What's new

India must apologize to Sri Lanka

You are more sounding like Pakistani members in this thread. Just refuse which implicates you and your country as FAKE. Its difficult to wake up a person who is acting as sleeping. Good luck with your understanding.

I have seen 2 clips years ago!

---
In video coding or broadcasting to create a final video for any occasion it is the practice to start with high quality video first while transcending with editing for a final product. Mpeg4 is a compressed format.

If one considers the Channel- 4 video:

● It says it came from a mobile phone video source. There are only two formats in mobile video formats. One is an old 3GPP format and the other an advanced Mpeg4, H-264 part 10 which is MP4 format which is highly processor intensive encoding and due to this issue, mobile phones in the present markets does not produce high quality videos. Such processors are not that powerful to take good quality video that Channel- 4 claims since channel - 4 video is much high quality than existing Smart phones can create TODAY.

● Within H-264 coding we also have extra component called Motion Vectors (VMC) which are used to predict motion on temporal and spatial domain. The Channel - 4 video have quite high quality VMC(motion Vector) and this VMC came from a video camera and not from a mobile phone source. Also Mobile source also tend to be blocky in nature when it come to motion.

● Since original video is from AVI and QuickTime format, the whole video scenario indicates that ORIGINAL video is of high quality that came from a video camera source since mobile formats does not use AVI or Quicktime which are high quality video formats.

● If they changed the mobile format to AVI or QT then the final video will be of poor quality. In the analysis it was found that the AVI and QT formats are of very high quality.

● Also it is quite explicit that the camcorder video was transferred to a computer for editing and sound was dubbed later and gun shots were not in synchronism with the video and normally audio is always way ahead of the video since video processing takes time and in this case the audio is very late INDICATING a very amateurish video and audio editing.

ORIGINAL VIDEO 1:02.781
20090903_C4-Pic01.jpg

EDITED Video stopped at 01:02.312
20090903_C4-Pic02.jpg

Audio dub stopped at 1:02.125
20090903_C4-Pic03.jpg

(Siri Hewawitharana, former head of Cisco's global broadcast and digital video practice, has held a number of significant business development and technical leadership roles with some of the world's most successful telecommunication and broadcasting organisations. These include head of systems engineering for Star TV Hong Kong, head of visual communication for OTC and director of engineering for WIN TV. As chief architect of Optus' Network Systems Design Broadcast and Satellite TV operation, Mr. Hewawitharana was responsible for creating and operating Optus' $47 million Pay TV Video Operations Centre.)

source:

● It says it came from a mobile phone video source. There are only two formats in mobile video formats. One is an old 3GPP format and the other an advanced Mpeg4, H-264 part 10 which is MP4 format which is highly processor intensive encoding and due to this issue, mobile phones in the present markets does not produce high quality videos. Such processors are not that powerful to take good quality video that Channel- 4 claims since channel - 4 video is much high quality than existing Smart phones can create TODAY.[/B]

Fail !

3GPP and MP4 are container formats. Both can contain videos streams encoded in H264. This guy doesn't know his codecs from containers !

I have serious doubts about these credentials

Siri Hewawitharana, former head of Cisco's global broadcast and digital video practice, has held a number of significant business development and technical leadership roles with some of the world's most successful telecommunication and broadcasting organisations. These include head of systems engineering for Star TV Hong Kong, head of visual communication for OTC and director of engineering for WIN TV. As chief architect of Optus' Network Systems Design Broadcast and Satellite TV operation, Mr. Hewawitharana was responsible for creating and operating Optus' $47 million Pay TV Video Operations Centre.)

Fail !

3GPP and MP4 are container formats. Both can contain videos streams encoded in H264. This guy doesn't know his codecs from containers !

I have serious doubts about these credentials

They have mentioned that video has recorded around January or February 2009.

I have seen 2 clips years ago!

---
In video coding or broadcasting to create a final video for any occasion it is the practice to start with high quality video first while transcending with editing for a final product. Mpeg4 is a compressed format.

