What's new

India Nears Order for Mk 2 Version of Arjun Tank

I hve just been reading up on the MK.2 on:

TRISHUL: Arjun Mk2 MBT Emerges (a great read and great blog in general- the guy really knows what he is talking about)

And when the final Mk.2 version rolls out it is going to be one of the best tanks ever made. FACT. the technology, firepower and mobility being pumped into this thing is just unbelievable. The most advanced defensive suite on the planet (Iron Fist) which can detect, class and intercept most projectiles being fired at a vehicle. As well as a state of the art fire control system and advanced camouflage against all known threats. Not to mention much, MUCH more.

And I don't care if an Pakistani/Chinese members go on about its lack of indigenous content because I JUST DON'T CARE. I have always held that the Indian armed forces deserve the best kit they can afford no matter if it is foreign, if Indian companies want some ofmthe action they have to be able to compete with the rest of the world. So what if it has an US engine or Israeli defensive suite? It is going to DOMINATE any conflict it enters in.

ok how many are we going to get ?

Isnt it the desire of Indian army to have 5000 tanks ( sanctioned strength) ?

We are upgrading 1900 T-72's and buying 1600 T-90's . so does that mean we will be buying 1500 arjuns ? If not then how are we going to have a fleet of 5000 tanks ?

ok how many are we going to get ?

Isnt it the desire of Indian army to have 5000 tanks ( sanctioned strength) ?

We are upgrading 1900 T-72's and buying 1600 T-90's . so does that mean we will be buying 1500 arjuns ? If not then how are we going to have a fleet of 5000 tanks ?

India has another tank program though, something like future MBT Ex program. Something similar to the name.

I prefer you to have a referral on "Yogaratnaakaram, Sushruta Samhita, Bhaava Prakaasa and Ashtaanga Sangraha" . Want to have better knowledge you can also refer "Dhaamara Tantra" . Ignore it if you do not believe in Ayurveda, it would be a waste of time if you dont.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Tamil le pasna purinjikka matingalo? ;)

Neku nanna puriyum anna. aana, mathavaalukku puriyadhonno... summa english'laye pesi kalakungo...

India has another tank program though, something like future MBT Ex program. Something similar to the name.

I believe what you are referring to is the FMBT (FutureMBT) which is under development on paper and will build on lessons of Arjun but is an entirely different project that will incorporate more indigenous content using lessons learnt from Arjun. But I believe the project has been slowed down until the FICV is delivered to IA.

Urine is nothing but byproduct of blood filtration and Not excess water that is released by the body,how can urine contain toxic waste when it is filtered by liver and pushed as solid waste from an obvious hole. 95% of this liquid is water and the rest is a mixture of nutrients, urea, minerals, enzymes, antibodies and hormones. I do agree that many disbelieve it, I go with my tradition and I blindly believe in it as I experience the happiness.

YOu blindly go with tradition when modern science has proved otherwise. Kidneys and liver filter urine retaining anything that is good for the body to use while discarding excess waste and toxics metabolites. Plz read a basic anatomy book. In a survival situation like for jungle warfare or in hazardous situations where water is scare, as a last resort urine is used to quench thirst but it is limited and the hunt for a water source must continue.

YOu blindly go with tradition when modern science has proved otherwise. Kidneys and liver filter urine retaining anything that is good for the body to use while discarding excess waste and toxics metabolites. Plz read a basic anatomy book. In a survival situation like for jungle warfare or in hazardous situations where water is scare, as a last resort urine is used to quench thirst but it is limited and the hunt for a water source must continue.

If Ayurveda is a tradition and If the first surgery was conducted in this process and that too a neural surgery, I believe it as something more than just a tradition. I do not blindly believe it, My family upkeep's the generations old process of Ayurveda in its true form.

The order indicates the recent development trials were successful and further will be done during this winter. Waiting for details specs.

TRISHUL: Arjun Mk2 MBT Emerges (a great read and great blog in general- the guy really knows what he is talking about)

And when the final Mk.2 version rolls out it is going to be one of the best tanks ever made. FACT. the technology, firepower and mobility being pumped into this thing is just unbelievable. The most advanced defensive suite on the planet (Iron Fist) which can detect, class and intercept most projectiles being fired at a vehicle. As well as a state of the art fire control system and advanced camouflage against all known threats. Not to mention much, MUCH more.

And I don't care if an Pakistani/Chinese members go on about its lack of indigenous content because I JUST DON'T CARE. I have always held that the Indian armed forces deserve the best kit they can afford no matter if it is foreign, if Indian companies want some ofmthe action they have to be able to compete with the rest of the world. So what if it has an US engine or Israeli defensive suite? It is going to DOMINATE any conflict it enters in.
good article sir but by mr prasun k sengupta difficult to digest

Mate, senguta is a well known fake and liar. pls avoid his stolen and copy-paste 'articles'.

Urine is nothing but byproduct of blood filtration and Not excess water that is released by the body,how can urine contain toxic waste when it is filtered by liver and pushed as solid waste from an obvious hole. 95% of this liquid is water and the rest is a mixture of nutrients, urea, minerals, enzymes, antibodies and hormones. I do agree that many disbelieve it, I go with my tradition and I blindly believe in it as I experience the happiness.
sorry to interrupt sir but all you are saying is wrong there is no nutrients in urine and it is a waste it contains sodium (large amounts expelled from body if taken can lead to hypertension ),urea (a by product of protein digestion no nutritive value can lead to renal failure) th proteins ( small amount of tom horsefall proteins from dead collecting ducts) creatinine ( a hazardous thing you need to do a dialysis if this increases in your blood ) absolutely no antibodies or anything else but some toxic by products of any water soluble chemical in your body(poisons antibiotics medicines etc) .all the ayurvedic thing you are referring never states to drink urine believe me i am a urologist

MK2 Arjun will be lighter than MK... MK2 will weigh 55 tonnes if we are paying 8 million per unit it better be a kick a$$ tank the Korean K2 tank is so far the worlds most expensive tank

will the CLGM be used on MK2 Arjun?

MK2 Arjun will be lighter than MK... MK2 will weigh 55 tonnes if we are paying 8 million per unit it better be a kick a$$ tank the Korean K2 tank is so far the worlds most expensive tank

will the CLGM be used on MK2 Arjun?

8 million is the cost for the whole program .Right from Conception how much money they spend in RnD and everything is being divided by number of units ordered.

Which is pretty shitty idea..
For e.g. France spent 40 billion in RnD for Rafale. that is why per unit cost in 143 million.

Cost tends to come out if large numbers are ordered.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom