What's new

India no place for foreign women

We are still illeterate bunch of crowded people, who does not respect people...We have miles to go for being considered as a human being...We are still in mindset of an animal...Way to go...

We are still illeterate bunch of crowded people, who does not respect people...We have miles to go for being considered as a human being...We are still in mindset of an animal...Way to go...

I agree bro

World should come to this problem and figure out how we can free Indians from this caveman mentality

Seems like everyone is concerned more about Indian women.

Well, on topic, we need strict laws for protection of tourists from eve teasers, thieves, scam artists, pick pockets etc. by making stricter laws as Tourism not only helps in building our soft power but also bring huge revenue and provides jobs to millions of people associated with it. Having exposure to tourism in cities I have spent time like Agra, Jaipur, Sawai Madhopur famous for Ranthambhore National Park, where world's best sighting of tiger happens and has been focus of many Discovery Channel and Nat Geo documentaries, I have seen that tourists need reservation and extra protection.

In Ranthambhore, the guides and drivers are professional, and if tourists are lucky enough to see tiger in wild pays handsomely as a tip to guide, driver etc. I have seen equal or more female members in the tourist group from foreign in this city. Similar is the case with Jaipur. Women from foreign countries love to buy many things from these places as they are more inclined to buy sarees, lachas, bangles, home decoration stuffs, and are major customer relative to foreign males.

So from tourism point of view, we should make more efforts for protection of tourists especially women.

With decreasing percentages of women, India will soon be no place for a foreign men too :lol:
Thanks for the post. Every day I want to see most idiotic post of the day so that I can keep my post's quality level above that post.

I sense some sort of disorder with OP. Inserting smiling face and dancing dude at such points of the text which indicates molestation of a woman shows his pathetic attitude.

Seems like everyone is concerned more about Indian women.

Well, on topic, we need strict laws for protection of tourists from eve teasers, thieves, scam artists, pick pockets etc. by making stricter laws as Tourism not only helps in building our soft power but also bring huge revenue and provides jobs to millions of people associated with it. Having exposure to tourism in cities I have spent time like Agra, Jaipur, Sawai Madhopur famous for Ranthambhore National Park, where world's best sighting of tiger happens and has been focus of many Discovery Channel and Nat Geo documentaries, I have seen that tourists need reservation and extra protection.

In Ranthambhore, the guides and drivers are professional, and if tourists are lucky enough to see tiger in wild pays handsomely as a tip to guide, driver etc. I have seen equal or more female members in the tourist group from foreign in this city. Similar is the case with Jaipur. Women from foreign countries love to buy many things from these places as they are more inclined to buy sarees, lachas, bangles, home decoration stuffs, and are major customer relative to foreign males.

So from tourism point of view, we should make more efforts for protection of tourists especially women.

Thnks for the post. Every day I want to see most idiotic post of the day so that I can keep my post's quality level above that post.

KRAIT jee why so mad? Some trolling is called for when threads like these open up :lol:

KRAIT jee why so mad? Some trolling is called for when threads like these open up :lol:
Not mad bro. :D

Problem is if we agree to discuss on a banned topic like this, people turn it into troll fest and then other posters blame us that why can't you have serious discussion. :D

So we get stuck. :undecided:

American Michelle Tanner (name changed) didn't have to part with her money when she came to India on a backpacking trip in 2010, but she did become a victim of sexual harassment. "Someone pinched my bottom when I went to Chandni Chowk; when I turned around to see who it was, I felt a hand grab my breast. I felt so humiliated that I immediately returned to my hotel, shut myself in my room, and broke down," she said. :lol:

Why are you laughing!! Would you put that same smiley if that woman was your mother,sister, wife or girlfriend?

Not mad bro. :D

Problem is if we agree to discuss on a banned topic like this, people turn it into troll fest and then other posters blame us that why can't you have serious discussion. :D

So we get stuck. :undecided:

exactly. enlightened people like @Icewolf have a too much knowledge on every topic related to india.

so our views get suppressed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree bro

World should come to this problem and figure out how we can free Indians from this caveman mentality

Thanks for kind advice...I beleive every change or revolution should come from within its own society....So i think we are evolving and we will evolve soon...BTW I think the so called your world is too busy in protecting their civilian from being bomarded and killed by terrorist every day...I think your world has some different priority and we Indian respect that...:azn:

exactly. enlightened people like @Icewolf have a too much knowledge on every topic related to india.

so our views get suppressed.

I come to this site to learn. I do not have all the knowledge about India.

Unfortunately, Indians treat me like Im here to thwart their national interests.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akalmand ko ishara hi kaafi hain. I wish I could be more subtle in expressing the sarcasm.
If you were trying to be sarcastic, your sarcasm skills are in a horrible state!

However, the Indian guy who frequently puts his mothers' sexually explicit photos as his avatar may have found this report really amusing.
:what:

Back
Top Bottom