What's new

India negotiating with Russia to upgrade 194 Su-30MKIs to Super Sukhoi Standards for $8bn

What is your problem man?? Why do you always complain that India doesn't have money for Israel.?? There are many ongoing deals with Israel worth Billions of Dollars.. your whining looks like a you are different breed within a same country.. Israel is always the key ally of India.. Face it..
i know im joking

Nothing much on the engine part. The Saturn AL31 are maintenance hungry engines and that is one area where the IAF has faced constant problems. There were talks of an improved version of AL-31. Haven't heard much about them lately.:undecided:
different story
Indian defense procurements and the rate of malnutrition in India are also two different stories. Please don't mix them.

Last edited:
ya 16 Billion.. there are two reasons for that
1. We have money and one who got money can dictate terms in this world
2. We didn't have a big daddy helping us from the day our country was created, by giving us Aids, Giving us international Geopolitical support, Giving us weapons for free, Giving us Technology and giving us everything that we required to survive and prosper, like America did to you.. So we are still not as technologically developed as Israel is.. Fair Enough..??..
U havE monyey :rofl:
After acceptance of Indian appeal for charitable discount in Rafale price the French President Hollande grant the charity in price 7.89 billion Euros But India wants more charity as a final discount of nearly 1,50,000 Euros . In a result The French not only rejected the Indian request for bank guarantee Now Make in India gone.TOT to India gone.
The revised Rafale deal does not call for any production in India since the jets would be purchased off-the-shelf.
its call the Indian begging to French Govt.

ya 16 Billion.. there are two reasons for that
1. We have money and one who got money can dictate terms in this world
2. We didn't have a big daddy helping us from the day our country was created, by giving us Aids, Giving us international Geopolitical support, Giving us weapons for free, Giving us Technology and giving us everything that we required to survive and prosper, like America did to you.. So we are still not as technologically developed as Israel is.. Fair Enough..??

Our President visited Israel, Last year(2015).. Our Prime Minister visited Israel this Year.. What else do you want ?
As I told you already, stop whining?? you remind me of a Bi*ch..
you wright that usa helping us with money and soport but we small country with alot of enemy

After acceptance of Indian appeal for charitable discount in Rafale price the French President Hollande grant the charity in price 7.89 billion Euros But India wants more charity as a final discount of nearly 1,50,000 Euros . In a result The French not only rejected the Indian request for bank guarantee and now Make in India gone.TOT to India gone.
The revised Rafale deal does not call for any production in India since the jets would be purchased off-the-shelf.
they have more money than pakistan u can compare pakistan difance budget to india defence budget

you wright that usa helping us with money and soport but we small country with alot of enemy
they have more money than pakistan u can compare pakistan difance budget to india defence budget
:rofl:LoL they are begging to French Govt. for charitable discount.

But wait a minutes you Have Israeli Flag lol
be patient
If Donald win will increase your Aid.

i dont know he is crazy im not sure its good for us that he will win he admire putin

After acceptance of Indian appeal for charitable discount in Rafale price the French President Hollande grant the charity in price 7.89 billion Euros But India wants more charity as a final discount of nearly 1,50,000 Euros . In a result The French not only rejected the Indian request for bank guarantee Now Make in India gone.TOT to India gone.
How much ever I try not to post hateful comments, you people wont let me be at peace.. Fine, Let it be..

Sirji, Talks with French qualifies as Negotiations.. have you heard of such word?? A party negotiate hard with the supplier, for bringing down the prices, if he has cash upfront in his pocket.. What India doing is that, and what French doing is pleasing India by sweetening the deal.. If French rejects our requirement then to hell with them.. We don't care.. We have countries waiting at our doorsteps to sell their fighters.. Remember, this is the leverage you get when you have cash.. We won't give a rat's rear to france rejecting it, because we know very well that rafale will not end up in Paksitan because it is pretty damn costly.. So we are least bothered about it..
Now coming to the next point..There is one more kind available in the world, which Pakistan does every time for weapons with America and China.. It is called as Begging.. And these Daddies of Pakistan will provide sub standard weapons at very cheap rate.. That is called as Charity.. Now you got the point???
@Levina @Abingdonboy @Rajaraja Chola @Śakra

Agreed and nothing wrong in that.. That is why we support Israel..

They think west will give any discount they want just because it field against China. Pathetic and embarrassing.

i dont know he is crazy im not sure its good for us that he will win he admire putin
Don't worry, sometimes it is good for the world to have some nuts like him in the ,most powerful position..

They think west will give any discount they want just because it field against China. Pathetic and embarrassing.
@pakeye , See, your bigdaddy jumping in for your rescue.. Nice combo though

How much ever I try not to post hateful comments, you people wont let me be at peace.. Fine, Let it be..

Sirji, Talks with French qualifies as Negotiations.. have you heard of such word?? A party negotiate hard with the supplier, for bringing down the prices, if he has cash upfront in his pocket.. What India doing is that, and what French doing is pleasing India by sweetening the deal.. If French rejects our requirement then to hell with them.. We don't care.. We have countries waiting at our doorsteps to sell their fighters.. Remember, this is the leverage you get when you have cash.. We won't give a rat's rear to france rejecting it, because we know very well that rafale will not end up in Paksitan because it is pretty damn costly.. So we are least bothered about it..
Now coming to the next point..There is one more kind available in the world, which Pakistan does every time for weapons with America and China.. It is called as Begging.. And these Daddies of Pakistan will provide sub standard weapons at very cheap rate.. That is called as Charity.. Now you got the point???
@Levina @Abingdonboy @Rajaraja Chola @Śakra
Not fined any single answer of my questions ?

Back
Top Bottom