If one considers the Channel- 4 video:

● It says it came from a mobile phone video source. There are only two formats in mobile video formats. One is an old 3GPP format and the other an advanced Mpeg4, H-264 part 10 which is MP4 format which is highly processor intensive encoding and due to this issue, mobile phones in the present markets does not produce high quality videos. Such processors are not that powerful to take good quality video that Channel- 4 claims since channel - 4 video is much high quality than existing Smart phones can create TODAY.

Wrong

With mobile video, tiny is the name of the game. It’s best to keep this fact in mind during the entire production process since tiny details and small fonts will get lost on a cell phone screen. There are only a handful of common formats used for mobile video. They’re all highly compressed in order to create tiny file sizes.

3GPP
Flash Lite
MPEG-4
RTSP

Always versatile, MPEG-4 (named after developers Motion Picture Experts Group) is a good sharing format for mobile video. It is also commonly used for online video in general but is one of the smaller formats so it works well for mobile video too. Virtually any mobile video device will play an MPEG-4 video.

● Since original video is from AVI and QuickTime format, the whole video scenario indicates that ORIGINAL video is of high quality that came from a video camera source since mobile formats does not use AVI or Quicktime which are high quality video formats.

Nice argument LoL :). Do you want to know how to convert one format to another? There are plenty of software to do that. I convert my 1920*1080P videos from my camcorder to AVI/MP4 based on the need to play in my mobile phones. So the video being in AVI format is not a big deal as most of the players wont play 3GPP/MPEG4 format, they might have converted that.

● If they changed the mobile format to AVI or QT then the final video will be of poor quality. In the analysis it was found that the AVI and QT formats are of very high quality.

Wrong info, Again I have done that, and quality wont be lost. There are lot of software's to do that without loosing quality. just Google. Busted. And the videos shown were not of high quality.

One of my phone is a 2007 HTC TyTn II. Fell free to see a sample video , which was taken using that phone.
http://www.phonearena.com/ftp_access/upload/samples/HTC_TyTN2.mp4

The basics of your argument that you copied from Technical analyst exposes `C- 4` gutter journalism - Sri Lanka are not good. Good luck next time.

@MiloMayor
Have you seen both clips?

yes. When a body like UN says, that the video is authentic, and there needs a investigation for war crimes , what makes it fake. If you want to prove that the video is fake, bring it from a neutral source not from any source or guy associated with Srilanka Singhla community. without knowing the source of the video you cant call it a fake,.

There is evidence of Singhla Army's rape/looting/murder all over the history. No way you can contradict that.

yes. When a body like UN says, that the video is authentic, and there needs a investigation for war crimes , what makes it fake. If you want to prove that the video is fake, bring it from a neutral source not from any source or guy associated with Srilanka Singhla community.

There is evidence of Singhla Army's rape/looting/murder all over the history. No way you can contradict that.

tt.flv (use headphone)

Here is one more link which shows the war crimes committed by Sinhalese army.

Last edited by a moderator:
tamil terrorists got what was coming to them, they got what they deserved

have NO regrets, Sri Lankan friends. Have no regrets, no qualms at all.

everything is fine, these are just political dramas being cooked up to malign efforts to bring peace to Sri Lanka.

the creators of LTTE terrorists are feeling uneasy .

bravo Sri Lanka for defeating stinking terrorists

other thread is opened for showing war crimes against tamils.....i think u can satisfy ur self there...anyway..anti india thinking will take u no where:lol:

yes, they are Stinking terrorists like Hamas and LET, which should be defeated.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

everything is fine, these are just political dramas being cooked up to malign efforts to bring peace to Sri Lanka.

Like what you got for creating Taliban :) and you surely deserve that.

Nicely done....
I can see how Pakistanis got over the mistreatment of Bengalis so easily....the tactic is "NO REGRETS"

We expect the same support from you in Indian dealings with Kashmir then....I mean whatever it takes to clean up the scum that travels cross border or lives within our land...

Obviously Pakistanis who are giving the SLA the clean chit on the Human rights violations should have no problems with the Indian armed forces use of a heavy handed approach to take care of dissent....
Why should the Indians feel guilty for Kashmir...I think I like the Pakistani approach here....leaves no room for any "moral" standing which they lack to begin with...

And please dont mask this callous oversight of an obvious Human rights violation by terming it an internal matter vs. Disputed territory argument that you people usually resort to.....

Back
Top Bottom