What's new

India must apologize to Sri Lanka

they should apologize to Sri Lanka for being brain-washed and waging war against the country....by the way, didnt tamils originate from hindustan? They are not entirely indigenous to Sri Lanka

Please read the history, there are two kinds of Tamils in Srilanka. The first one Native Tamils and the second ones who are from India. There was even Tamil kings who have ruled parts of Srilanka at one point of time (BC) and also the island was part of many Tamil kingdoms. No wonder you joining hands with Srilankans Singlala people as both countries suppress minorities. The Singalas are not the native of Srilanka. This is their history.

According to Sinhalese accounts it was crime and banishment that led to their settlement in Sri Lanka in the 5th or 6th century BC. Vijaya, son of a North Indian king, was ousted from his title and kingdom due to his acts of assault and robbery (No wonder why the Singala Army rapes and loots). With a contingent of 700 men, the sinha (lion) prince was set adrift on the high seas in dilapidated ships, to face his destiny – punishment by death. But destiny took a different turn and as they travelled south, Vijaya and his men were blessed by the Buddha and (as accounts would have it) came to land on the west coast of Sri Lanka on the very day that the Buddha attained enlightenment

So based on your theory they were also exported (Deported Actually) to Srilanka from India.

whoever acts against their own country should be treated worse than the devil himself.....i'm sure you wuud agree :)

im not saying tamils in Sri Lanka are not Sri Lankan...but they are an indian product which was exported. Sri Lankans sometimes view some of them with suspicion for this reason that many were brainwashed into supporting LTTE

This is not terrorism to export. Please read history or refer my previous post to know the History of Tamils in Srilanka. Also try to respect human beings, dont refer them as objectgs ( by "Which"). You may not have any value of human beings but others do.

Did you forget your history, you were also exported from one country not to mention that you country itself is a exported one.

Kashmir is a disputed territory.....therefore Kashmiri people can't be considered ''indian'' citizens.

no part of Sri Lanka is considered disputed territory; therefore your argument has zero credibility

This is not a thread to discuss Kashmir, but as you people have started I have to consider Palestine.

If LTTE is a terrorist organization then Hamas is a terrorist organization right? All terrorist are terrorists right?

Palestine's are gifted to deal with IDF rather than Srilankan army, if not most of the women would have been raped in front of their Father/Mother/Brother's than else where in the world (I sometimes wonder whether the Srilankan Singala Army was specially trained for this) and all the wealth, what ever they have would have been looted.

None of the posters crying their heart out for LTTE terrorists have any clue how many Sri Lankan tamils are there to begin with. It is about 11-12% of the population.

All Ceylon Tamil Congress
All Ceylon Tamil Congress's flag

The All Ceylon Tamil Congress (ACTC), founded by G. G. Ponnambalam in 1944, was popular among Tamils because it promoted the preservation of Tamil identity.[8] The ACTC advocated a "fifty-fifty" policy, in which fifty percent of the seats in parliament would be reserved for Tamils and other minorities, the remaining fifty percent going to the Sinhalese. Which means 50% of the opportunities [Education(University seats),Employment, etc.) should be allocated to minorities. According to the ACTC this was a necessary defensive measure to prevent unwarranted dominance by the Sinhalese. In 1947, Ponnambalam warned the Soulbury Commission about this potential problem, and presented the ACTC's solution, which he called a "balanced representation". This fifty-fifty policy was opposed by a Muslim minority and sections of the Tamil community.[13] D. S. Senanayake, the leader of the Sinhalese political groups, allowed Ponnambalam full control over presentations before the Soulbury Commission, prevented Sinhalese nationalists such as Solomon Bandaranaike from taking the stage, and avoided the eruption of acrimonious arguments.[6] But the Soulbury commission rejected the charges of discrimination against the Tamils, and also rejected the fifty-fifty formula as subverting democracy.[16]

link: Sri Lankan Tamil nationalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Imagine Muslims in India demanding 50% seats for them and other minorities, I am sure the Indian posters will take the pain to make you understand how a democracy works.

They will also tell you why Sri Lanka should be measured with a different standard, and majority indeed is the tyranny. To understand this argument you first have to understand how a twisted mindset works.

