What's new

India next after PRISM: govt can soon legally read your mail

In a country which still billions don't have internet connection and the mobile users also are only some percentage of the total, why shouldn't the govt have this power when the people having access are so large in number ??

How do u monitor such huge population for anti state activities ?? People ******!ing about personal liberty should understand that there is a price to be paid for that liberty and freedom too particularly when u are surrounded by anti state forces.

Interestingly in India i haven't seen or heard any case where people with legitimate grievance for erosion of their private space or business men with legitimate concerns coming forward which will trigger protests naturally. So those who decry such state tools are those with hidden agenda. Every time a bomb goes off and u start criticizing the agencies how many can understand their operational boundaries and how these capabilities could help them ?? Its like having an apple and eating it too!!!

In a country which still billions don't have internet connection and the mobile users also are only some percentage of the total, why shouldn't the govt have this power when the people having access are so large in number ??

How do u monitor such huge population for anti state activities ?? People ******!ing about personal liberty should understand that there is a price to be paid for that liberty and freedom too particularly when u are surrounded by anti state forces.

Interestingly in India i haven't seen or heard any case where people with legitimate grievance for erosion of their private space or business men with legitimate concerns coming forward which will trigger protests naturally. So those who decry such state tools are those with hidden agenda. Every time a bomb goes off and u start criticizing the agencies how many can understand their operational boundaries and how these capabilities could help them ?? Its like having an apple and eating it too!!!

What do Indians know of Democracy? It's an Alien concept that they adapted from the British. Till then, India was ruled by kings and were basically slaves, err I mean subjects. Know the differences between monitoring suspects and random innocent citizens, then you get an idea of what is going in the US.

I would suggest before monitoring anti socials, pay close attention to the corrupt politicans who allow these problems to get skyhigh. The bloody govt wont pass the most basic laws that were included in Lok Pal, and you expect constant monitoring of random innocent ppl. Plz save me the BS>

How could you hear of grievances or complaints when the India program for monitoring came online this yr in April? Multiple gang rapes/murders barely make ppl protest, so what do you expect?

Here is link you can read up.....next time spare us this BS and know all the facts:

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/99893-indias-new-monitoring-system-threatens-rights-report/

it was two links and now they become 5. How is it that I hate the US while you trying to show that it frames innocent terrorists. You are not Indian... I figured as much. just false flagger fro, we know where. what is this 5 lies I posted ... is your retard brain thinking off me as some other poster? wtf is beg you parents for a bride or groom :rofl: You have to make sure your insults don't crack people up vs getting offended.

Understand what the US for many means ....that is freedom. What does showing framing of terrorists suggest? Incompetence of our justice system, can't you differienate that? See you come here to the US with this typical desi attitude, yet have no clue how the US works. The only non India here is you and the only person laughing is me. I was referring to your 4-5 points. It doesn;t matter I responded to your original post with at least 5 posts with facts and links. You point out one quote to discredit the entire thread. This means you are not interested in the truth, you wish to live in a bubble. Enjoy.:coffee:

MAybe your brain should learn English better so you can comprehend these posts. As for the arranged marriage point, its prettty easy to understand. Instead of posting just part of the statement, look at the whole statement.

What do Indians know of Democracy? It's an Alien concept that they adapted from the British. Till then, India was ruled by kings and were basically slaves, err I mean subjects. Know the differences between monitoring suspects and random innocent citizens, then you get an idea of what is going in the US.

Even if i agree with your vitriolic outburst, any program which stifles the people of a country will fail as seen in the history of mankind. People like me and you are not even footnotes to be noted so lets not get all pumped up, nothing is permanent in this world and change is eternal.

On topic i don't think u understand the basic point suspects are those who are already known to engage in anti state activities and they will be monitored and a constable fresh out of training would know that. Its the sleeper cells and hidden sympathisers who do the most damage every time. Its like finding a needle in a haystack.

Understand what the US for many means ....that is freedom. What does showing framing of terrorists suggest? Incompetence of our justice system, can't you differienate that? See you come here to the US with this typical desi attitude, yet have no clue how the US works. The only non India here is you and the only person laughing is me. I was referring to your 4-5 points. It doesn;t matter I responded to your original post with at least 5 posts with facts and links. You point out one quote to discredit the entire thread. This means you are not interested in the truth, you wish to live in a bubble. Enjoy.:coffee:

MAybe you retarded brain should learn English better so you can comprehend these posts. As for the arranged marriage point, its prettty easy to understand. Instead of pasting just part of the statement, look at the whole statement. It is easier to understand moron.

