What's new

India nabs SecondKasab - QASIM KHAN

Don't Try To Hide Fact Revelation Was Done By your Former DG,Federal Investigation Agency Tariq Khosa And ex-Foreign Secretary
Published in Dawn, August 3rd, 2015

And you Taking Us For Proof
Was the article in "The Hindhu" was by some Pakistani tout?
Listen i do not want to get into a dik measuring contest here but the simple fact is that you can not deny the "Big talker" attitude. Blames blames everywhere, conspiracy theories and what not!! ALSO i am not saying that we NEVER act like this but you just need to check the articles and news to see who leads with this bad example.

As an example, for one last time, check this article of this very thread mate, see how long this goon have been captured and look at the reports circulating. The gun battle was on going and the blame was being put on ISI and Pakistan already. :) Makes you look good? i dont think so!

Was the article in "The Hindhu" was by some Pakistani tout?
Listen i do not want to get into a dik measuring contest here but the simple fact is that you can not deny the "Big talker" attitude. Blames blames everywhere, conspiracy theories and what not!! ALSO i am not saying that we NEVER act like this but you just need to check the articles and news to see who leads with this bad example.
The Article Was Published in DAWN First Hindu is taken it As Source
Mumbai attacks trial - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Torture him at full public view so that his parents and relatives in Pakistan themselves come and claim him thus exposing Pakistan. Pakistan has lost its face yet again. THe best they can do is to deny like an ostrich or claim Indians are doing this or that without any proof.

Indian government along with International community should take action to end this migraine.

Kasim Khan has Nothing to do with Islam he's Hindu His real name is Kamlesh Kumar. he's frm Model Town Jalandhar work as Zila Sangh Pramukh

Another fake or new ID created by some old member to troll fresh here in new identity. like they do always. i this its their national identity or practice... ROFL

The Article Was Published in DAWN First Hindu is taken it As Source
Mumbai attacks trial - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Oo bahi i understand you are hyper excited but please dek to lo what the ther is saying before replying?
Why you people love to jump gun yaar?

HERE, the link i posted was of this article,
RAW left with egg on its face as terror plot unravels - The Hindu
WAS TALKING ABOUT THIS!! WAS THIS BY AN ISI TOUT?

pata ni kahan sa orignally posted here source was there story start ho gai :hitwall:

Dude,Zee news is not Offical Indian Report and it said Reportedly.. you should learn the meaning of it
What i quote is not official and what you said official CRAP
Stop this drama bazi you want a war to stop our economic projects ok lets have one:devil:

Kasim Khan has Nothing to do with Islam he's Hindu His real name is Kamlesh Kumar. he's frm Model Town Jalandhar work as Zila Sangh Pramukh

Nice move to seek attention Mr. Newbie. You deserve a medal.
Now post the link please

JAMMU: Two soldiers of the Border Security Force (BSF) were killed on Wednesday and five were injured when the convoy they were traveling in was attacked by terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir. The BSF returned fire and killed one terrorist, while the others fled into the forest, taking three locals hostage.
2015_8$largeimg105_Aug_2015_135838530gallery.jpg

The militants, who were reportedly wearing wearing military uniforms, attacked the BSF convoy on the highway near Samruli, about 10 km from Udhampur.

The Army is carrying out cordon and search operations in the region.

The attack has heightened concerns as this stretch of the highway, often taken by pilgrims headed to Amarnath, has seen few such attacks in the past.

"An attack on this stretch of the NH after a very long time. Worrying development because area was militant free," tweeted former state Chief Minister Omar Abdullah.

The highway has now been shut down.

Seems sudden change of dress code there, maybe the shirt has a ''Made in Pakistan'' tag for that ultimate proof.
Nothing new from pansies like most pakistanis. They always run away when ever they are caught with their pants down. You denied, 48, 65, 71, kargil..parliament, 26/11, but everything you were left without any clothes in international arena. Time is near when you will be declared terrorist nation. In international secret meetings, the work is going on to get it done

Since Iran issue is resolved, you are the next target. Be prepared. your time is near till you mend your ways. Even your so called deeper than ocean, higher than mountains friendship with China would not be able to save you....

What i quote is not official and what you said official CRAP
Stop this drama bazi you want a war to stop our economic projects ok lets have one:devil:

Its Funny Becasue it Was Pakistan who always started the previous War.. Its Pakistan who still wants to take Kashmir but it can't... you're a civilian who has no knoledge about military.. I'm not going to engange with someone who can't have a constructive talk

Back
Top Bottom