What's new

India nabs SecondKasab - QASIM KHAN

Shows that Pakistanis are naturally inclined towards terrorism.

It will show the world yet again what Pakistan govt is - a terrorist state.

lol Maroof Raza is losing his shit on tv :P

Every time a high level interaction takes place between civilian Govt reps or is about to take place an attack of this nature is orchestrated.

Appears that those who want to scuttle the talks are very strong across the border.

@nair @SpArK @MilSpec

The signals are very confusing....... Just before the talks this revelation by Pakistani investigation chief about the 26/11 attacks........I am not able to understand the reason behind all these drama......

The signals are very confusing....... Just before the talks this revelation by Pakistani investigation chief about the 26/11 attacks........I am not able to understand the reason behind all these drama......

Its quite clear actually.

Those interested in status quo are doing their best to maintain it.

Best way is to create bad blood.

The govt wants peace and good relations while some rogue elements are doing whatever they can to disrupt peace and as you can see very evidently from this forum, most Pakistanis will back the rogue elements and their agenda cause getting a chance to kill Indians and dying is better than leaving in peace and watch both of them prosper.

Every time a high level interaction takes place between civilian Govt reps or is about to take place an attack of this nature is orchestrated.

Appears that those who want to scuttle the talks are very strong across the border.

@nair @SpArK @MilSpec

After the drone incident, which seemed like very crude desperate attempt to create tensions, I expected infiltration in Kashmir and Gurdsapur happened.

This is only the beginning. I forsee more crude attacks like these.
Also there is a low possibility of our embassy in Afghanistan being attacked

@scorpionx
@Bang Galore

Your opinions

India can't digest our new projects & E.C they openly opposed it and now their state run terrorist organisation RAW trying to bring both nations at the level where situation like 2008 standoff happen so in that way they trying to hamper our economic prosperity. I believe some sane people live in India they can understand the ideologies of warmongers. Even now one of them is a P.M

This is Pakistan military using terrorists again because they can never fight a real war and win.

They want to sabotage the Pakistani government.

Back
Top Bottom