What's new

India Not To Accept Any UN Resolution!!!

remember zia words
if we will be die than more muslim still on planet
but if you will die no other hindu country is present on planet

Then Zia is a bigger fool than I thought.

How does it matter a muslim from Kazakhstan lives while you and your family completely die ?

Why does Pakistani here always bring religion? Cant we have a good discussion?

Pakistan had passed Sikh Anand Marriage Act 2007 to validate the marriage ceremony but in India they are registered under the Hindu Marriage Act.
So this makes you believe that India is a Hindu country? May be you wanna wait till we make the Muslims to register their marriage under the Hindu Marriage Act. But trust me.. not gonna happen.

Since when did Hindu = Secular?
We have been secular for centuries. We respect all the religion. This is beyond your understanding, so I'll stop right here.
No shame in facing the reality..India would find peace by accepting itself a Hindu country because it simply has a Hindu majority and these people want to live with Hindu customs....on the other side..denying this fact makes India another whitee wanna be...
Kawa chala hans ke chal apne chal bhe bhool gaya!

there is nothing wrong in being a Hindu country..people represent countries and it will be what its majority wants it to be!
If we decide to declare ourselves a Hindu country then who's gonna stop us? Nobody.

Its not that we can't. Its just that we're not. We don't see things from religious glasses. Again, its something that you won't understand so never mind.

^^^^ What he said, Krishna Menon's statements are from the time when he was in office, which was 1957-1962

The irony is that Menon was a big softie for all the tough words he spoke..lol. He and Gen. Kaul both of them lacked the decisiveness coupled with a pathetic PM of course.

Just because they pay you, you allow them to attack you. This is cheating. If you continue doing this then I'm not playin with ya!

But India is not a Hindu country in the first place. There is no Hindu country in this world. But yeah, so many Muslims live here. You wanna kill them too?
i accept this that they pay our leaders but to the people of pakistan
2nd problems of our exports to usa that's are round about 10 billion $
let we use atom bomb against u
i have no care about indian muslim sorry to say
its is the part of game

Then Zia is a bigger fool than I thought.

How does it matter a muslim from Kazakhstan lives while you and your family completely die ?
i also agree with u
he was dictator killer at the name of islam he destroy pakistan peace(shia-sunni war)

The irony is that Menon was a big softie for all the tough words he spoke..lol. He and Gen. Kaul both of them lacked the decisiveness coupled with a pathetic PM of course.

Kaul was his puppet and it is a known fact that Kaul was forced upon the army by Menon...Army never liked or respected kaul. In that case how can they won a war for him.

Ḥashshāshīn;2952611 said:
Is all India does is threat? Remember when they threatened to conquer Lahore? :cheesy:

they have forgoten that part.

This Krishna-Menon was one hell of a Joker who screwed things so badly for Armed forces that It took years to get them to normal..
Quoting this person to show the tough stand is very ironical..

First try to solve your internal issues with the maoists and other insurgencies first, then deal with Pakistan later.

Where were these rights sleeping for last 64 years???

There was no Zardari regime in Pakistan in last 64 years.

Imagine such tongue slip by Indians in 80's :fie:

Our foreign office is world champion of suckers.
Removal of Qureshi, have no effect.

what a useless thread...

the pertinent issue is NOBODY can take Kashmir from INDIA .. not even in their wildest dreams. PERIOD. :devil:

India Not To Accept Any UN Resolution

Defence News - India Not To Accept Any UN Resolution

Indian Defence Minister Krishna Menon yesterday threatened that the ceasefire agreement in Kashmir would exist no longer if Pakistan bartered away "India's legal rights over Azad Kashmir" to China.

6_0ed120512220219.jpg

Indian Defence Minister Krishna Menon yesterday threatened that the ceasefire agreement in Kashmir would exist no longer if Pakistan bartered away “India’s legal rights over Azad Kashmir” to China. Mr Menon, who was addressing a public meeting at Sapru House, said India has “never abjured the use of force” though it has promised not to take the initiative to change the present position in Kashmir by force in spite of her “legal and moral right over the territory”.

Let there be no illusion, he added, that the Indian Army would strike where and when necessary if Pakistan commits aggression against Kashmir. Mr Menon alleged that the Security Council was committing a violation of the United Nations Charter inasmuch as the Kashmir issue was concerned, and added that India would not accept any resolution of the Security Council if it tried to question India’s sovereignty over Kashmir.

He also criticised the United States, Britain and Ghana which, he said, had supported Pakistan in calling a meeting of the Security Council to discuss the Kashmir problem. Mr Menon bluntly changed earlier Indian offers for negotiations with Pakistan, and said India would negotiate only when it was recognised that accession of Jammu and Kashmir to India was final and irrevocable and that Pakistan was not on equal status with India as it was an "aggressor".

Mr Menon went a step further and said India would never accept the division of Kashmir which included not only Kashmir, but also Hunza and Gilgit. The ruler of Jammu and Kashmir, who was the rightful authority in 1947, had acceded to India, he claimed.

:yahoo: :tup::tup::tup: :yahoo:

WHAT KIND OF DRUGS IS THIS GUY TAKING ?

i accept this that they pay our leaders but to the people of pakistan
I'm sorry I didn't understand what you're trying to say.
2nd problems of our exports to usa that's are round about 10 billion $
So what? Is it the criteria to attack you everyday and kill some 40000 paks? Give us a chance of business and we'll take it to $20 billion. Then will you allow us to kill 80000 paks?
let we use atom bomb against u
i have no care about indian muslim sorry to say
its is the part of game
I know you don't care about Indian Muslims. I really appreciate your honesty. You're atleast accepting the reality.

But you know what... Indian Muslims are safe. If you try to attack us, we will have to cut you in 2 pieces "again". I'm sure, nobody want war.

...and the aim of this thread is ?

Merely reproducing an article that talks of statements made Five decades ago without any comments / ref to context is strange.

Back
Top Bottom