What's new

India Nears Order for Mk 2 Version of Arjun Tank

Urine is nothing but byproduct of blood filtration and Not excess water that is released by the body,how can urine contain toxic waste when it is filtered by liver and pushed as solid waste from an obvious hole.
You just tell me whether you are drinking your urine or not ? Yeah kidney filters the soluble waste which are toxic and what do you think is coming out ? What you think toxic waste remain inside and pure water in the form of urine comes out ? If thats the case then why the hell it is called waste in the first place ?

You just tell me whether you are drinking your urine or not ? Yeah kidney filters the soluble waste which are toxic and what do you think is coming out ? What you think toxic waste remain inside and pure water in the form of urine comes out ? If thats the case then why the hell it is called waste in the first place ?

Its called a waste because its ejected out of the body,but not rejected unlike the solid waste. You might find it un usual but You have the same chemicals in your anti biotic medicines as well, yet you consume it for a simple reason that they do not come from your own body.Isnt that a lame factor?

You must trust your own healing power, if nature has a disease so does the cure for it.

Urine is nothing but byproduct of blood filtration and Not excess water that is released by the body,how can urine contain toxic waste when it is filtered by liver and pushed as solid waste from an obvious hole. 95% of this liquid is water and the rest is a mixture of nutrients, urea, minerals, enzymes, antibodies and hormones. I do agree that many disbelieve it, I go with my tradition and I blindly believe in it as I experience the happiness.

Sir, dayavayi njangale nattikaruthu. :cry:

sir ethra venamenkilum kudicho...athu evanmarodu parayanda....

Seriously? Lets talk about the capabilites of this tank, rather than discussing the benefits or harmful affects of surviving on human pee.

I am extremely sorry to have been got carried away. Well as far this Tank is concerned, It has got its own place in the Army and the Army men which no other tank can replace. Agreed it might not be a tank which could be compared with the contemporaries in its class, but It has defined a class in the Indian arsenal which is there to stay un deterred.

Edo, Innu oru pattalakaranum, edu naad ayalum sheri, avan yudham kanditondagil, mootharm ozichirikum adu kudichirikyum. Pinne, ningade yuva talamuraye kurichi inik ariyilla, ente samskaram njan swayam theermanikum.

Edo, Innu oru pattalakaranum, edu naad ayalum sheri, avan yudham kanditondagil, mootharm ozichirikum adu kudichirikyum. Pinne, ningade yuva talamuraye kurichi inik ariyilla, ente samskaram njan swayam theermanikum.

kshamikkanam, arivu kedu kondanennu. Njanum militaryil kayaranulla thayareduppu nadathi-kondiri-kukayanu. Daivam sahayichu IMA yil adutha varsham kayaran sadichal njan sarinudu forum-ill parayam.

Its called a waste because its ejected out of the body,but not rejected unlike the solid waste. You might find it un usual but You have the same chemicals in your anti biotic medicines as well, yet you consume it for a simple reason that they do not come from your own body.Isnt that a lame factor?

You must trust your own healing power, if nature has a disease so does the cure for it.
sorry to distract but the thing that urine is good and having any healing power is wrong its actually a waste and also rejected by the body it contains urea and creatinine and they can't be metabolized further so more and more quantities will shut down your kidneys as well and it contains no antibodies etc it can't even have proteins forget antibodies

kshamikkanam, arivu kedu kondanennu. Njanum militaryil kayaranulla thayareduppu nadathi-kondiri-kukayanu. Daivam sahayichu IMA yil adutha varsham kayaran sadichal njan sarinudu forum-ill parayam.

Kshama parayanda mone, Ella ashmasgalum nernukollunu, IMA il cheyran ippaze odan todangikyo? pinne moothram ozikan samayam undavilla. HAHAHA

sorry to distract but the thing that urine is good and having any healing power is wrong its actually a waste and also rejected by the body it contains urea and creatinine and they can't be metabolized further so more and more quantities will shut down your kidneys as well and it contains no antibodies etc it can't even have proteins forget antibodies

I am sorry, I am not a professor in this subject where I could reach a point to justify it. All I know is what I have stated, you can be true aswell , but if ever experience has an edge over Knowledge then can I reach a stalemate with some one more prejudiced with this.

kind of off-topic,still i am posting it here bcoz i don't know where else to post:

a good deal of t-72 tanks of indian army has gear box glitch.
whenever a shot is fired,the gear box jams.therefor, the commander usually says "fire" twice:first one for the driver to apply clutch and second for the gunner to fire.

I am sorry, I am not a professor in this subject where I could reach a point to justify it. All I know is what I have stated, you can be true aswell , but if ever experience has an edge over Knowledge then can I reach a stalemate with some one more prejudiced with this.
sorry again sir but only treatment where urine is advised is jelly fish bites as it needs urea which can save life from the most poisoneous thing on earth

dai,
evide kidannu alambudakkathedai!

Kshama parayanda mone, Ella ashmasgalum nernukollunu, IMA il cheyran ippaze odan todangikyo? pinne moothram ozikan samayam undavilla. HAHAHA

Anna... Onnume puriyala...english la pesunga anna...

sorry again sir but only treatment where urine is advised is jelly fish bites as it needs urea which can save life from the most poisoneous thing on earth

I prefer you to have a referral on "Yogaratnaakaram, Sushruta Samhita, Bhaava Prakaasa and Ashtaanga Sangraha" . Want to have better knowledge you can also refer "Dhaamara Tantra" . Ignore it if you do not believe in Ayurveda, it would be a waste of time if you dont.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Anna... Onnume puriyala...english la pesunga ana...

Tamil le pasna purinjikka matingalo? ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom