What's new

India No longer a big threat to Pakistan :Ex ISI Chief

yes, militarily or face to face India is not a big threat but terrorism and proxies from India is a big threat for whole region and Pakistan govt should take it seriously.

Last edited:
is that based on perception created by wion or jeenews? perception is like fuel for modi boys brains!
Lol your ISPR controlled media is what makes you go wild after DG ISPR’s statements.
By the Way is WION lying this time again?

It is becoming normal, they are just enjoying, you’re sitting in Pakistan hence you’re saying all this else if you’ll come to India you’ll know all these protests for CAA NRC farmer laws are BS and these guys are enjoying free food they are getting.

This is the most ridiculous Thing I have heard so far about the protestes.
Why don't you go and sleep by the road side and see how much free food you enjoy.
We are from punjab harayana . We feed people, and not some beggars sitting by the road side cause of free food.

This is the most ridiculous Thing I have heard so far about the protestes.
Why don't you go and sleep by the road side and see how much free food you enjoy.
We are from punjab harayana . We feed people, and not some beggars sitting by the road side cause of free food.
I live in New Delhi and saw all the non sense of CAA NRC protests and then a fking riot caused by the so called peaceful protestors, they become victims if police beat stone pelting “students” and then they block a road for months illegally congesting the whole area’s traffic. In Farmer’s protest the farmers are throwing barricades into rivers, and trying to block the Delhi borders in the name of Protests, I’ve seen the rich farmer guys eating Jalebis, Samosas that are prepared there only. Its going to be a year in 11 days when CAA was amended, who lost his /her citizenship but they all rioted, protested and killed innocents because someone told Government will throw out 25 Crore Minorities out of India which itself sounds a big BS. There’s a place for protests where you do protests but people are blocking roads which is constitutionally illegal. I respect the farmers of my country but it is taking a religious angle now like the one during CAA tamasha, if it sparks another riot then your Punjab CM will be responsible coz you don’t even know how badly we were fked up and sh!t scared when the riots were happening sponsored by Aam Aadmi Party’s MLA Tahir Hussain at his under construction house. Farmers of Punjab and Haryana should protest the way Farmers of Maharashtra did a few years back without causing problems to the common people and students who were appearing for Board exams. Protest is every ones right and a fundamental duty but theres a way to do it. I appreciate that people of Punjab and Haryana feed poor people and thats good, I’m not saying every farmer is enjoying but the ones who persuaded the poor farmers are having tasty food and snacks while poor farmers are suffering and mark my words... just like the Muslim men and women who led the Anti CAA-NRC-NPR protest in Shaheen Bagh later on Joined BJP and ended that drama these Farmer Leaders (Kisan Netas) will later join BJP and end the protest. I hope you understand.

What do you think our leaders never wanted peace? Nawaz Sharif and Imran both wanted peace and Narendra Modi and Atal Bihari Vajpayee both wanted peace with Pakistan, but it was your Army that backstabbed Vajpayee sir but attacking India in Kargil that led to a large conflict. If Pakistan becomes a 100% functioning democracy like Bangladesh later became then Pakistan will develop and will have friendly ties with everyone as 2 democracies never fight.

Indian Army joined the war after Maharaja signed the instrument of accession after 2 weeks of the war starting, you attacked first and reached till Srinagar and then Indian Army thwarted the Waziris and Tribals and recaptured whole Kashmir valley and later Nehru for no reason took this issue to UN even when Army chief demanded 2 weeks to recapture whole of J&K and today here we both countries are in a military and diplomatic clusterf**k along the Line of Control.
when I responded to your post earlier I was mindful where the discussion will lead to. I already predicted the responses and leading discussion of blames and complaints, this is why I qualified my opener by saying that there is no chance in our lifetime that either side doesnt stop blaming the other side and sees inwards what its own actions have done to cause the chaos.
whatever makes your boat float rather fly :cheers:

evidence is ayaz sadiq ex speaker of pak parliament .
the poor Ayaz had to wait for more than a year to make a claim when it suited his party in its fight with government.
and a claim itself is laughable. Pakistan government and its army needed approval from opposition and had to come trembling to it to save itself from the wrath of 56 inch chest which was unceremoniously deflated in broad day light with 2 IAF jets shot down and a helicopter fratricide.

There are enough evidences that prove that the 26th Feb ops were a success and PAF lost on 27th Feb but their Information Warfare capabilities were unmatchable then hence they won the battle of perception. Else we all know what the truth is.

The smoking F-16 is so satisfying.
View attachment 692921
That smoke could for example be coming out of AbhiNandoo's ***.

when I responded to your post earlier I was mindful where the discussion will lead to. I already predicted the responses and leading discussion of blames and complaints, this is why I qualified my opener by saying that there is no chance in our lifetime that either side doesnt stop blaming the other side and sees inwards what its own actions have done to cause the chaos.

the poor Ayaz had to wait for more than a year to make a claim when it suited his party in its fight with government.
and a claim itself is laughable. Pakistan government and its army needed approval from opposition and had to come trembling to it to save itself from the wrath of 56 inch chest which was unceremoniously deflated in broad day light with 2 IAF jets shot down and a helicopter fratricide.
You missed the target and lost an F-16 hence your ISPR had to do a coverup saying, “No F-16 was used hence F-16 shoot down claim of India is a lie” and your PMIK said “We shot down 2 MiG-21s of IAF” and then your ISPR said they shot down 1 Su-30MKI and 1 MiG-21. Your flip flops that day were very funny.

You missed the target and lost an F-16 hence your ISPR had to do a coverup saying, “No F-16 was used hence F-16 shoot down claim of India is a lie” and your PMIK said “We shot down 2 MiG-21s of IAF” and then your ISPR said they shot down 1 Su-30MKI and 1 MiG-21. Your flip flops that day were very funny.

Yaar you Indians are only humilating yourselves

Accept India was humilated and defeated and in panic you shot down your own helicopter

In the entire episode have you actually provided any hard evidence of 300dead terrorists, F16 crash site, 100 dead Chinese soldiers

India is getting humilated and then in desperation making up nonsense

ok sure. if it makes you happy then so be it. beat your chest for shooting down the F-16 once done play the video of Christine how she destroyed the IAF claim in a big audience inside India.

Back
Top Bottom