What's new

India must go for Covert Action in Pakistan: Book

What if millions of volunteers want to go?

I'd say it's better not to provoke each other.
you cant win the war of attrition with country as huge as india both in size and population.even if the whole 200 millions come.

Pls tell that to Rahman Malik

And Kashmir will stay in India come what may.

Rahman Malik knows that full well that TTP is an indigeous Taliban movement that sprang up as an aftereffect of Pakistani Jihadist policies in Afghanistan and Kashmir and now have begun to target Pakistan.

He obviously can't say that in public as that would be admitting failure. And thus he blames Pakistani boogey men like India and USA for all of Pakistan's failures in the Jihad game.

As for Kashmir, Pakistan has suffered so much over Kashmir, losing East Pakistan, lack of development in Pakistan that its time to but aside that struggle and come to some sort of mutual agreement with India instead of dreaming that Pakistani Armies will conquer Kashmir.

Agreed,just keep your hands out of Kashmir, we will leave baluchistan:tup:

You mean, india is full of traitors only? Yes,he has influences in the higher part of our society that does not mean he is not in someones hitlist.
I didnt say that he has no enemies in underworld there are bound to be enemies.i only pointed out the influential people protecting him both in ruling and opposition.

Rahman Malik knows that full well that TTP is an indigeous Taliban movement that sprang up as an aftereffect of Pakistani Jihadist policies in Afghanistan and Kashmir and now have begun to target Pakistan.

He obviously can't say that in public as that would be admitting failure. And thus he blames Pakistani boogey men like India and USA for all of Pakistan's failures in the Jihad game.

As for Kashmir, Pakistan has suffered so much over Kashmir, losing East Pakistan, lack of development in Pakistan that its time to but aside that struggle and come to some sort of mutual agreement with India instead of dreaming that Pakistani Armies will conquer Kashmir.

A very sane and sensible reply.

Yaar don't start this BS again having a troll attack... if so plzz seek serious ER medical attention ! This will never happen it will turn in to war and trust me both nations don't want that nor can afford it millions will die on both sides. These dumb a$$ writers just write out of hate to pump peoples brains with hate for each other. Kill the hate come towards peace yes i agree work needs to be done on both sides and hopefully it happen but in the mean while plzz stop these hateful threads that case tensions between memebers here GOD bless you all.

India has never been able to wage a successful counter-terrorist policy against Pakistan.

India is no America or Israel.
Its failure in Balochistan in supporting the BLA is a testament to this. Besides the loony conspiracy theories that many Pakistanis have hatched that TTP is backed by R&W, India has taken a totally defensive tone Vis-à-vis Pakistan.

Whcih Pakistan has never been able to but also nor attempted to prove.

If India does decide to go along with this, Pakistan won't sit idly by. Sri Lanka and Bangladesh are all prime targets from which to wage a covert war against India, and tying India down in multiple fronts.

I doubt Sri Lanka will allow that.

However, India can handle multiple fronts, Pakistan is another story.

Yaar don't start this BS again having a troll attack... if so plzz seek serious ER medical attention ! This will never happen it will turn in to war and trust me both nations don't want that nor can afford it millions will die on both sides. These dumb a$$ writers just write out of hate to pump peoples brains with hate for each other. Kill the hate come towards peace yes i agree work needs to be done on both sides and hopefully it happen but in the mean while plzz stop these hateful threads that case tensions between memebers here GOD bless you all.

Actually a limited war is entirely possible between India and Pakistan.

Vinay na maanahi jaladhi jad, gaye teen did beet”. Bole Ram sakop tab , Bhay bin hoye na preet

For three days sea didn answered to the prayers of Lord Ram then on 4th day Ram in anger said there can not be love without fear.

I agree with the auther, stable pakistan is not good for India, for that matter for world. It is India's interest to keep pakistan busy for forceable future.

who stopped you btw in 2008? Your planes were to lauch a raid....

Old is always gold.New is just another fold.

Even if we succeed, we"d be a victim of our own success. The more Pakistan grows weaker, the more trouble the nation will become for India.

For instance, only reason Pakistan relies on nukes against Indian military is because she isn't confident of her conventional military, because of a small economy.

The current approach of our Govt seems fine by me.

Back
Top Bottom