What's new

India No longer a big threat to Pakistan :Ex ISI Chief

That's quite a pathetic excuse for face saving. I understand the humiliation that was suffered by India, this is why you're trying to make up these pathetic excuses. There is no proof that Spice 2000's penetrated any buildings or there were any casualties.

India is free to prove us wrong by releasing the images of the Spice 2000's, similar to what Pakistan did with the H4 footage.

All the intendent sources have rubbished your claim

Obviously, the mere fact that Pakistan was able to carry out precision strikes inside Indian territory in broad day-light after warning the Indians that they would attack is a feat itself. Pakistan Air Force should be commended that they carried a strike inside Indian territory after warning the Indians that they will attack. After carrying the strike, they were able to dominate the Indian Air Force in that particular sector and forced the Mirage 2000's and SU30MKI's to disengage and retreat. That is indeed a victory considering the fact that Indian Air Force has 10X more resources then Pakistan Air Force.

There were no 2000 casualties as the Indians like to claim during Kargil. Pakistan had at best a battalion level presence over there, that's about 1000 troops so its a face saving attempt by the Indians similar to the F16 claim. Pakistan still controls six peaks it took from the Indians.
There was no precision strike by PAF, they got intercepted by Abhinandan and has to retreat, Abhinandan persued them and went down fighting. Feb 27 was a tactical failure for us due to shorter range of our bvr missile and a heli shot down in friendly fire. You wasted two of your amraam missiles as your f16s fired them off from 100 km away so as to avoid coming in range of our sukhois. You just alerted us and made us realise our gaps and shortfalls, a major blunder that will cost you heavily in a war.

And precision bombing is what our Mirages did just a day before. And never forget how your f16s fled during the Kargil war when they were locked by our fulcrum which was carrying bvr missiles and you lacked that capability. And you are facing an enemy which stands his ground and fights.

Your last paragraph is total bs.

7A7A2285-81DB-461A-B2C3-3310DE8C6AC5.jpeg
2149CA48-A492-4B09-913C-1BDF66029410.jpeg
911A03DA-2E8A-43AB-928D-24EB552C65ED.jpeg
8FA05414-0C36-4828-BD4E-B764F923EA9A.jpeg
912114F2-AAF0-4FAE-BA08-34B75808B65D.jpeg
0A3C4935-7F54-4C3B-9795-9E887894AAB9.jpeg

Indians love to lie

There was no precision strike by PAF, they got intercepted by Abhinandan and has to retreat, Abhinandan persued them and went down fighting.

I guess then you didn't review the footage that PAF released of the H4 attacks. They hit their intended targets with a bulls eye, that's why they had the confidence to release the footage. I wonder why the Indians haven't released the Spice 2000 footage? I wonder what they are hiding.

Feb 27 was a tactical failure for us due to shorter range of our bvr missile and a heli shot down in friendly fire.

Also superior PAF tactics and mastery of electronic warfare. I mean what's embarrassing is that PAF told the Indians that we will attack, just wait and they attacked in less then 24 hours and the IAF was caught off guard. I mean, how do you even defend such incompetence considering IAF has 10X more resources then PAF.

You wasted two of your amraam missiles as your f16s fired them off from 100 km away so as to avoid coming in range of our sukhois.

I thought the SU30MKI was the raptor of Asia, with that PESA radar that could act like a Mini AWAC. What happened? I thought the MIG21 Bisons were good enough to take on the PAF. Clearly that was all empty bloating.

And precision bombing is what our Mirages did just a day before. And never forget how your f16s fled during the Kargil war when they were locked by our fulcrum which was carrying bvr missiles and you lacked that capability. And you are facing an enemy which stands his ground and fights.

If the Mirage 2000's carried out a precision strike, why did it hit crows and trees? That is eco terrorism.
That's great, you had to bring in Kargil just to make a point. Something that happened 20 years ago but i guess from Kargil Pakistan still holds the six peaks it took from India.

Your Asif Goofer said that they missed the targets deliberately as they just wanted to pass on a message, just a coverup of failed airstrike. 24 Aircrafts of PAF vs 6 of IAF and still lost an F-16 and a did a failed airstrike.

But Pakistan didn't loose an F16. That is just a pathetic attempt by Indians to cover their own losses.

The mere fact you have to post Medium, a self publishing platform to make a point just destroys your argument. Shame Shame Shame

I guess then you didn't review the footage that PAF released of the H4 attacks. They hit their intended targets with a bulls eye, that's why they had the confidence to release the footage. I wonder why the Indians haven't released the Spice 2000 footage? I wonder what they are hiding.

Also superior PAF tactics and mastery of electronic warfare. I mean what's embarrassing is that PAF told the Indians that we will attack, just wait and they attacked in less then 24 hours and the IAF was caught off guard. I mean, how do you even defend such incompetence considering IAF has 10X more resources then PAF.

I thought the SU30MKI was the raptor of Asia, with that PESA radar that could act like a Mini AWAC. What happened? I thought the MIG21 Bisons were good enough to take on the PAF. Clearly that was all empty bloating.

If the Mirage 2000's carried out a precision strike, why did it hit crows and trees? That is eco terrorism.
That's great, you had to bring in Kargil just to make a point. Something that happened 20 years ago but i guess from Kargil Pakistan still holds the six peaks it took from India.

But Pakistan didn't loose an F16. That is just a pathetic attempt by Indians to cover their own losses.

The mere fact you have to post Medium, a self publishing platform to make a point just destroys your argument. Shame Shame Shame
Yeah yeah, you took media to the bombing sight 43 days later it was bombed shows what kind of crows and trees were killed. You took too long to clear the rubble.
Can't really take the pain of answering each of your nonsense talk. Btw to kill and get destroyed you need to stay and fight.

It's incredible watching the hindutva Jump through hoops trying to revise history and reality
Yeah yeah, you took media to the bombing sight 43 days later it was bombed shows what kind of crows and trees were killed. You took too long to clear the rubble.
Can't really take the pain of answering each of your nonsense talk. Btw to kill and get destroyed you need to stay and fight.

Why don't you show satellite images of what we were doing at the site for 43 days?

Release the Spice 2000 footage please

1607103441629.png

Why don't you show satellite images of what we were doing at the site for 43 days?

Or even better, release the Spice 2000 footage

Current Hindutva Bharat is a threat to itself...on self destructive mode.

Now India the world over conjures up an image of:

Intolerant and a fascist state.

A Hindu Rashtra where minorities are suppressed and marginalized(Muslims in particular)

The secular credentials are all but gone, anyways it was fake and a hogwash for the west.

Ruled by Yogi and Modi and uneducated bigots at the top positions...criminals too.

Supremacist Nazi like govt. of RSS ruling the country.

All in all what Modi has done to India is not possible for Pakistan to accomplish...the ideological partition has happened, only the physical partition remains now.

There is a great misconception about Israel on this forum in general that needs to be explained to the layman who leave behind obsecure posts.

Israel itself doesn't pose any threat due to low population levels and indeed by itself irrelevant but what you have to look at is the bigger picture instead of focussing on the formalities.

The Israelis didn't come themselves as they were refugees around the world for nearly 2000 years. What happened is that they happened to be at the right place on the right time. The Ottomans lost Jerusalem to the British, french and australian coalition decades ago in WW1. By the second world war they experienced the holocaust by the same people who used them as garrison to leave behind in the holy land. Because after the second ww2 the British couldn't keep Jerusalem so they came up with the idea of leaving the Jews there to hold the city for them instead of the muslims who they were fighting for about 1300 years both in the holy land and on European soil.

So technically in order to take Jerusalem you have to take it back from these who captured the city first in this case the US and britain. Israel is not alone and has a large bloc holding Jerusalem so technically they are not the enemy or the one you should focus on but the enemy behind the enemy is the culprit and it is them you have to contest and compete the holy land with and in all truthfulness Israel is just a pawn in all of this and they just happened to be there at the right time and don't for one second think that the US or it's western allies love israel or ever loved them previously because what Hitler did was a mutual feeling of many other european countries who were tired of the jews. They want this because they will keep parts of Israel under a garrison they left there. This is rather a passionless business transaction
There is a reason I said “Israel is a worthy rival”, Foreground/Background has been generalized in the sentence

Release the Spice 2000 footage please

View attachment 693230

Or even better, release the Spice 2000 footage

Considering Azerbaijan can release multiple videos of multiple attacks, it's crazy Indians are either so gullible or so deluded that they won't even ask for proof of this nonsense from their own government

China has taken territory, taken 1000 sq km from India, killed Indian soldiers in hand to hand combat and Indians are soothed by bullshit about Bihar regiment

Considering Azerbaijan can release multiple videos of multiple attacks, it's crazy Indians are either so gullible or so deluded that they won't even ask for proof of this nonsense from their own government

China has taken territory, taken 1000 sq km from India, killed Indian soldiers in hand to hand combat and Indians are soothed by bullshit about Bihar regiment

You need to understand something. They are hurt, their egos are bruised, @Capt. Karnage is sad and hurt.

You need to remember, Modi promised them a crushing victory over Pakistan. This is why India spent Billion on weapons procurement because the goal was to have such a bad a** Army that would crush Pakistan the way Israel crushes its neighbors. They wanted to have an overwhelming victory over Pakistan. Why do you think the Indians have such a crazy fetish obsession with Israel? Its because they admire their superiority over their adversaries and India wanted to emulate that.

We were told that SU30MKI was the 'Raptor of Asia' and the greatest fighter aircraft after the F22. It was called the Cobra Dancer, the Mini AWAC and the Bomb Truck. We were told that MIG21 Bisons were enough to crush the PAF and the SU30MKI would be kept for China. Guess what? All those bellicose statements went out of the window when Pakistan completely dominated India. They felt helpless, that the promised victory by Modi was only a pipe dream and that they had been played. This is why as a defense mechanism they just believe whatever propaganda or crap their Government tells them because they are hurt. This is why you see @Capt. Karnage act so immature is because he feels hurt, so we should go easy on the guy.

That's where you are wrong. You shot down a old MiG-21 with 24 to 1 numerical superiority and concluded that you can win a war against India, great. Turkey too had once shot down a Russian su24 recently but how long do you think turkey will last in war against Russia?
You people fail to see that you are facing an enemy who doesn't give a damn about your numerical superiority or his obsolete weapons and Abhinandan single-handedly took on the squadron and half strength of your air force, a smart enemy would always be mindful of that. And Abhinandan never begged for his life his conduct was like a true soldier.
Then your military claimed that they have captured a second Indian pilot, later they claimed that he was actually a Israeli and till date no one knows who he was really.

Your prejudice and foolish assumptions are the reasons why you have lost every war that you fought.

Seriously dude stop being delusional. You were only able to capture lands in 47 only until Indian army had not intervened after that pakistani forces were routed.
In 65 it wasn't us who invaded but you. All your major ops failed and we beat you back to lahore.
Kargil was yet another embarassment for you as even after sitting at advantageous heights you were dislodged completely from there and your entire nli was wiped out.

And what u dumb indians fail to understand is that its not about an old mig 21 or new su30. Its about the fact that Pakistan bombed u and shot ur plane and u couldnt do jack shit as a response. Ur pilot was paraded and all the world saw it. All the smelly RSS and modi chest thumping before it and all went down with one slap? Lolz the fact that u cudnt respond or escalate and accepted the slapping by Pakistan should be enough to embarrass any nation with a few braincells but its indians we r talking about.
You must be a fool to compare this with Turkey Russia. They both are not sworn enemies like india Pakistan. Ur pilot would have begged once we put him with dogs but it was pak army professionalism which ensured his safety.

This is so old India lost 6 things
1) 2 su30 MKIs we take credit for one but don’t talk about the second due to the Israeli air crew. Since Indians are terrible at flying
2) a mig -21
3) a helicopter
4) India’s hype about the raptor of the east su-30 mki was lost for ever and ever
5) India’s hype of improving their kill ration from 1 Pakistani aircraft vs 5 Indian aircrafts seen in the 1965-71 and kargil war due to their training with usaf was seen as a complete sham.

6) India’s self respect, this Was the crash of the falsely that India is a super power like the US and can conduct air strikes with impunity. What happened was that a country 1/8th the size of India’s population conducted air strikes in broad daylight in Indian occupied Kashmir shot Down 4 aircraft ( one was hot down by India itself) with no losses on the Pakistani side.

k

A humble advice to my fellow countymen:

1. Arrogance is unbecoming of a Muslim. Become a Muslim first and foremost, by devoting your time toward the Holy Qur'an.

2. Do not underestimate your enemy at any time, any place or circumstance.

3. Focus on achieving unity as a nation and devote your time to establishing an education system that grooms our young to combine the knowledge of this world, with that of the Holy Qur'an.

4. Without achieving unity, Pakistan cannot progress forward. Unity can only be achieved through Discipline in attaining knowledge, and Discipline can only be achieved by establishing Faith in Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah. Faith can only be achieved by devoting your time to the Holy Qur'an.

5. You cannot establish Salah, without the Holy Qur'an. It is the source of our strength, it fills a Muslim with Power, the likes of which you haven't even dreamt of.

6. Do this and watch how your enemies shall abandon their arrogance and join you in Islam.

7. We draw closer to what our beloved Prophet Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam prophecized about. I yearn for the day when my fellow Pakistanis bring themselves to account and consciously care for one another.

---------------------------------------------

Do not squander the opportunity Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah has bestowed upon you, Pakistan!

Thank you for the wonderful post above.

May I just add that understanding Quran is the key, There are millions of hafiz in Pakistan and 99.99% of them do not understand the meanings of the Ayat they recite. If one doesn't have time to learn arabic properly, then resort to reading translation(s) to understand Quran. Allah repeatedly says in Surah Al Qamar "We have made this Quran easy as a reminder (naseehat in urdu translation), is there, then, any who will take heed?" (54:17)

A big majority doesn't even understand the meanings of Surahs and verses they recite in Salah. Learning translation of the Ayat in Salah should the very minimum starting point for all.

Back
Top Bottom