What's new

India must go for Covert Action in Pakistan: Book

India is no America or Israel.

Whcih Pakistan has never been able to but also nor attempted to prove.

I doubt Sri Lanka will allow that.

However, India can handle multiple fronts, Pakistan is another story.

pakistan keep things confidential and do not cry on media too much like our neighbours.....thats our way of doing things.....when your jets were trying surgical strikes and got a lock on....that picture was shown to americans and not media....

If India decides to make the mistake, that will give Pakistan the green light to raise hell in India.

I think it would be an unwise decision on the part of the Indians.

now i am getting really scared.........:rofl::rofl:

pakistan keep things confidential and do not cry on media too much such as our neighbours.....thats our way of doing things.....when your jets were trying surgical strikes and got a lock on....that picture was shown to americans and not media....

And why should we believe that.

Even if we succeed, we"d be a victim of our own success. The more Pakistan grows weaker, the more trouble the nation will become for India.

For instance, only reason Pakistan relies on nukes against Indian military is because she isn't confident of her conventional military, because of a small economy.

The current approach of our Govt seems fine by me.
Thats called status quo.Hindus are always afraid of change hence they prefer status quo untill they are forced to the wall then it becomes too late.

Yaar don't start this BS again having a troll attack... if so plzz seek serious ER medical attention ! This will never happen it will turn in to war and trust me both nations don't want that nor can afford it millions will die on both sides. These dumb a$$ writers just write out of hate to pump peoples brains with hate for each other. Kill the hate come towards peace yes i agree work needs to be done on both sides and hopefully it happen but in the mean while plzz stop these hateful threads that case tensions between memebers here GOD bless you all.
Agreed but govt. of both are nation are playing dirty politics and innocents are killed in both the countries.

Everyone is frustrated over their country's condition and they are taking it out on this forum. What else can anyone do?

We tried that in Kargil..isn't it.

Kargil was a covert war.

I am talking about a small scale conventional war.

Although the loser in that conflict will be Pakistan as a sheer conventional might that India has over Pakistan will deplete the Pakistani Army dry in a matter of weeks.

Hum to shuru bhi ney hoy beta.

If India makes any mistake, we have millions of men not afraid of death, while with you Indians...

We know about you. :azn:

yes, and u are there leader.

Kargil was a covert war.

I am talking about a small scale conventional war.

Although the loser in that conflict will be Pakistan as a sheer conventional might that India has over Pakistan will deplete the Pakistani Army dry in a matter of weeks.

Kargil started off as a covert war but escalated into a limited conventional war.

yes, and u are there leader.
He is in US.

pakistan keep things confidential and do not cry on media too much such as our neighbours

U sure? I hear Rehman Malik claims different theories each day.

.....thats our way of doing things.....when your jets were trying surgical strikes and got a lock on

Your really thought India will do surgical strike with just a few aircraft?

....that picture was shown to americans and not media....

Why bring the Americans into this and not the Pakistani people themselves?

The actions mentioned are much more realistic and achievable than 'surgical strike' or declaration of war. We will receive worldwide condemnation of precipitating a nuclear war.

On the other hand, covert action in pakistan has almost no downside. Pakistan has enough non-state actors who can be paid to do our job, we dont need to do it ourselves.

Terrorism in pakistan has been beneficial to India, because it has changed the public perception regarding terrorism there.
When their own father/mother/child dies/gets injured, they are more able to understand our pain.

They have gone from--- 'these are freedom fighters like bhagat singh' to 'kill these terrorists' on this very forum. This did not happen by some magic. :)

pakistan keep things confidential and do not cry on media too much such as our neighbours.....thats our way of doing things.....when your jets were trying surgical strikes and got a lock on....that picture was shown to americans and not media....
I wonder if PTV camera man was on leave that day otherwise you would have shown DTH video.Seriously do you think india will come under usa pressure not to attack pakistan:no:

Most esclatory step usa took was sending 7th fleet if that couldnt stop non nuclear india what makes u think usa pressure will always india.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom