What's new

India must apologize to Sri Lanka

here we go, you're talking the same thing again, if Muslims, Burghers, Malays, Ja and all other ethnic groups are enjoying same rights as Sri Lankan citizens and then what rights are missing for Tamils? I don't know why you act what I have mentioned here, "Government act against terrorism but not against the Tamil people so we can't expect such a reaction from the government."

Do you know the "Vaddas people" in here, follow their roots, then you will find Sinhalese history, keep on reading!

I am talking the same thing again because you are not accepting your mistakes (government). Those ethnics groups you have mentioned are negligible and if you want I can narrate you the Sinhalese History. You have proved to be a typical Sinhalese and no point in discussing with you as you don't have any remorse for the misgivings. At leaset I have educated some users in this forums about the crimes/rapes of Sinhala Army.I rest my case here and I repeat it if somebody need to apologize regarding the Srilankan conflict, its the Srilankan government to the Tamils. Nice talking to you. Bye, Have a nice weekend.

I am talking the same thing again because you are not accepting your mistakes (government). Those ethnics groups you have mentioned are negligible and if you want I can narrate you the Sinhalese History. You have proved to be a typical Sinhalese and no point in discussing with you as you don't have any remorse for the misgivings. At leaset I have educated some users in this forums about the crimes/rapes of Sinhala Army.I rest my case here and I repeat it if somebody need to apologize regarding the Srilankan conflict, its the Srilankan government to the Tamils. Nice talking to you. Bye, Have a nice weekend.

Ops, I'm so shocked from such a answer from a person who live in USA. Muslims are around 7-8% , seems you don't have much knowledge about ethnic groups here either. We have to respect all ethnic groups coz they are Sri Lankan citizens now.

From Sri Lankan Constitution,

CHAPTER III - FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS
Freedom of thought, conscience and religion.
10. Every person is entitled to freedom of thought, conscience and religion, including the freedom to have or to adopt a religion or belief of his choice.

Freedom from torture.
11. No person shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

Right to equality.
12. (1) All persons are equal before the law and are entitled to the equal protection of the law.
(2) No citizen shall be discriminated against on the grounds of race, religion, language, caste, sex, political opinion, place of birth or any such grounds:

Nice to talk with you.
Visit Sri Lanka again:cheers:

Ops, I'm so shocked from such a answer from a person who live in USA. Muslims are around 7-8% , seems you don't have much knowledge about ethnic groups here either. We have to respect all ethnic groups coz they are Sri Lankan citizens now.

Since when Muslim is an ethnic group?

some Indians are like tail of dog which never get straight no matter how hard you try
Right. And here is something your friends are saying about you.

“Pakistan is so famous for treachery that it is said that they can get milk even from a bull. They have two tongues in one mouth, and two faces on one head so they can speak everybody’s language; they use everybody, deceive everybody. They deceive the Arabs by using the name of Islam, they milk America in war against terrorism and they have been deceiving Pakistanis in the name of Kashmiris, but behind the curtain they have been betraying everyone" - Abdul Salam Zaeef, who was the ambassador to Pakistan for Afghanistan’s Taliban government until 2001 in his book My Life With The Taliban (pg 234-235)

Coming back to topic. I thought India had apologized to Sri Lanka by spilling her own blood and letting Sri Lanka finish off those terrorists. Who knew, just a token 'We are sorry' would have done the trick.

Since when Muslim is an ethnic group?

Question isn't clear to me. you mean the period Muslims joined here?

around 13-14 centuries...
Muslim population as percentage in each district in Sri Lanka,
(2001)
500px-Sri_Lanka_Moor.svg.png

From Sri Lankan Constitution,

CHAPTER III - FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS
Freedom of thought, conscience and religion.
10. Every person is entitled to freedom of thought, conscience and religion, including the freedom to have or to adopt a religion or belief of his choice.

Freedom from torture.
11. No person shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

Right to equality.
12. (1) All persons are equal before the law and are entitled to the equal protection of the law.
(2) No citizen shall be discriminated against on the grounds of race, religion, language, caste, sex, political opinion, place of birth or any such grounds:

Nice to talk with you.
Visit Sri Lanka again:cheers:

Do you know the meaning of ethnic group? Refresh your knowledge please and answer roy_gourav first.
I dont understand why you are talking about irrelevant points. We are talking about inequality and you are talking about Constitution. Every country has constitution and its rules, but what it matters how its implemented. If you want to see that my country is a prime example or your tiny neighbor Maldives and your big neighbor India are prime examples.

Back to the topic, Srilankan Singala Armed forces with the backing of Singala government committed crimes against innocent Tamil people in the name of combating terrorism. Do you owe an apology to those innocent people?. YES/NO (Not LTTE). Just make it clear in a single line 2/3 word answer, we are done.

Do you know the meaning of ethnic group? Refresh your knowledge please and answer roy_gourav first.
I dont understand why you are talking about irrelevant points. We are talking about inequality and you are talking about Constitution. Every country has constitution and its rules, but what it matters how its implemented. If you want to see that my country is a prime example or your tiny neighbor Maldives and your big neighbor India are prime examples.

Back to the topic, Srilankan Singala Armed forces with the backing of Singala government committed crimes against innocent Tamil people in the name of combating terrorism. Do you owe an apology to those innocent people?. YES/NO (Not LTTE). Just make it clear in a single line 2/3 word answer, we are done.

oh, is that what roy_gourav meant? hehe It is common word which we use here for them as "Muslims", They are "Moors"! Seems you don't know about communities here either.

Your words say what you are up to.
I have answered 2 times, you're asking again from me, There is no YES/NO answer for your question coz Sri Lankan government act against a terrorist group to protect its all citizens and that's the responsibility of a government and that country's army!

Next time when you visit here go to those areas and talk with those communities, my friend! You'll get answers for your most questions!

oh, is that what roy_gourav meant? hehe It is common word which we use here for them as "Muslims", They are "Moors"! Seems you don't know about communities here either.

Your words say what you are up to.
I have answered 2 times, you're asking again from me, There is no YES/NO answer for your question coz Sri Lankan government act against a terrorist group to protect its all citizens and that's the responsibility of a government and that country's army!

Next time when you visit here go to those areas and talk with those communities, my friend! You'll get answers for your most questions!

Communities are different from Ethical groups.
You are well qualified to be a politician as you keep saying the same thing in different way. Hats off.
The point is the government has failed in his responsibility for the last three decades. Every country has to fight the terrorist but no other country/Army had raped/looted its own citizens in the name of combating terrorism.
For your knowledge, I have a huge relative base in Srilanka(Badulla/Batticaloa/Colombo) and every year I visit them and many of the points I talk her are taken from them and my personal experience from there.
If you want any evidence of your Army crimes, I can also provide them . When an terrorist organization commits crimes everybody knows that's there way of life, but when a professional Army commits crime, its a Crimes against humanity. Hope you understand the difference between them.

My be I should put the question in a different manner
Did your army committed crime against innocent Tamils or not from the early 80's? A direct answer would suffice. If your answer is NO, I can create a separate thread for that with photos and evidence.

If yes, you decide...

From what I have heard, the Moors in Srilanka speak Tamil. This conflict was never about race as such was it, since Sinhala and Tamils are pretty much the same race. It was always about the language, The Sinhala only act was the major trigger point for this bloody and long conflict. Tamil speaking Moors were also disadvantaged by that discriminatory law.

My knowledge is quite limited and I can't be asked looking up information about this conflict so please do correct if I am wrong.

Having said that am no advocate for LTTE or its ruthless ways, but Srilankan Government should own up to the mistakes it made, which led to this civil war. What happened in the aftermath of the war, was unfortunate and should not have happened, but all that is history now. Srilankan government should ensure that Tamils are included in the society and the development Srilanka has been seeing ever since the end of the war. Its time for Tamil and Sinhalese people to reconcile, at the end of they day, its just South Indians(Tamils) and North Indians(Sinhalese) battling it out in Srilanka. We are all the same people. :lol:

Apologies for the rant :cheers:

its not, it was taken off the list last year.

it is bollywood drugs because UN resolutions only expire in Bollywood or Indian media (which is full of fake stories).

That is why Indians come out with so much nonsense on here.

Muslims in Sri Lanka can be an ethnic group if they are thought of as Moors by Sri Lankans themselves.

India must apologize to Sri Lanka

India already apologised to Sri Lanka by sending her troop (IPKF). We fought others(SL's) war and lost around 1,200 soldiers killing 8,000 to 11,000 LTTEs. and Yes, we lost our PM in hands of the terrorists. (few people came to India and killed a leader, isn't breaching our sovereignty?) It was only because we sided 'United Sri Lanka cause' and fought Sri Lankan war.

We would have won the war against LTTE's in 90's with minimised collateral damage. We captured Jaffna within weeks which was impossible to SL forces for years. But we were kicked back to India by Singhalese sentiment.

We still helped em in fighting LTTE. But some 4th party seek apology from India... irony!!!

Sri Lanka must thank India for dismantling LTTE (India banned LTTE even before SRI LANKANS:guns:)

Sri Lanka must apologise India for sending back IPKF prematurely, which sacrificed 1000's of Jawans fighting LTTEs.

And Yes.. India must apologise TAMILs for helping Sri Lankans to do war crimes.

Communities are different from Ethical groups.
You are well qualified to be a politician as you keep saying the same thing in different way. Hats off.
The point is the government has failed in his responsibility for the last three decades. Every country has to fight the terrorist but no other country/Army had raped/looted its own citizens in the name of combating terrorism.
For your knowledge, I have a huge relative base in Srilanka(Badulla/Batticaloa/Colombo) and every year I visit them and many of the points I talk her are taken from them and my personal experience from there.
If you want any evidence of your Army crimes, I can also provide them . When an terrorist organization commits crimes everybody knows that's there way of life, but when a professional Army commits crime, its a Crimes against humanity. Hope you understand the difference between them.

My be I should put the question in a different manner
Did your army committed crime against innocent Tamils or not from the early 80's? A direct answer would suffice. If your answer is NO, I can create a separate thread for that with photos and evidence.

If yes, you decide...

Sri Lanka is NOT only for Sinhala and Tamil ethnics, it belongs to all other ethnic groups also!!!
I have answered you 3 times if you don't understand it then what shall I do? You already have decided SL Army has killed civilians ect. Truth cannot hide it has to come surface someday, then we can see what SL army did and what LTTE did.

There was a riots incident in 1983, both Sinhala and Tamil people suffered from it, I'm no supporter for racism, I condemn such activities done by Sinhala/Tamil extremists groups!

Sri Lanka is NOT only for Sinhala and Tamil ethnics, it belongs to all other ethnic groups also!!!
I have answered you 3 times if you don't understand it then what shall I do? You already have decided SL Army has killed civilians ect. Truth cannot hide it has to come surface someday, then we can see what SL army did and what LTTE did.

There was a riots incident in 1983, both Sinhala and Tamil people suffered from it, I'm no supporter for racism, I condemn such activities done by Sinhala/Tamil extremists groups!

You are arguing with a troll. You are not going anywhere with him. I salute the Sri Lankans for kicking the terrorist Tamil LTTE into the history of infamy. Great job buddy.

Back
Top Bottom