What's new

India needs one language: Amit Shah

Plz declare any one as a national language... And let the show begin...
Starting from tamil and kaerala offcourse

Very cunning and smart decision.
A concept that I discussed in my Lingua Franca thread.

We Pakistanis really need to get rid of this habit of laughing off everything that the enemy does.
These Mard e Mujahid has defeated the 2 superpowers and still you are thinking we have to forget it

Very cunning and smart decision.
A concept that I discussed in Lingua Franca thread.

We Pakistanis really need to get rid of this habit of laughing off everything that the enemy does.
It is opposed by many in India as well. But the step itself is not bad.

Hindi is a degraded, uncultured and unsophisticated form of Urdu. A language spoken by boors and uncivilized maniacs.
You sound like a total retard. Maybe if you watched what you type, you would know that that seems uncivilized and uncouth.

You sound like a total retard. Maybe if you watched what you type, you would know that that seems uncivilized and uncouth.
I know how to deal with arrogant cheaters and stealers.

That's the realilty and it is coming.
Similarly a special article for Sikhs in punjab is also going to go .
There is no end to what a facist government high on people's sentiments and which believes in their religious destiny can do .
Why not impose sanskerit, why hindi .

I know how to deal with arrogant cheaters and stealers.
Maybe think twice before posting, if your reply is going to make your forum better or worse for the reason it is a defence forum. Showing your misconceptions, complexes and bigotry is a slippery slope for the community.

Exactly! Making of a nation ... India is not a nation... it is a byproduct of an empire that collapsed and withdrew in a pseudo systemic way. There are way too many nations that got bonded with one supposedly secular, democratic, multicultural, multiethnic and multiracial country. It is now being taken away by Bollywood or whatever bjp...

Salaam

This seems like an interesting development.

It's a game Pakistan has played and knows where it leads.

Right now in Tamilnadu

EEcOc0gUEAA8Zog

"This Is India, Not Hindia": MK Stalin On Amit Shah's Hindi Diwas Tweet
தமிழில் படிக்க
Hindi Day: Earlier today Home Minister Amit Shah, on the occasion of Hindi Diwas, said that since Hindi is "the most widely-spoken and understood language" in the country it is the only language that can unite the nation
All India | Written by J Sam Daniel Stalin | Updated: September 14, 2019 16:55 IST

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/hin...says-mk-stalin-after-amit-shah-tweets-2100871

Back
Top Bottom