What's new

India must help Pakistan

Well there are many ways of helping ..if govt in India thinks that Pak govt can not be trusted and the aid money or material might not reach the ppl of Pakistan...she can provide money or aid through UNESCO as UK is doing..instead of direct cash transactions.

hey guys! we should thank Ganga for his nice jesture! I mean accepting help depends upon many factors but atleast he has shown a nice jesture towards us, so please stop this hate thing.

I really really appreciate his thinking!
Thanks Ganga.

Dude, if you could stop posting this thread could move on positive side.

its just that i have a point of view that we Pakistanies dont need help atleast from india ......

now i have full right to stay in this thread and if you want me to say yes we need indian help then keep dreaming on my friend.

:pakistan:

hey guys! we should thank Ganga for his nice jesture! I mean accepting help depends upon many factors but atleast he has shown a nice jesture towards us, so please stop this hate thing.

I really really appreciate his thinking!
Thanks Ganga.

yes and thats what i said in my frist post that no need but Thanks anyway

It was a nice gesture and thread until most Pak members ripped it a new %#@ hole. Nice! We have flood hit areas in N. India, help Indians first..

yes and thats what i said in my frist post that no need but Thanks anyway

You could have only said 'THANKS'.
Try to learn how to use words in different situations.

He has opened a nice thread and your post was not suitable.

I Think we can takle it and dont need any sort of help atleast from india Thanks anyway.

Dont be arogant, people are badly suffering and you are busy playing politics. The need of affected people is massively high with not much aid coming. You should be happy no matter who helps you.

Post reported....
Yours too
This one
App log hum jaisay nahi hain ... app loog humaray ghulam they, ho aur rahoo gai,, ye 50-100 saal ki azadi mili hai enjoy kar loo jani... baad main to greater Pakistan main hi rehna hai .....

peace :pakistan:
:yahoo:

its just that i have a point of view that we Pakistanies dont need help atleast from india ......

now i have full right to stay in this thread and if you want me to say yes we need indian help then keep dreaming on my friend.

Thats where you are losing and getting alienated, its not we..its only you.
Dont believe me?? read the most of posts from fellow pakistani people or open a poll. So instead of derailing the thread and paving path for your ban come to REALITY.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom