What's new

India nabs SecondKasab - QASIM KHAN

now even your pakistan federal agencies have turned hindus or its raw infiltrated even ur agencies

I quoted yesterday in another post about what you federal employees and officials said about 26/11

Yeh Partian to hum attend ker ker key thak gye hain
As far as Pakistani captured, RIP peace on your ignorant poor souls, aur jao India tumhara ilaj hay yeh.
lol you are talking like you know him & where he lives..

4479138.cms

A well trained terrorist with bare foot cross the border in tight pants attacks and kills your innocent soldiers. Pls ask your DRAMA directors to change the script actually your own drama makes fun of your security forces any body can cross your border and kill your armed men. Even pigeons and cows attacking you.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Mujhe tu lagta hey India Razia hey jo ghundoun mien pass geyi:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
He Is Here for the past 5 days . He changed his dress and walked with bare foot is the iq of your terrorist .Ask them not us

No India is not stupid, it's just damn ridiculous, nothing but a nation of drama queens and here's the proof.

309793-leadpic.gif

RAW left with egg on its face as terror plot unravels - The Hindu
this is already a botched operation, where one ship and its crew was killed / burned alive . and No country claim responsibility. ( May be Cost guard don't wanna take any prisoners , so they killed and burn the boat alone with body) , which they cant declared openly.

though again PAK raised the voiced but again kept quit later fear of getting exposed with terrorist.

:lol:
Well you are right, in fact, your securities are so efficient they had proof of Pakistan's involvement when the first shots are being fired. Fantastic.
did ur tv agencies provided u live view of all massacre in pakistan ,use ur head report always comes after some time

did ur tv agencies provided u live view of all massacre in pakistan ,use ur head report always comes after some time
:) Perhaps if you can just act upon your own advise you will understand what i was saying :)

He Is Here for the past 5 days . He changed his dress and walked with bare foot is the iq of your terrorist .Ask them not us
Them? means drama directors or script writer ask Mahesh Bhut or Ram Gopal to direct they are better.

Ok where he shopped there any super markets on border?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well honestly speaking to me he looks like a lost soul who may have went out on a venture to search for bollywood, but by his looks the picture does not fit the screen here.
Not sure if he'll get to meet Bollywood Sitare, but he'll be seeing lots of taare for sure.

lol you are talking like you know him & where he lives..

well "he" obviously lives in Pakistan, and obviously had training from Lashkar, obviously had some Pakistani ID
who wouldnt know?

I just hope he doesn't ask for Bhagwan ki kipa in interview like Kasab did.

Back
Top Bottom