What's new

India Nears Order for Mk 2 Version of Arjun Tank

sorry to interrupt sir but all you are saying is wrong there is no nutrients in urine and it is a waste it contains sodium (large amounts expelled from body if taken can lead to hypertension ),urea (a by product of protein digestion no nutritive value can lead to renal failure) th proteins ( small amount of tom horsefall proteins from dead collecting ducts) creatinine ( a hazardous thing you need to do a dialysis if this increases in your blood ) absolutely no antibodies or anything else but some toxic by products of any water soluble chemical in your body(poisons antibiotics medicines etc) .all the ayurvedic thing you are referring never states to drink urine believe me i am a urologist

I believe to have recommended a few Sutras which you can go through. I am no urologist to have an Idea of modern medicines. You may go through them, I am a disbeliever of modern medical theories, they are just killing the natures immunity against diseases.

I believe to have recommended a few Sutras which you can go through. I am no urologist to have an Idea of modern medicines. You may go through them, I am a disbeliever of modern medical theories, they are just killing the natures immunity against diseases.

Jeeezz enought with Urine already .this was about arjun tank..
Discuss in PM

MK2 Arjun will be lighter than MK... MK2 will weigh 55 tonnes if we are paying 8 million per unit it better be a kick a$$ tank the Korean K2 tank is so far the worlds most expensive tank

Arjun mk 2 will be heavier than mk1. 60 ton+. The cost is unusually high. May be it is because of initial production of 124 tanks.

will the CLGM be used on MK2 Arjun?

Yes.

Arjun mk 2 will be heavier than mk1. 60 ton+. The cost is unusually high. May be it is because of initial production of 124 tanks.

That's what I asked in another thread as well, is the low number of orders the only reason for such high costs? The R&D costs, as well as the production costs should be way lower compared to western counterparts, that's why I normally would expect the Arjun to be way cheaper, although still more costly than the T90s.

arjun mk2 would obviously much better in fire power ,armour & engine ,no doubt about it:enjoy:

Arjun MK2 will weigh 55tonnes when it is completed proof from Janes Defense

39536497.jpg

The whole thread turned into urine thread!!!!4 pages went down with some urine sh*t!!What the HELL!!!!

Arjun MK2 will weigh 55tonnes when it is completed proof from Janes Defense

Rahul Bedi, the India correspondent of Janes is not a reliable source. Arjun mk2 is 60+ ton as reported earlier quoting DRDO officials and discussed. They have added 2 tons of ERA and other systems.

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

So now Iron Fist for Arjun is confirmed. :partay:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom