What's new

India nabs SecondKasab - QASIM KHAN

Why Pakistani is unnecessarily looking for a fight?
Not Pakistan its you Indian caz you can't digest our economic projects worth billions so your state sponsored terrorist organisation RAW try tu build up tension to hamper our Projects.

"Second Kasab"? Come on bro, don't sensationalise this- it will only be used by the Pak side to ridicule and belittle this incident.

+ this isn't the first time terrorists have been caught alive either in the act or as they try to cross into India so this isn't particularly new.

The one incident in recent times where this has happened (Russian theatre siege) was hardly a success. It is right that the DRDO look into this though so as to offer the CT teams the maximum number of options for any give scenario.
It's the Indian Media sensationalizing it by calling it second kasab, kasab 2, another kasab. They are a shame. :tsk:

Not Pakistan its you Indian caz you can't digest our economic projects worth billions so your state sponsored terrorist organisation RAW try tu build up tension to hamper our Projects.

This is a new cannard you gullibles have swallowed whole?

India is jealous of Pakistan's "progress" .....

Arre kabhi socha hai, dosron ke ghar mein biryani pakne se apna pet nahin bharta?

Think!

I Hope this time you let us question him as well, before killing him & declaring him a Pakistani and what not...... you know like the qasaab drama .....
What other nation would allow the state officials of the nation who has sent a terrorist to harm their civilians to then have access to one of this who committed such actions?

You guys create such arbitrary and unachievable criteria, if India doesn't meet them exactly you cry foul and pretend the entire thing didn't happen.

Guys is there a special Jail for this Scumbags in india... I mean do we have anything like Guantanamo bay???? We should really consider one.

You think tension on LOC and border is due to your economic projects worth billions? :woot:
Yes its true open fact when e.C announce your P.M said humien manzoor nahien then a long border violations starts and now these incidents starts happening. Logic..

You think tension on LOC and border is due to your economic projects worth billions? :woot:
The logic of many desperate fools- every ill of Pakistan's will be solved by CPEC, India is scared senseless by CPEC (despite the fact I have seen almost no coverage of this project in the Indian or international media) and now everything India says and does is a result of the almighty and God-given CPEC.

This is how PDF has been since the CPEC was announced, the joke is on those who are putting all their hopes in CPEC but that's another discussion....

After the drone incident, which seemed like very crude desperate attempt to create tensions, I expected infiltration in Kashmir and Gurdsapur happened.

This is only the beginning. I forsee more crude attacks like these.
Also there is a low possibility of our embassy in Afghanistan being attacked

@scorpionx
@Bang Galore

Your opinions

Highly likely. Whether Nawaz wants discussions or not their military establishment is more oriented towards keeping the stove boiling.

Yes its true open fact when e.C announce your P.M said humien manzoor nahien then a long border violations starts and now these incidents starts happening. Logic..
I don't even want to argue on that, keep thinking that way.

Some Pakistanis thing that Economical corridor is going to make them super rich.. they've no idea its only going to serve the best interest of China while Pakistanis only economy would come from the transit fee, for tht they're building billion worth infra, and pakistanis has to pay for that too because its funded by China

Back
Top Bottom