What's new

India nabs SecondKasab - QASIM KHAN

I have not seen the video nor do I know anybody who has seen it.

The thing is, these screenshots come from ISPR and not some cheap media house. So, when asked about authenticity of these pictures, they should be able to provide enough information about that. The original video will have informations like the time stamp, GPS coordinates, device info etc.
There has been no response on that.
I believe in ISPR but even if ISPR would have made it up it wont be a big deal as Indian side do that too...

I believe in ISPR but even if ISPR would have made it up it wont be a big deal as Indian side do that too...
Yeah.. you can say that.. People are jumpy these days, and I don't always agree with everything that Indian media does. Don't worry, we will be there and sanity will prevail.

Yeah.. you can say that.. People are jumpy these days, and I don't always agree with everything that Indian media does. Don't worry, we will be there and sanity will prevail.
Yeah people are jumpy indeed...
Media can play a very vital role in today's world and can even play a lively role in making relations good for both PAK-IND and I hope Indian Media gets mature... :-)
Its really refreshing to talk to an Indian with sense...(And sometimes Pakistanis too:D ):)

Updated! !!! 2.28 PM IST
Huge news : India nabs #SecondKasab - QASIM KHAN in Jammu and kashmir

One young youth Pakistani terrorist 16 years old nabbed during anti terror operation in which two more Pakistan nationals killed by Indian Army. Hostages released.

Profile of this terrorist :

Name : Qasim Khan
Nationality : Pakistan
Language : Mixed punjabi and urdu
Accepted his participation in today's BSF convoy attack . Now he is been taken to hospital and then he will be moved for investigation as per latest news report .He call himself a LeT member . SAME terror organisation which which attacked India 26/11 .

Report : More than 1500 terrorist been trained inside Pakistan and are ready to be launched inside India by cover fires from Pakistan rangers .

Totally exposed !!!

KEY Questions :

Did infiltrated India 3 days ago along with terrorist who attacked Punjab few days ago ?

How he managed to stay in j&K for 3 days ?

Who helped him ?

How many sleeper cells in India ?

And many more to form an water tight case . This time we should not hang him . We should let him to expose Pakistan in days to come .Globally !!!

My question is to all all Pakistan members! Don't you think about this incidents
CLtptXnUcAACYut.jpg

Indian Armed Forces and establishment are busy embarrassing themselves for past two days. First the way boy keeps smiling in itself is big embarrassment, than the way he is trolling Indians first his name was Usman, than his name was Qasim, now his name is Naveed. So what are other names he is going to take for GOD sake Indians first get sure about something than tell it on media.
@syedali73 @Areesh @AUz

CLtptXnUcAACYut.jpg

Indian Armed Forces and establishment are busy embarrassing themselves for past two days. First the way boy keeps smiling in itself is big embarrassment, than the way he is trolling Indians first his name was Usman, than his name was Qasim, now his name is Naveed. So what are other names he is going to take for GOD sake Indians first get sure about something than tell it on media.
@syedali73 @Areesh @AUz
Then they won't be Indians if they do d way you are saying

CLtptXnUcAACYut.jpg

@syedali73 @Areesh @AUz

Maybe because the man keeps changing his names ...?

Once the NIA takes over the investigation, he will spell out all names correctly. He has a long way to go.

can you do a better job stopping this alleged terror export from Pakistan without our help or cooperation?-

what did you achieve in case of Kasab by not letting Pakistan any access to him?-

so shut up and cooperate if you really want an end to this-

How do you want your country to be portrayed? A peace loving or terror sponsoring country?? Whatever you do, do it for your own sanity because terror breeds terror and it has consumed your nation for past one decade.

Even if we gave you access to Kasab what would it have achieved? Nothing in the end. Because the hawks on your side would not accept defeat and hawks on our side will not concede anything. It is a zero-sum game and that is the reality of our dispute.

If it is state sponsored then whats stopping you from putting an end to it?- the world is behaving like stupid or blind in front of your concrete evidences?- or you are stupid and blind to call it state sponsored?-

You have to try at least to know what good could come out of it- ain't it?- its not like if any Pakistani has access to him he would just kill him at sight- why are you so afraid?- or is it because you are afraid all your lies and propaganda will be exposed once we get the truth out of him?-

let me counter you by saying what have you done or achieved by denying us access to kasab?-

Think of it as a smart man- not indian like a smart man- If our FIA Chief has guts to be honest and blame his own country for exporting terrorism in india after investigation- what more good could have come out of letting us or him access to Kasab?- just imagine the irony and your stupidity- -

FIA Chief admitting to our narrative which we have been saying all along from the very beginning is a concrete step. But will lead to prosecute the culprits in the 26/11 case is a million dollar question.

you see now this is how it should work- you give us access to kassb we give you voice samples in return - cooperation works - demanding doesn't -
another thing to think about-
since you guys declared him as Pakistani it was his right to get atleast councelor access from his home country according to international standards - and yet you denied that as well maybe thinking all lies are going to be exposed -

That is the biggest lie. Kasab asked for your counselor access but your consulate denied him any access. Because you were still in denial mode in the beginning days of his capture, you were afraid that giving him access would dilute your stand. Talk about hypocrisy.

You guys did not even appoint a lawyer to defend his case. We had to provide him a lawyer with our tax payer money. You guys are morally bankrupt.

Shouldn't the thread title remain open for change since Indians can't really decide what name to use for their characters?
@Horus, @Irfan Baloch

Back
Top Bottom