What's new

India no place for foreign women

If they visit India then they have accepted the risk. They would not have visited India if they have done their research.

The only time I visited India was because I invited by a very rich kid who had an army of "slaves" (that's how he called them) and I stayed in his giant mansion.

are you HK born indian?

There is no such thing as "acceptance of risk"! Even if they are aware of the situation but never expect that bad!

How well has india been promoting its "shining" and "incredible" all over the places! Also some of the women visits are jobs related.

Popular travel websites seldom mention much about habitual harassment and sex crimes against women in india.

If they visit India then they have accepted the risk. They would not have visited India if they have done their research.

The only time I visited India was because I invited by a very rich kid who had an army of "slaves" (that's how he called them) and I stayed in his giant mansion.

Sometimes, those foreign women would love to visit India even after research. I don't think a Chicago university student, a white girl, would visit India without any knowledge of Indian society and marry an uneducated shanty dweller who gives manual labor to earn his daily breads.

What would you call this? Would you call this blind love? This kind of filmy love doesn't exist and its not love. Its perversion. Do some foreign women love to be molested and they may go to the extent to enjoy sexual abuse and humiliation? May be. Perversion does not recognize gender difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes, those foreign women would love to visit India even after research. I don't think a Chicago university student, a white girl, would visit India without any knowledge of Indian society and marry an uneducated shanty dweller who gives manual labor to earn his daily breads.

What would you call this? Would you call this blind love? This kind of filmy love doesn't exist and its not love. Its perversion. Do some foreign women love to be molested and they may go to the extent to enjoy sexual abuse and humiliation? May be. Perversion does not recognize gender difference.

What are trying to say here? Of course LOVE is BLIND!

You sounded like either you have being match-made or you haven't met your soul mate yet. LOLOL... largest democratic nation but with the most miserable & lonely souls on earth!

Last edited by a moderator:
What are trying to say here? Of course LOVE is BLIND!

You sounded like either you have being match-made or you haven't met your soul mate. LOLOL... largest democratic nation but with the most miserable & lonely souls on earth!

You would need to understand my sarcasm in my first post in the first thread to figure out what I am trying to say here.

I don't believe in love, nor do I go around molesting, raping women.

Its the issue not only India should address but also Pakistan too, Even here in UAE our Asians peoples when they see any girl they start talking against her and this shows the level of frustration peoples having. The fact is that even after marriage lot of individuals cant provide the required life style to their wives but are only serving their wives as a sex slave, factory for babies production and a house maid.

Actually, India is no place for humans to live. It has a lot of wonderful historical sites. But I won't want to stay a night there. To me, staying a night in the safest place in India is more dangerous than the most dangerous place in America, such as South Central LA.

Actually, India is no place for humans to live. It has a lot of wonderful historical sites. But I won't want to stay a night there. To me, staying a night in the safest place in India is more dangerous than the most dangerous place in America, such as South Central LA.

no one is asking you to stay in India so it doesnt matter what u think.

no one is asking you to stay in India so it doesnt matter what u think.

With billions of impoverish Indians live in subhuman condition, its the responsibility of the whole humanity to eradicate this scourge. You are lucky to move out of India. You should be the first to attack this perpetual problem in your country.

With billions of impoverish Indians live in subhuman condition, its the responsibility of the whole humanity to eradicate this scourge. You are lucky to move out of India. You should be the first to attack this perpetual problem in your country.

hey racist fuk. atleast learn some basic numbers. no need to shed crocodile tears for us. we will take care of our india. no need for foreigner chini to worry. get ur own house in order who knows when mainland chini whoop ur a$$....

hey racist fuk. atleast learn some basic numbers. no need to shed crocodile tears for us. we will take care of our india. no need for foreigner chini to worry. get ur own house in order who knows when mainland chini whoop ur a$$....

You personify what is wrong with India today. 1) Indians leave India for west. 2) When people point out the problem in India, instead of trying to solve the problem, you attack the person that point it out. India will never improve with your attitude.

You personify what is wrong with India today. 1) Indians leave India for west. 2) When people point out the problem in India, instead of trying to solve the problem, you attack the person that point it out. India will never improve with your attitude.

ok thanks for the diagnosis mr chini. i know how much you people care about indians. majority make fun of indian people's poverty not knowing its pains

Man, that is sick! India isn't alone in this regard, this is unique to South Asian countries, though in Pakistan women do get winked at by old men twirling their moustaches but never heard of any getting groped.

Honest question, why is this perverted mentality prevalent in South Asian countries, even the ones that aren't strictly traditional like india?

Man, that is sick! India isn't alone in this regard, this is unique to South Asian countries, though in Pakistan women do get winked at by old men twirling their moustaches but never heard of any getting groped.

Honest question, why is this perverted mentality prevalent in South Asian countries, even the ones that aren't strictly traditional like india?

because indian society is going through modernization. half stone age "traditional" and half modern culture. poor ppls from poor villages in bihar come to big city and get too excited when they see gori chamri.....
in delhi i hardly know anyone who doesnt have sex before marriage.... but in some conservative places they still dont even date... as a result, built up sexual frustration...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom