What's new

India needs one language: Amit Shah

Finally.. his talking some sense, make it Hindi and force everyone to speak it within the next 5 years keep marching forward.. Mr. Shah never falter!

#MakeIndiaGreatAgain!

Btw, When India dissolves into 50 states, will Pakistan have enough money to have embassies in all of them?.. or will we pick our favourites?

I have noticed that Hindi is propagated a lot as national language of India by BJP/RSS since 90s if we go by their Doordarshan appearances which I watched on TV during that time. Now RSS headquarter is in Nagpur which I always thought was in UP india and I thought it makes sense Bhayya gangus of UP trying to promote their language "hindi" as india's single national language. But recently I discovered that RSS headquarter Nagpur lies in indian state of Maharashtra and all its earliest founders were also "marathi" people. The current leadership Modi, Amit Shah are however Gujarati from indian state of Gujarat. So now it really confuses me that why an organization (BJP/RSS) whose headquarter is located in non-hindi speaking area like Maharashtra and whose current leadership is from another non-hindi speaking area of Gujarat is ridiculously so pro-hindi which is a bhayya language and has got nothing to do with them. An on top of that there is very strong "pro-marathi" language movements within Maharashtra in the form of Shiv Sena and another guy called Raj Thakray who often beat bhayya people from "hindi speaking" states like UP and Bihar coming to Maharasthra (Mumbai etc.) and trying to "impose" their language and culture on the local language and culture of Marathi people in Maharashtra. And another contradiction is that Shiv Sena the pro-marathi party is a hindu fundamentalist party and a close ally of BJP/RSS. So all in all it looks such a strange phenomenon taking place in ganguland, it always confuses my mind.

Back
Top Bottom