What's new

India nabs SecondKasab - QASIM KHAN

Another Pakistani will swing in India in time. My sympathies go out to him. Still a kid and used like a tool

people where dont care about their own lives caught the terrorist , wht else i have to tell u about sholdier of tht country , so here is ur :victory::victory::victory: banana
Give me my banana back i give you for one day may be another Indian in need ask from me...Kashmiri people caught this guy i am talking about your army out of fear they fire at each other what a bravery what a training :astagh:

Give me my banana back i give you for one day may be another Indian in need ask from me...Kashmiri people caught this guy i am talking about your army out of fear they fire at each other what a bravery what a training :astagh:

actually three indian caught him

Which begs the question about whom the people of Kashmir want to be with if they are apprehending Pakistani terrorists and handing them over to the Baniya army :D

If he is terrorist he will not speak a word that guy is planted have no fear he knows what to say every thing is scripted nice job RAW but failed to impress

Guess what, he is not trained for things , after he gets caught.

Are you sure terrorist are trained that well to not speak a word.

Back
Top Bottom