What's new

India must go for Covert Action in Pakistan: Book

RAW is useless organisation, Not Much Active, There are No internal Problems in Pakistan
I was in Karachi Last year. :rolleyes:

don't be naive, had it not for israeli's help .and btw shelling and killing retreating mujahedeen is no victory, and you should be thankful tha tPak asked mujahedeens to retreat and helped india save face

wow!and where did you learn this kind of history buddy????

celebrations on imaginary victories,

ever wondered the fact that none of Indian Govt ever mentioned the so called "surgical strikes" ?

The problem is you people have no clue what a surgical strike means.

If India ever wished to do so, first she would go for a SEAD role them attempt to achieve air superiority. In other words a full scale war. Which has no purpose to India.

yup imaginary victory.....whatever helps you sleep at night....

If bringing American works well for pakistan then why it always blame usa for not helping when need comes against india.all the wars are glaring examples of usa ditching pakistan at right moment.

where they didnt help we say they didnt but where they did we give them their due credit....

don't be naive, had it not for israeli's help .and btw shelling and killing retreating mujahedeen is no victory, and you should be thankful tha tPak asked mujahedeens to retreat and helped india save face
you still call them mujahids after PA giving all those Nishan-e-haider.Are u sleeping or pretend to be sleeping.really ignorance is bliss.For once i must agree they were mujahids that implies pak army according to is not professional army but loosely held force of mujahids or kabayali.At least learn to respect the sacrifices of your army:rolleyes:

Because you were facing the international pressure, not India. :agree:

yup imaginary victory.....whatever helps you sleep at night....

But it seems from your post that you are the one who need some consolation to sleep at night with the whole 'Photographs of IAF planes forwarded to US' nonsense.

Since when your Northern Light Infantry is being called Mujahidin, dear? how much respect do your soldiers get when you deny their existence like this after losing every war?

We have used our theat of 'surgical strikes' and 'full scale war'.
Threatening others of war does not suit us, infact any Indian leader which says so looks stupid.

Covert action is the only realistic possibility. It will allow our economy to grow without being devastated by war, and we can use some of the money in afganistan and pakistan. :)
I am pretty certain we are doing it already.

But it seems from your post that you are the one who need some consolation to sleep at night with the whole 'Photographs of IAF planes forwarded to US' nonsense.

thank you for your concern but i sleep just fine........

No sir, the money speaks in this world now. We are giving Afghanistan the money and Iran is one of our major supplier of oil. Both want India as their friend. So does they want Pakistan. So I think they will remain as neutral as they can.

India don't want separate Baluchistan, as it is not possible considering our weak efforts, but unstable Baluchistan is still good for India. I think RAW should any how start building anti Pakistan faction in FATA etc. This is what strategists may be thinking.
As If it is about A-stan's current establishment then I'm agreed with your logics, but when Its about Iran then even suppliers or watelse kind of logistics don't works as they rejected all of such usual trends with their Revolution, they have their own rules and their own logics. Wat the point is that when you try ethnicity as your strategic weapon then it will absolutly going to increase concerns other regional ethnicities of that region. and on that Note your attempts are affecting both of them, A-stan don't feel it today cuz their establishment have other greater problems to deal with but Iran already collecting data siliently and effectivly on it.

Back
Top Bottom