What's new

India must apologize to Sri Lanka

Nicely done....
I can see how Pakistanis got over the mistreatment of Bengalis so easily....the tactic is "NO REGRETS"

We expect the same support from you in Indian dealings with Kashmir then....I mean whatever it takes to clean up the scum that travels cross border or lives within our land...

Obviously Pakistanis who are giving the SLA the clean chit on the Human rights violations should have no problems with the Indian armed forces use of a heavy handed approach to take care of dissent....
Why should the Indians feel guilty for Kashmir...I think I like the Pakistani approach here....leaves no room for any "moral" standing which they lack to begin with...

And please dont mask this callous oversight of an obvious Human rights violation by terming it an internal matter vs. Disputed territory argument that you people usually resort to.....

If muslims are not involved then who cares??
they also have no regrets for kashmiri pandits who were brutally killed by militants to wipe out hindus from kashmir..

the creators of LTTE terrorists are feeling uneasy .

bravo Sri Lanka for defeating stinking terrorists

same is happening and will continue to happen in kashmir...all stinking terrorists from anywhere they came will be defeated :yahoo:

If muslims are not involved then who cares??
they also have no regrets for kashmiri pandits who were brutally killed by militants to wipe out hindus from kashmir..

Thats not true....They do bring in Dalits, "Shuddars", maoists, NE Indians and even Tamils to show us how we subjugate our populace....

So please correct yourself to say "Indians" NOT just Muslim....

Do note that Pakistanis are there to worry about the inhuman treatment of any minority in India.....Just not their own....

Thats not true....They do bring in Dalits, "Shuddars", maoists, NE Indians and even Tamils to show us how we subjugate our populace....

So please correct yourself to say "Indians" NOT just Muslim....

Do note that Pakistanis are there to worry about the inhuman treatment of any minority in India.....Just not their own....

they bring in all those problems of India because they feel better about themselves..
I am talking about separatists outside India...they will support all muslims separatists around the world if they are muslims but if they are not muslim then they wont care at all..

they bring in all those problems of India because they feel better about themselves..
I am talking about separatists outside India...they will support all muslims separatists around the world if they are muslims but if they are not muslim then they wont care at all..

Broheim...you know I was being sarcastic right?

But yeah....they love the failed concept of ummah....

@MiloMayor
Have you seen both clips?

just admit it dude, sinhalese f@cked with tamils a lot, the refugee influx into india made us indians also suffer. and forget it and move on

the creators of LTTE terrorists are feeling uneasy .

bravo Sri Lanka for defeating stinking terrorists

the creaters of LTTE were also its destoyers

Defeat of the LTTE and the Indian Role

If we really wanted to break up srilanka we could have done that without even lifting our pinky. you should know that by now.

however srilanka is not pakistan, so it was unnecessary

Ummah would be an amazing concept if it worked.

hey CD, great to have u back..... NOT :lol:

I doubt it would ever work. It didn't even work in early days of Islam in that spirit. They fought over petty and individual issues following the death of the Prophet.

Saudis are a huge factor in this. They have very good relationships with the West. These guys hang out with the likes of Bush and Company. Check the following pic, notice the level of candidness,

040419_bush_saudi_hmed2p.grid-6x2.jpg

They trade with the West; hundreds of billions are invested in the stocks and securities; West also supplies their weapons. Why would they give it all away for non-existent Ummah ?

What Kafir has to do with that issue, drop the saffron lens you are using.

we were talking about bias of pakistanis for tamils and other separatists around the world..
they will support all separatists around the world who are muslims but they will not support these tamils who were tortured by SLA..

are these tamil muslims any less muslims than other muslims? i am sure many muslim tamils were also killed by SLA
if no then does pakistan support killing and torture of these muslims by SLA?
if they support this torture then why? they are clearly not terrorists but then too they are suffering because of SLA

See in my view...

I hate religion.....to me nation comes first and I feel a shared sense of land is the only tangible bond that exists between humans....

Religion is man made and open for interpretation...

So no matter whether 2 people are of the same religion, it does not guarantee equality or love between those two people....

Which is why sometimes I feel bad for the Kashmiris who's cause has suffered because of the religious overtone given to the movement thanks to the involvement of Pakistan.....
Had the movement been peaceful, NOT targeted through religion (purging of Kashmiri pandits), I think it would have been impossible for India to not reslolve this issue....
But too much has happened now to reverse the current status quo...

Conclusion: I do not like the concept of Ummah...nor do I think it makes any sense..

See in my view...

I hate religion.....to me nation comes first and I feel a shared sense of land is the only tangible bond that exists between humans....

Religion is man made and open for interpretation...

So no matter whether 2 people are of the same religion, it does not guarantee equality or love between those two people....

Which is why sometimes I feel bad for the Kashmiris who's cause has suffered because of the religious overtone given to the movement thanks to the involvement of Pakistan.....

I'm an atheist personally, but I would never underestimate the power of religion.

It is something that should be respected, because it is held in high esteem by the majority of human beings on the planet.

Atheists on the other hand, are a global minority.

As for Ummah, I know it is not realistic, but it would be awesome if it happened. It would have immense geostrategic power, which could work well in our favour.

Back
Top Bottom