What's new

India nabs SecondKasab - QASIM KHAN

May be script writer drunk and handwritten different scripts with diffrent names and handover to diffrent people i believe raat tak paanch chay aor naam aa jayen ghey..
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jisne yeh script likhi woh bhi P.K tha ab tak 3 bar naam change ho chuka hey:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

When its confirmed incidents starts happening just think why we do this when mega projects starts why we want to harm our own national interests why we do this when major anti terrorist operation going on and our army is busy there. It dos't make any sense that Pakistan is involved.

The answer is very simple actually.
Pakistan military and the rest of your political system is extremely disjointed. Example, the numerous coups and unsuccessful attempts at coups. Would coups happen in a healthy sovereign state?
Even if your politicians vie for peaceful relations your defense establishment never would. They don't want to resolve any issues, they risk losing influence and money that way, so why should they care for any activities that happen in your Western part when they can continue their anti-Indian activities in the East.

Nothing new from pansies like most pakistanis. They always run away when ever they are caught with their pants down. You denied, 48, 65, 71, kargil..parliament, 26/11, but everything you were left without any clothes in international arena. Time is near when you will be declared terrorist nation. In international secret meetings, the work is going on to get it done

Since Iran issue is resolved, you are the next target. Be prepared. your time is near till you mend your ways. Even your so called deeper than ocean, higher than mountains friendship with China would not be able to save you....
Oh we have an Indian privy to all the world of secrets. You Indians are joke, like a monkey with a Banana.
The world is only too aware of your fake encounters and staged dramas to get international attention. You fancy your self some kind of a micro power, if you feel that it's indeed the state of Pakistan giving you a bloody nose, then why don't you prove your pennyworth and exercise all these terminologies your warlords create to put your tail up but the fact is despite your over growth, you need a tiny state like Israel to provide you security. Rather than firing over others shoulders, learn to do something yourself.

Prima Facie it looks to me that he is not supported by any institutions. Maybe some small time militant organization trained and send him across. Also he totally talks like a fool.

The problem is our news channels, they are breaking news thirsty idiots with no patience........ I dono how the hell the villagers were allowed to interrogate this guy???? I understand he has been caught by them, but he has been interrogated by villagers while military was guarding him........

Oh we have an Indian privy to all the world of secrets. You Indians are joke, like a monkey with a Banana.
The world is only too aware of your fake encounters and staged dramas to get international attention. You fancy your self some kind of a micro power, if you feel that it's indeed the state of Pakistan giving you a bloody nose, then why don't you prove your pennyworth and exercise all these terminologies your warlords create to put your tail up but the fact is despite your over growth, you need a tiny state like Israel to provide you security. Rather than firing over others shoulders, learn to do something yourself.
and you need a daddy to look after your needs and feed you. First it was a lap dance for US and now for China. Your country does not have any credibility. Look at the Pakistanis living as Indians in Europe and enjoying the benefits of being Indians. I have never heard any UN resolution against India asking to arrest its citizen involved in any terrorist activity in any other country but you know what, you have many. Hafeez , interpole and UN declared terrorist walking freely. Dawood interpole declared fugitive to name few. Your country is waiting to collapse due to its own misdeeds. You did it in 71 by not giving the rightful demands of Bengalis and resulted in Bangladesh. You are doing now by killing innocent Balochs. The day Iran is settled, you will be in a mess. Afghanistan is already aware of danger called Pakistan and is working towards it. Soon there will be Iran.

Prima Facie it looks to me that he is not supported by any institutions. Maybe some small time militant organization trained and send him across.

Seriously? He managed to get trained & crossed the border just like that? How many people have been killed by the Pakistani army trying to cross over onto the Indian side? None? Surely you can figure why that is.

Also he totally talks like a fool.

He came to die. Are you surprised that he is a fool?

The problem is our news channels, they are breaking news thirsty idiots with no patience........ I dono how the hell the villagers were allowed to interrogate this guy???? I understand he has been caught by them, but he has been interrogated by villagers while military was guarding him........
Nothing new about out newschannels..Just fame hungry..want to flash anything without actually validating the contents. They just want to take credit of airing anything first. Problem is there is no authority to whom they are answerable, hence they are happy to air anything.

Nothing new about out newschannels..Just fame hungry..want to flash anything without actually validating the contents. They just want to take credit of airing anything first. Problem is there is no authority to whom they are answerable, hence they are happy to air anything.
And that gives the perpetrators enough opportunity to defend themselves by pointing out the contradictions.......I dono why these guys are not learning...... and no one can stop them too..... because they are the third pillar of our democracy....

May be script writer drunk and handwritten different scripts with diffrent names and handover to diffrent people i believe raat tak paanch chay aor naam aa jayen ghey..
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jisne yeh script likhi woh bhi P.K tha ab tak 3 bar naam change ho chuka hey:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

RAW propaganda fails again

Good find bro

I suggest you apply for the ISI such talent must not go wasted at any cost

And that gives the perpetrators enough opportunity to defend themselves by pointing out the contradictions.......I dono why these guys are not learning...... and no one can stop them too..... because they are the third pillar of our democracy....
Fourth pillar :-)

Back
Top Bottom