What's new

India must help Pakistan

No evidence give :lol:. MMS at Sharm-al-Sheik said that we will discuss abt Baluchistan, he didn't say India was involved.

It is easy for you to say that you will die of Hunger because you have money to buy and eat but think about the people who don't have money who are stuck in the floods without food, shelter or medicine. Who are you to decide for them that they don't need AID?. It is upto them but they are in no situation to decide but they will accept whatever they can get for the sake of survival of the family. So, stop judging and making decisions for others.

ahaa when its comes to pakistan who i am but when its comes to india you are wakeel of india go wash your face and look it again. every one has right here to say . you have power to stop us?little boy.:D we no need from india and add the pool with it give option only to pakistani members for vote and then look it.:tdown: if you are more worry abut us.which i don't think so.for link visit BR .

And you are you to say we need AID from our Dushman ... we have lots of friendly nations and they are helping..... so what my friend is telling you to keep it to yourself your ppl might need it too , give it to ppl who lives on streets from our side

:pakistan:

I didn't even support of giving AID so your question is moot. All I questioned Imran is who is he to decide for others to receive AID or not (from India or whichever place).

ahaa when its comes to pakistan who i am but when its comes to india you are wakeel of india go wash your face and look it again. every one has right here to say . you have power to stop us?little boy.:D we no need from india and add the pool with it give option only to pakistani members for vote and then look it.:tdown: if you are more worry abut us.which i don't think so.for link visit BR .

Are we still conversing in English?. I didn't get what you are trying to say. May be you can rephrase it better.

App log hum jaisay nahi hain ... app loog humaray ghulam they, ho aur rahoo gai,, ye 50-100 saal ki azadi mili hai enjoy kar loo jani... baad main to greater Pakistan main hi rehna hai .....

peace :pakistan:
:yahoo:
chalo maan li tumhari baat..usse kya hoga yaar.

Are we still conversing in English?. I didn't get what you are trying to say. May be you can rephrase it better.

in simple you should shut up to stop me represent my nation . as you here to represent india.got it.dont damn try to told me what i have to say abut my people.:frown:

Shame on all these Indian/Pakistani fanboys who have derailed this topic, the author started this thread for a noble cause and you guys have successfully derailed it :angry:. People just don't realize how horrible the situation is on the ground, i know this for a fact because i have been working day/night to raise money and supplies for the relief work. The stories i have heard from the front lines are absolutely horrific, people are starving.
Any contribution from our Indian brothers/sisters is appreciated, God always helps those who help others. I would say Thank You to anyone who even donated a single dollar, a dollar could feed a family in the affected areas for a day. Stop it with this hate :angry:, at a time of crisis we should all come together instead of being divided.

Can I suggest forum users visit this web page on another Pakistani Defence website:

Source: PAF In India

The information around the photos is as follows:

ISLAMIC WAY TO TREAT ENEMY: PAF sent one of its C130 to help Indian earthquake victims. It included tents and medicines

Pakistan and India maybe enemies BUT they can also show respect.

If India was to offer humanitarian aid it would be shameful to refuse it.

Shame on all these Indian/Pakistani fanboys who have derailed this topic, the author started this thread for a noble cause and you guys have successfully derailed it :angry:. People just don't realize how horrible the situation is on the ground, i know this for a fact because i have been working day/night to raise money and supplies for the relief work. The stories i have heard from the front lines are absolutely horrific, people are starving.
Any contribution from our Indian brothers/sisters is appreciated, God always helps those who help others. I would say Thank You to anyone who even donated a single dollar, a dollar could feed a family in the affected areas for a day. Stop it with this hate :angry:, at a time of crisis we should all come together instead of being divided.

Help in this hard time is welcome from every friend, i :tup: , but i am baloch and baloch cannot forgive enemies and cannot take help , i rather die...... my best friend and cousin died last month due to this RAW activity in my area , ask me how im feeling these days.....

That relief could be sent to Leh for better condition of eastern Indian people that central government always neglects. Do you know how much troubles people have in this part of the country? Normal life itself is so much devoid of technology and convenience that you guys living in Mumbai and other cities enjoy with ease.

How many times has Ladakh, Arunachal, Tripura, Mizoram, Nagaland etc come in the main Hindi media news other than for natural calamities? What I am saying is that we've reached A LOT already to the Pakistani populance and that their changed opinions won't matter as long as their government holds same POV against us. This is a reality and you've to face it.

Come on; so many Pakistanis come here for diplomatic medical visit because of lack of facilities and are operated for free. Isn't that enough to know we're not the evil ones? How many fellow Indians get that kind of treatment in the country?

There's no need for needless courtesy especially when our own house is on fire and needs water to douse it.

Bang on.

Unfortunately some idiots on this side of the border have become extra generous.

If anybody has extra money, dedicate it for Leh floods relief, if still some money is left, donate it to the Indian Army Central Welfare Fund

Can I suggest forum users visit this web page on another Pakistani Defence website:

Source: PAF In India

The information around the photos is as follows:

Pakistan and India maybe enemies BUT they can also show respect.

If India was to offer humanitarian aid it would be shameful to refuse it.

and what we are getting in return RAW ..... ?

Are you currently safe and sound in Britain or suffering with your countrymen in Pakistan?

Im in Pakistan ..... i came here 2 week ago but staying here till the conditions improves... i am also working daily 5 hours with people to support them.... :pakistan:

Its not about India or Pakistan, Its about Humanity. If GOI is still in ignorance mood, then we Indian can also on individual help those innocent civilians by donating through Unicef and red cross.... plz help the Victims..Its the worst time for Pakistan and even worst as xompare to prev. disasters in south Asia..Plz god mercy on those human being...
and plz help pakistan..

Back
Top Bottom