Again, the only chutiya is your mother for having a short dick like yourself.

judicial system not being 100% perfect not withstanding . You have shown me two links that spoke about a conspiracy but not one that showed the justice system qualified it as such. We were discussing on topic the Prism program when you bring this stuck on stupid blather into it- none of it having to do with the Prism program and on topic.

I've been in this country for close to 4 decades, longer than the time you've been false flagger ... using stupid colloquialisms about some arranged marriages - sorry I still don't see the slight you intended over it, actually found quite funny. why you are so fixated over my dick- is a bit hilarious... Then of course I have to still wonder what this all means to the Prism program which was being discussed before you came in with your moronic tin foil posts.

you are not an indian that much is established here...

Even if i agree with your vitriolic outburst, any program which stifles the people of a country will fail as seen in the history of mankind. People like me and you are not even footnotes to be noted so lets not get all pumped up, nothing is permanent in this world and change is eternal.

On topic i don't think u understand the basic point suspects are those who are already known to engage in anti state activities and they will be monitored and a constable fresh out of training would know that. Its the sleeper cells and hidden sympathisers who do the most damage every time. Its like finding a needle in a haystack.

I understand. I posted a link afterwards not sure if you noticed. Anyway, as for suspects, hey I have no probem whatsoever with that. I am totally for that. I am just concerned about innocent ppl being blackmailed and whistleblowers being suppressed which was noted in the original article of this thread.

Real terrorists are not dummies who will use regular phones and emails. They have Chinese and **** intel agencies to help them to get around it. In fact, they already have by using encryption, fake/cloned sims, etc. It has been proven and noted CHina is surperior to hacking capabilitie than India. India's NTRO isnot able to hack into Google and Apple servers while CHina can. This should be noted.

I think you don;t understand if a country like the US can engage in this, the threat of abuse in India is high, even higher. You clearly do not understand how the govt lacks basic rules to govern the politicans from corruption. Security hisotrically in India has alwasy taken a backseat in order to line one's pocket's. This will be used by whoever get's into office for political witch hunts as it has been seen.

Indian hukmarano ko apni hi awam say darr lag raha hai? Is it that bad? Tut, tut, tut.

Right, looks I literally slpped some truth to you BS lies. Se your views are ebing exposed on how think and treat women. Trust me, I may be a woman but I am no pushover. I am fiercely independent, you can think typcial FOB mentality and move back to India. You are the reason why American dislike some Indians.

But do tell us how PRISM works, now that 90% of claims made has been retracted by the washingtonpost.

Read the earlier posts. It was noted how the Washington Post would do so, because it is under US soil and subject to US secrecy laws. Of course, they would retract whatever they can to suppress and control the damage. Why don't you read a bit and expose yourself. The Guardian has not retracted yet. It is just a matter of time or pressure. Think outside of the box. You see, I used to think the ppl who have been stating far fetched thoughts and subjected to negative portrayals by the mass media as being exactly what you stated "wearing a tin foiled hat." But its seems more and more, those same ppl were right all along. The only idiots here are ppl like you, who are slaves and cannot think out of the box.

Nisha, you are being a typical putz here. Must be that time of month. I asked you tell us how the program works and you called the washington post that has exposed several politicians and EVEN TAKEN DOWN A U.S President -- as now also a part of your tin foil conspiracy!!!? The guardian points were refuted by every company they cited too . wait Google , Facebook, apple , Microsoft are now all part of that conspiracy too????

you are not a push over , you are mental women lol. TELL us how does the Prism program work! will ya finally...

And what happens when this technology is abused by the government?? Can you trust Indian politicians with this much power??
Every email, every phone conversation, every sms, every personal message is read by these people. The internet is supposed to encourage free speech however we just saw people being arrested for a facebook comment and now due to this move we will see many more such cases. Imagine people being arrested just because they wrote an email to their friend criticizing politicians.
The ends do not justify the means.

1. The technology is used by the intelligence agencies not politicians and intelligence agencies I believe do not take orders from politicians for their day to day working. Moreover, lots of threats to politicians are also uncovered via such intelligence operations.

