pakistan had passed Sikh Anand Marriage Act 2007 to validate the marriage ceremony but in India they are registered under the Hindu Marriage Act.

Since when did Hindu = Secular?

No shame in facing the reality..India would find peace by accepting itself a Hindu country because it simply has a Hindu majority and these people want to live with Hindu customs....on the other side..denying this fact makes India another whitee wanna be...

Kawa chala hans ke chal apne chal bhe bhool gaya!

there is nothing wrong in being a Hindu country..people represent countries and it will be what its majority wants it to be!

They(Defence News) quoted it today and it was new to me and feel proud to take a tough stand. Why the fuss? We have not changed our stand and can be debated.........

Our stand has not changed from half a century dude...

The extent of your ignorant and brainwashed mind can be seen a mile away simply by reading your username. Oh and the caps lock abuse doesn't help your case either, lol.

The extent of your ignorant and brainwashed mind can be seen a mile away simply by reading your username. Oh and the caps lock abuse doesn't help your case either, lol.

So just ignore all these "ignorant and brainwashed mind" as all of them are truly "Invincible INDIAN" for you.

I have a pity on you. Move on!!!

Back
Top Bottom