What's new

India nabs SecondKasab - QASIM KHAN

11822540_10153248982423071_9116365742123459967_n-jpg.243999

A barefoot terrorist? What was he doing barefoot?

And the one who is holding the rope is a special forces guy right? And the one sitting behind would be undercover intelligence op right?

One thing is missing where is his SLINGSHOT?
They have tied him up like some sort of an animal. I suspect that the next few days are indeed bleak for him. Definitely deserves it for trying his hand at terror.

Wait for 4 5 days He'd think why me !!!!

more like 4 hours from now.

Oo bahi i understand you are hyper excited but please dek to lo what the ther is saying before replying?
Why you people love to jump gun yaar?

HERE, the link i posted was of this article,
RAW left with egg on its face as terror plot unravels - The Hindu
WAS TALKING ABOUT THIS!! WAS THIS BY AN ISI TOUT?

pata ni kahan sa orignally posted here source was there story start ho gai :hitwall:

IM Talking About this News Which Was Published by DAWN on 3 August 2015
Kasab was a Pakistani, 26/11 attackers were trained in Sindh, says Tariq Khosa, ex-chief of Pakistan's top probe body - The Hindu

So now should we again wait for surgical strikes from super powa indians :-D :-D i am scared

ISI or lashker terrorist attacking you (India) even pigeons, suicidal cow (Gao Mata) and many more. Is India really a soft target? India have two nuclear armed neighbors and both India's enemy no-1 and both friends helping each other on every level where India stands fail foreign policy ? or war monger politicians. Seriously you people needs help and help came from you only stop Pakistan or ISI phobia and live like a peaceful neighbor.

Look at the face of shaheen. Noor tapak raha hai. Muah

It is at some level tragic, the kid is probably only 19 years old. He's already messed up his life. Now that he's killed 2 BSF soldiers, what the BSF will do to him in revenge, you can probably imagine. This is going to end badly for him.

I Hope this time you let us question him as well, before killing him & declaring him a Pakistani and what not...... you know like the qasaab drama .....

Brace yourselves lads...India might decide not to play cricket with us for the next 10 years.
another dossier will be placed in junk yard by Pakistan:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nothing new from pansies like most pakistanis. They always run away when ever they are caught with their pants down. You denied, 48, 65, 71, kargil..parliament, 26/11, but everything you were left without any clothes in international arena. Time is near when you will be declared terrorist nation. In international secret meetings, the work is going on to get it done

Since Iran issue is resolved, you are the next target. Be prepared. your time is near till you mend your ways. Even your so called deeper than ocean, higher than mountains friendship with China would not be able to save you....
Pakistani ki choud apni Razia (India) ko bacha jo ghundoun mien phas gyi hey even pigeons, cows (Gao Mata) and many more attacking you. even your so called P.M with 56 inch chest making peace accord with the separatist.

It is at some level tragic, the kid is probably only 19 years old. He's already messed up his life. Now that he's killed 2 BSF soldiers, what the BSF will do to him in revenge, you can probably imagine. This is going to end badly for him.

May eventually end badly but he just got lucky. Guys higher up in the food chain than the BSF are absolutely delighted that they got this chap alive, they are not likely to allow much damage to the goods for some time.

Nothing gonna happen, their will be usual denial even if its established that he is a Pakistani

Pakistani ki choud apni Razia (India) ko bacha jo ghundoun mien phas gyi hey even pigeons, cows (Gao Mata) and many more attacking you. even your so called P.M with 56 inch chest making peace accord with the separatist.
nothing expected from people like you who dont have respect for their fellow civilians. Look at the post of your fellow country man. you need to save yourself from them if you dont want more of Peshawar.

5.3-magnitude quake rocks Pakistan’s southwest: USGS

May eventually end badly but he just got lucky. Guys higher up in the food chain than the BSF are absolutely delighted that they got this chap alive, they are not likely to allow much damage to the goods for some time.

These guys are very inventive dude, they use electrocutions and stuff. No lasting physical damage but plenty of pain all night long.

Back
Top Bottom