What's new

India no place for foreign women

No.

Popular travel sites don't mention that rapists run wild in Africa, either. If you travel you should have common sense. If you want safety, don't visit Africa or India or such. If you are okay with the risk, then do. It is all a matter of personal responsibility.

If you are travelling to india on assignment you have lesser choice than travelling on leisure
that woman was harassed in broad daylight in post no 14. you blame the woman for visiting india?and also the japanese woman‘s experience in the OP’s article!
You shoot the victims rather than the perpetrators and the poor governance of the country?
You have lost your mind!

Land of kamasutra-
Land of animal sex-
Forget foreign women forget local women culturally even animals were gang raped in india-
If I reply in same fashion you all will get riled up.

I can define other's culture too.

Problem is you make fun of everyone, but someone make fun of yours, you behead them, blast them.

If I reply in same fashion you all will get riled up.

I can define other's culture too.

Problem is you make fun of everyone, but someone make fun of yours, you behead them, blast them.

You can reply in any fashion you want- i dont mind-
Lets see it fish tank- :rofl:-

You can reply in any fashion you want- i dont mind-
Lets see it fish tank- :rofl:-
By US, TTP, Uzbecks, KSA, India even Afghanistan and take out frustration on your brothers like you did in 1971.

Funny thing is you guys are professional, you take money from them too for this service.

Rest you can fill in yourself. :rofl:

By US, TTP, Uzbecks, KSA, India even Afghanistan and take out frustration on your brothers like you did in 1971.

Funny thing is you guys are professional, you take money from them too for this service.

Hmm did you even try to rile me up?-
Very bad attempt even by your own standard- :whistle:-

I can make fun of your culture too. But I won't. so plz don't bring ancient practices in between.

I I Sir-
Respect !!!-

Like rapes doesn't happen in Pakistan.

Wait tourists don't come to Pakistan.

rapes happen everywhere but what that guy did in the video if done in Pakistan he would be running for his dear life.

Hmm did you even try to rile me up?-
Very bad attempt even by your own standard- :whistle:-
I I Sir-
Respect !!!-
Naa I am just warming up. Going to define genealogy of you all. BUT Problem is MODs ask me to act according to title whereas they themselves enjoy rape news in India.

Can go on and on but many friends will find it offending.

there is no disrespect providing services if you get paid for it, but i would not want a gang of men asking me to provide services and dont even pay for it...thats illegal in the rest of the world. but i would disregard what you said, tera dil bohot dukha hua hay yeh rape ka sun sun ke

rapes happen everywhere but what that guy did in the video if done in Pakistan he would be running for his dear life.
Really ? Did I tell you a child rapist was almost beaten to death in India whereas in Pakistan in another case they are roaming free.

Really ? Did I tell you a child rapist was almost beaten to death in India whereas in Pakistan in another case they are roaming free.

Because they went to court.. the problem is corruption of both officials and public perception.Not Pakistan or India.
The fact that a woman was raped and tortured.. and recorded.. by bystanders who did nothing.. still shows the rather cowardly mentality of South Asians(or perhaps all humanity) when faced with a situation..

Do I take a stand at my own risk? Or do I just walk away as long as my skin is safe.

Naa I am just warming up. Going to define genealogy of you all. BUT Problem is MODs ask me to act according to title whereas they themselves enjoy rape news in India.

Can go on and on but many friends will find it offending.

Contradictions contradictions- if mods ask you to behave then you are warming up for what pal- swimming?--
Genealogy its an interesting topic- have your say-

Neither of these comparison show anything positive on either side.

India no place for foreign women

And yet thousands of young, single foreign women go there every year. This article is a pile of horse manure.

Back
Top Bottom