What's new

India negotiating with Russia to upgrade 194 Su-30MKIs to Super Sukhoi Standards for $8bn

Not one to reply to borderline trolls BUT you will have to agree!

1) The French has - whatever they have decided is the final offer with discount and all. HAS agree to sell and NOT Deny any tech to India
2) The Payment will be made and Financial by India and not any other party!
3) The IAF will be getting pretty much state of the Art - Brand new aircrafts and not second hand frames!Tc Cheers:tup:
It wae the commercial deal betwee India and dessault. and result was the final big no by dessault for discount than your P.M
requested to French Govt. for Interven between commercial deal and now yor minister going singapore for more charitable discount.
and brand new !!! no bro 10 years OLD Brand new birds after modification will be able to carry latest weapons.

When Dassault rejected Indian request for reduction in price and negotiations was collapsed. When India was forced to beg to French Govt. for alms in price. And India wants more charity as a final discount of nearly 1,50,000 Euros. Now you must feel the reality that french are better businessmen than Beggar.
If you say proper business negotiations as Begging, what will you say what Pakistan had been doing..? Some people are beggars from the time of their birth, just like Pakistan.. First begged America for almost 50 years, then started Begging to china for Missiles and Aircrafts, and I think in the future it will be Russians, Am I right??
In between you guys beg Saudi for Petro Dollars and Oil, Beg Turkey for F16 upgardes and other gadgets, Beg Jordan and Qatar for Used up planes and Beg North Korea and China for Missiles.. Oh my god, I myself feel awkward to type the whole thing out..

It wae the commercial deal betwee India and dessault. and result was the final big no by dessault for discount than your P.M
requested to French Govt. for Interven between commercial deal and now yor minister going singapore for more charitable discount.
and brand new !!! no bro 10 years OLD Brand new birds after modification will be able to carry latest weapons
As if you were there between India and French teams while negotiations were happening.. get a life.. I can understand you Pakistanis and how they feel for not having Money or capacity to buy any decent New fighter planes from any other country in the world.. Always begging , Begging and die hard begging.. Indeed Grapes are sour for FOX..

and brand new !!! no bro 10 years OLD Brand new birds after modification will be able to carry latest weapons.
LOL.... What they have some 36 aircraft lying around used by other countries or pilots? oh wait NO, they don't ... which unlike the the second hand frames are used by other countries and there pilots and which according to you would be 40 years old with Possible Modifications!

@Admin sorry but this thread is pretty much going out of topic , thanks

Aweosme news it is....Just assume 270 Super Sukhoi MKIs in our fleet only comparable to Su-35s or even better.....

LOL.... What they have some 36 aircraft lying around used by other countries or pilots? oh wait NO, they don't ... which unlike the the second hand frames are used by other countries and there pilots and which according to you would be 40 years old with Possible Modifications!

@Admin sorry but this thread is pretty much going out of topic , thanks
Talks was started 10 years ago during congress regim and delivery will be started if within two years than 12 years old planes will be yours and after modification to carry latest weapons.

Talks was started 10 years ago during congress regim and delivery will be started if within two years than 12 years old planes will be yours and after modification to carry latest weapons.
First u need to stick to the topic of this thread

Second, The MMRCA was started in 2007, after extensive Trials - in 2012,( the Rafale was selected and ever since its the negotiation. The Negotiation - (4 years have passed) is for current variant frames (the latest standard used by the French Air Force)

Third, Ur Logic is So Flawed w.r.t. to every thing u have said , if the deal is sign, in 2 years - we will be getting latest standard brand new frames - How is the world are these 12 year old planes? Please make sense

Please stop being a borderline troll , do some basic research and then comment

If you say proper business negotiations as Begging, what will you say what Pakistan had been doing..? Some people are beggars from the time of their birth, just like Pakistan.. First begged America for almost 50 years, then started Begging to china for Missiles and Aircrafts, and I think in the future it will be Russians, Am I right??
In between you guys beg Saudi for Petro Dollars and Oil, Beg Turkey for F16 upgardes and other gadgets, Beg Jordan and Qatar for Used up planes and Beg North Korea and China for Missiles.. Oh my god, I myself feel awkward to type the whole thing out..

As if you were there between India and French teams while negotiations were happening.. get a life.. I can understand you Pakistanis and how they feel for not having Money or capacity to buy any decent New fighter planes from any other country in the world.. Always begging , Begging and die hard begging.. Indeed Grapes are sour for FOX..
Pakistan pay for every bolts they bought from China and USA, they are respectful people.

Pakistan pay for every bolts they bought from China and USA, they are respectful people.
Ok.. Show your audit reports or any contract finalisation deal which shows the amount the Pakistan pays.. You may give clean chit Pakistan, you are nobody.. But show me any proof issued by ccp or govt of china..

298935eer4e08r45b6r8bd5rc244c11ba6de.gif

Back
Top Bottom