2. Do you seriously think that any agency will be stupid enough to read every sms, every phone conversations or every personal message? It is an impossible task to handle such a thing. From my understanding there are programs that scans and filters out a few among millions msgs, conversations and raise red alerts.

3. Don't mix things up.. Facebook comment issue is not related to this intelligence effort. Those comments were out in open and anyone can read it and some people abused their power. There was not intelligence agency involved in any of those and intelligence agencies do not have the time and resources to waste on those stupid comments.

you are not a push over , you are mental women lol.

Dude, what ever her belief be whether right or wrong but there was no need for the above. That was really is very bad taste.

have you read her other posts ;). you would be thanking me -- just go read it and the mouth on her. maybe I will post you some of her greatest hits. Now tell me how many women you know have such trailer park trash mouth :P

I am glad I didn't read those comments. But still I would rather report such posts then to reply in the same tone.

too entertaining to report , i stand by calling a mental chic. :D

Anyways, I have reported those posts. People who can not argue without getting abusive should be kicked out. I hope mods will act.

1. The technology is used by the intelligence agencies not politicians and intelligence agencies I believe do not take orders from politicians for their day to day working. Moreover, lots of threats to politicians are also uncovered via such intelligence operations.

2. Do you seriously think that any agency will be stupid enough to read every sms, every phone conversations or every personal message? It is an impossible task to handle such a thing. From my understanding there are programs that scans and filters out a few among millions msgs, conversations and raise red alerts.

3. Don't mix things up.. Facebook comment issue is not related to this intelligence effort. Those comments were out in open and anyone can read it and some people abused their power. There was not intelligence agency involved in any of those and intelligence agencies do not have the time and resources to waste on those stupid comments.

Dude, what ever her belief be whether right or wrong but there was no need for the above. That was really is very bad taste.

1. Intel agencies work under the govt/[politicans. While its harder to break such rules in the US, in India there are no laws to prevent such abuses.

2. Supercomputers make the job quite easy.

3. Intel is using FACEBOOK to build a database along with twitter, Google, Microsoft(skype), etc. India does not have any access unless it is open but the US does. And yes they do scan every potential threat to investigate.

Anyways, I have reported those posts. People who could not argue without getting abusive should be kicked out. I hope mods will act.

If you are going to report then report him also. He started using bad words also. Let's see if this is one sided or not.

have you read her other posts ;). you would be thanking me -- just go read it and the mouth on her. maybe I will post you some of her greatest hits. Now tell me how many women you know have such trailer park trash mouth :P

Convenient. Why won;t you highlight your posts using such terms?

BIGGEST ANTI INDIAN SCUMBAGS ARE THE POLITICANS...READ THE DAMN ARTICLE TO SEE HOW INNOCENT PPL ARE BEING TARGETED MORON. SECONDLY, I AM A FEMALE SO PLZ ADDRESS AS SUCH.

An angry woman can pack her life and move out in an hour. While on vacation they take 3 weeks. Judging by your CAPSLOCK abuse, you'll need only 15 mins. ":offpost:"

BTW Living in the US of A along with many of my relatives (ashamed of this fact) makes you an authority on national security? India is a melting pot of cultures and for 1000s of years we have co-existed peacefully. Recently due to geo - political changes, some scumbags across the border are making some misguided youth do things that can harm you and others. That's why govt. needs moderate amounts of surveillance. Think of it as the system in "Minority Report" not 100% foolproof but 95% so. BTW you think US is gonna stop this cyberactivity? Obama underneath that family Michelle kissy thing is a crafty and good prez.

PS: Guys , please be respectful when talking to female forumers. This is a free country and we can do without Honey Singh rapper crapper jat da mundas.

How very nice.... let PLA enter 19 kms and do nothing; let PA soldiers behead our troops and do nothing, take 4 years to hang a proven terrorist (Kasab).... but immediately ratify a bill to read our mails.

Welcome to the police state of "secooler" India...

There is lot of peace on the forum today..anyways PRISM is not implmented in India but is used by US on India..conjecturing that PRISM is or will be used by Indian govt is fruitless..since India anyways dont have strong privacy laws..you can get anybody's file through the corrupt system and tap people's phone illegally..it is not India..I beleive this is done or can be done in most of the countries including the west

Back
Top Bottom