What's new

India negotiating with Russia to upgrade 194 Su-30MKIs to Super Sukhoi Standards for $8bn

Frankly speaking, this calls for celebration. I mean, this Su35 was becoming one of those things where "we are going to get it" was getting more annoying than "we wont be able to get this". I hope this news will help all of THOSE people, (but then again, i question my optimism on that)

Hahaha.

Now i wish Indian buy Altay tank as well so that matter is resolved too. I am tired of that debate as well :lol:
Raheel sharif ke sari service mein mujy bs aik yahi aik itraaz ha sahib sa,, That pic of him in front of Altay tank. :hitwall:

where is the answer of post #52 ???
Post #52 was directed at @dani958.. Regarding the French Part in that post, I have already replied you in my post #54, which explains who is Beggar and who is a businessman.. If you want I can write more about it in coming posts.. Should I??

Post #52 was directed at @dani958.. Regarding the French Part in that post, I have already replied you in my post #54, which explains who is Beggar and who is a businessman.. If you want I can write more about it in coming posts.. Should I??
When Dassault rejected Indian request for reduction in price and negotiations was collapsed. When India was forced to beg to French Govt. for alms in price. And India wants more charity as a final discount of nearly 1,50,000 Euros. Now you must feel the reality that french are better businessmen than Beggar.

When Dassault rejected Indian request for reduction in price and negotiations was collapsed. When India was forced to beg to French Govt. for alms in price. And India wants more charity as a final discount of nearly 1,50,000 Euros. Now you must feel the reality that french are better businessmen than Beggar.
Not one to reply to borderline trolls BUT you will have to agree!

1) The French has - whatever they have decided is the final offer with discount and all. HAS agree to sell and NOT Deny any tech to India
2) The Payment will be made and Financial by India and not any other party!
3) The IAF will be getting pretty much state of the Art - Brand new aircrafts and not second hand frames!

Tc Cheers:tup:

its call
negotiation
isreal and india negotiation the price off deals all the time what is the problem with this?
do you think france get 8 bilion dollars every day?
they want loose the huge deal for 100-200 milion dollars

Its just to troll Indians here nothing more , they want su-35 but if we deal with Russia their chances to get su-35 will become 0 so its just pain enjoy it :) just numerically this deal of 7.98 billion euros is more then their entire annual defence budget
its call
negotiation
isreal and india negotiation the price off deals all the time what is the problem with this?
do you think france get 8 bilion dollars every day?
they want loose the huge deal for 100-200 milion dollars

Its just to troll Indians here nothing more , they want su-35 but if we deal with Russia their chances to get su-35 will become 0 so its just pain enjoy it :) just numerically this deal of 7.98 billion euros is more then their entire annual defence budget
yes you get tech you can produce how meny you want in india

Current deal is for 36 ...it will cross 200 , navy is also interested in Rafael M . Israel also mastered the French Mirages so why you move to US instead of French air crafts just curious to know.. is it cost ?
@PARIKRAMA Sir can you shed light here
yes you get tech you can produce how meny you want in india

Current deal is for 36 ...it will cross 200 , navy is also interested in Rafael M . Israel also mastered the French Mirages so why you move to US instead of French air crafts just curious to know.. is it cost ?
i will prefer the f 35 on the refeal

I don know if you familiar TE="PARIKRAMA, post: 8518223, member: 153263"]I am not saying about order tranches. I am saying about net MKis in hand which may be above a cutoff date chosen for Super MKI upgrades .

Bcz a plane which is produced in last 3 years does not need an upgrade package formalization as of now.
As you can see even if we consider the last of 140th plane for upgrade its almost 12 years from now before its number will come for upgradation.
and 144 is based on article quoting 194. We don know if its that much. Bcz i remember it was 80 in Tranche 1 identified with first lot directly getting upgraded in Russia till MKI line gets upgraded to handle super upgrade.

So untill GOI/MOD comes out with an official version numbers are a bit hazy.
Well I don know if you familiar with7i, 10i, 10i rtm and 11i mod on su30mki avionics suite... Till the time we create and eco system these upgradation are just chest thumpings..

you cant compare france tech to usa tech also the f 35 is stealth uav if the will tranfer tech is better

I think you will get the tech US concern is only in case tech reaches China .... but I am sure you will get the source codes of radars
you cant compare france tech to usa tech also the f 35 is stealth uav if the will tranfer tech is better

so price negotiation is begging for alms .. PAKISTANI madarsa rocks !

Back
Top Bottom