What's new

India must help Pakistan

:lol: You're joking right? As if we've already become an economy the size of USA to hand out money around.

Did i talk abt money??I am just talking abt relief materials like tents,blankets,medical supplies etc..

in real life if your country just don't send aid only stop raw we will greatfull to you :frown:

Show proof for RAW's existence. Did your govt. provided any evidence of involvement of RAW in any of the attacks in Pakistan. So, stop such non-sense without backing up your statements with evidence.

If you don't want AID, its fine. Anyways, India is not giving AID to Pakistan in the first place.

Did i talk abt money??I am just talking abt relief materials like tents,blankets,medical supplies etc..
That costs Indian taxpayers' money. Right now Indian citizens struck with disaster are unable to get basic shelters in Leh and south-western India, living in shanty-town style relief camps.

First let us cater to our own people. We have enough troubles in India already than to donate to a potential threat.Very generous of you to raise this issue but its really silly in real life.

Show proof for RAW's existence. Did your govt. provided any evidence of involvement of RAW in any of the attacks in Pakistan. So, stop such non-sense without backing up your statements with evidence.

If you don't want AID, its fine. Anyways, India is not giving AID to Pakistan in the first place.

Then whats the point in making this thread?????
we didnt ask india to help ......

Our Gov already given enough proof of RAW involvement in Pakistan and even a small kid in street knows it...

:pakistan:

How are we talking about RAW in this thread, everyone please stop derailing this thread. Not every thread about India and Pakistan has to become a raw vs isi thread, grow up kids.

Its not as silly as u think.Engaging with the Pakistani populace is really important.It will yeild more results than what we obtain by engaging with Zardari or Querishi.

And what will actually happen if we send two An-32s loaded with relief material??

evidence cant got to teens on net forums my gov already give to your gov and if you remember in sharam shekh manmohan accept in declreation abut balochistan.

and ohhhhhhhhhhhh aid keep with you we no need :tdown:dushman se mang ker khany se acha hai bhooky mer jao pakistaniyo:pakistan:

Well this is a statement from Pakistan foreign ministry spokes person.

Abdul Basit, foreign ministry spokesman in Islamabad, said: "So far, there is no aid from India for the calamity." He declined to comment further. A senior Pakistani official said: "We are not expecting anything (from India). It does seem a bit strange. Even just as a goodwill gesture, it would be important."After the earthquake that devastated Pakistan-administered Kashmir five years ago, India gave 25 tonnes of food, medicine, tents, blankets and plastic sheets. This time Delhi has confined itself to sending a letter of condolence.Meanwhile, instead of aid, Indian newspapers have focused on how Indian commerce could benefit by exporting sugar and cotton to a stricken Pakistan.

Pakistan flood tollrises but international aid fails to flow | World news | The Guardian

evidence cant got to teens on net forums my gov already give to your gov and if you remember in sharam shekh manmohan accept in declreation abut balochistan.

and ohhhhhhhhhhhh aid keep with you we no need :tdown:dushman se mang ker khany se acha hai bhooky mer jao pakistaniyo:pakistan:
kya imran miya aap bhi baacho jaise trolling kerne lage.. are hum log bhi aap jaise hi hai.

Its not as silly as u think.Engaging with the Pakistani populace is really important.It will yeild more results than what we obtain by engaging with Zardari or Querishi.

And what will actually happen if we send two An-32s loaded with relief material??
That relief could be sent to Leh for better condition of eastern Indian people that central government always neglects. Do you know how much troubles people have in this part of the country? Normal life itself is so much devoid of technology and convenience that you guys living in Mumbai and other cities enjoy with ease.

How many times has Ladakh, Arunachal, Tripura, Mizoram, Nagaland etc come in the main Hindi media news other than for natural calamities? What I am saying is that we've reached A LOT already to the Pakistani populance and that their changed opinions won't matter as long as their government holds same POV against us. This is a reality and you've to face it.

Come on; so many Pakistanis come here for diplomatic medical visit because of lack of facilities and are operated for free. Isn't that enough to know we're not the evil ones? How many fellow Indians get that kind of treatment in the country?

There's no need for needless courtesy especially when our own house is on fire and needs water to douse it.

Why are u derailing the thread?I am trying to make a serious point here.If u want to discuss abt RAW then open another thread.

are u insane he is an elite member he can do anything and he will not be banned

No evidence give :lol:. MMS at Sharm-al-Sheik said that we will discuss abt Baluchistan, he didn't say India was involved.

It is easy for you to say that you will die of Hunger because you have money to buy and eat but think about the people who don't have money who are stuck in the floods without food, shelter or medicine. Who are you to decide for them that they don't need AID?. It is upto them but they are in no situation to decide but they will accept whatever they can get for the sake of survival of the family. So, stop judging and making decisions for others.

No evidence give :lol:. MMS at Sharm-al-Sheik said that we will discuss abt Baluchistan, he didn't say India was involved.

It is easy for you to say that you will die of Hunger because you have money to buy and eat but think about the people who don't have money who are stuck in the floods without food, shelter or medicine. Who are you to decide for them that they don't need AID?. It is upto them but they are in no situation to decide but they will accept whatever they can get for the sake of survival of the family. So, stop judging and making decisions for others.

And you are you to say we need AID from our Dushman ... we have lots of friendly nations and they are helping..... so what my friend is telling you to keep it to yourself your ppl might need it too , give it to ppl who lives on streets from our side

:pakistan:

or kya kery trolls ke sath trolls banna parta hai.:angel:
imran miya trolling kerne ka waqt nahi hai....aap log america se maddat le sakte hai but hum logo ki sajji birasat hai. is dikhawe se kuch logo ki jindagi bach nahi payegi..zara sochiye jin logo ko vaastav mein jarurat hai .

Back
Top Bottom