What's new

India nabs SecondKasab - QASIM KHAN

I hate that police sitting beside him.. What the hell is he doing holding the rope... He should take the Rope and tie it on the Punk's neck and put him like a dog.
You didn't notice the constable on the right smoking a bidi?

Its your syaing, What you say when kashmiri People wave Pakistani flags during demonstration and celebrate pakistani victory.

Just a few of them. The rest awake in the morning, say their Namaaz and then promptly walk up to the Indian flag, salute and scream 'Jai Hind!". I've witnessed it for myself when I was in Kashmir on a few occasions. Until then I supported the idea of Indian Kashmir being given to Pakistan. Thereafter I asked myself, how can we force an entire state of people to go to a country which they don't want to. It is a humane issue for India hence Kashmir will have to always remain with India :undecided:

Just a few of them. The rest awake in the morning, say their Namaaz and then promptly walk up to the Indian flag, salute and scream 'Jai Hind!". I've witnessed it for myself when I was in Kashmir on a few occasions. Until then I supported the idea of Indian Kashmir being given to Pakistan. Thereafter I asked myself, how can we force an entire state of people to go to a country which they don't want to. It is a humane issue for India hence Kashmir will have to always remain with India :undecided:
Khawaboun mien, They gave 90000 lives for India? don't make fool of yourself

Updated! !!! 2.28 PM IST
Huge news : India nabs #SecondKasab - QASIM KHAN in Jammu and kashmir

One young youth Pakistani terrorist 16 years old nabbed during anti terror operation in which two more Pakistan nationals killed by Indian Army. Hostages released.

Profile of this terrorist :

Name : Qasim Khan
Nationality : Pakistan
Language : Mixed punjabi and urdu
Accepted his participation in today's BSF convoy attack . Now he is been taken to hospital and then he will be moved for investigation as per latest news report .He call himself a LeT member . SAME terror organisation which which attacked India 26/11 .

Report : More than 1500 terrorist been trained inside Pakistan and are ready to be launched inside India by cover fires from Pakistan rangers .

Totally exposed !!!

KEY Questions :

Did infiltrated India 3 days ago along with terrorist who attacked Punjab few days ago ?

How he managed to stay in j&K for 3 days ?

Who helped him ?

How many sleeper cells in India ?

And many more to form an water tight case . This time we should not hang him . We should let him to expose Pakistan in days to come .Globally !!!

My question is to all all Pakistan members! Don't you think about this incidents
"Second Kasab"? Come on bro, don't sensationalise this- it will only be used by the Pak side to ridicule and belittle this incident.

+ this isn't the first time terrorists have been caught alive either in the act or as they try to cross into India so this isn't particularly new.
If I'm not mistaken DRDO has been trying to develop a perfect knock-out gas for quite sometime, to capture militants alive in hostage rescue situations. There has been partial success on that matter across the World, but still pose a certain degree of threat to the life of a hostage.

They can atleast be used in cases where there are only terrorists holed up and no hostage to rescue.

The one incident in recent times where this has happened (Russian theatre siege) was hardly a success. It is right that the DRDO look into this though so as to offer the CT teams the maximum number of options for any give scenario.

Back
Top Bottom