May the force be with the true Sri Lankans.

Please read the history,
sir. I told him so. The so called thinktank Abu zolfikar has his own history and geography which changes with no time.
It pity for PDF that such stupids are being made thinktanks.
baseless stupid posts and hate against hinduis the motto.

I said that the government should apologize to the Tamil people and not to any other. Nice to hear that some development is happening but not enough. I am a regular visitor to Srilanka, every year. JVP was part of the government in Rajpaksha first term right?

Also no where, you have accepted that your Singala army had committed war crimes and rapes, If you think you are moderate enough you should accept that first.

You're saying you're regular visitor in every year, then again saying "nice to hear"some development is happening. haven't you visited those areas yet?
Government act against terrorism but not against the Tamil people so we can't expect such a reaction from the government. JVP gave support when in the presidential election but they didn't join the government. Current government has Tamil parties including ex-LTTE members, seems they will bring KP into politics too.

I don't think army committed war-crimes against civilians , reason is all these war-crimes claims happening against army in the last 2 weeks, why should such thing they need to do in last. Sometimes you might don't know last rescue mission's live UAV footage has watched by diplomats. Do you ever know LTTE did a suicide bomb blast inside a rescue camp among those Tamil civilians?
I have Sinhala/Tamil and Muslim staff members and friends who represent those areas, I have more stories which Tamil staff members shared with me.

Please read the history, there are two kinds of Tamils in Srilanka. The first one Native Tamils and the second ones who are from India. There was even Tamil kings who have ruled parts of Srilanka at one point of time (BC) and also the island was part of many Tamil kingdoms. No wonder you joining hands with Srilankans Singlala people as both countries suppress minorities. The Singalas are not the native of Srilanka. This is their history.

According to Sinhalese accounts it was crime and banishment that led to their settlement in Sri Lanka in the 5th or 6th century BC. Vijaya, son of a North Indian king, was ousted from his title and kingdom due to his acts of assault and robbery (No wonder why the Singala Army rapes and loots). With a contingent of 700 men, the sinha (lion) prince was set adrift on the high seas in dilapidated ships, to face his destiny – punishment by death. But destiny took a different turn and as they travelled south, Vijaya and his men were blessed by the Buddha and (as accounts would have it) came to land on the west coast of Sri Lanka on the very day that the Buddha attained enlightenment

So based on your theory they were also exported (Deported Actually) to Srilanka from India.

Both Tamils are from India, History facts cannot change to you or to me.

pakistan didnt do anything in mumbai.

some fat marathi kid from the deccan plains who india claims to be pakistani through dna evidence is nothing for pakistan to apologize for because he is working independently, unlike LTTE and the kashmir land grab which are state sponsored acts of terror that are committed.

Mate if pakistan has nothing 2 do with 26/11 then india has nothing 2 do with ltte . Btw pakistani origin headley in chicago himself claimed dat ISI had a big role in implementing 26/11 . Now ma ignorant frnd remember one thing : never , ever trust pakis......

Both Tamils are from India, History facts cannot change to you or to me.

Not only Tamils even the Singalase, so whats the difference except the latter was deported for crime and assult.. So whats your point. Is this the reason Why Srilanka is treating Tamils as second class citizens. If so then you are accepting the Srilanks mus apologize to Tamils (not LTTE) for its war crimes? I am wondering how adamant a single Singala Srilakan is when it comes to accept their mistakes and aplogize!

Did You read the history of Singalase, that I have written before commenting? If not please read it again.

You're saying you're regular visitor in every year, then again saying "nice to hear"some development is happening. haven't you visited those areas yet?
Government act against terrorism but not against the Tamil people so we can't expect such a reaction from the government. JVP gave support when in the presidential election but they didn't join the government. Current government has Tamil parties including ex-LTTE members, seems they will bring KP into politics too.

I don't think army committed war-crimes against civilians , reason is all these war-crimes claims happening against army in the last 2 weeks, why should such thing they need to do in last. Sometimes you might don't know last rescue mission's live UAV footage has watched by diplomats. Do you ever know LTTE did a suicide bomb blast inside a rescue camp among those Tamil civilians?
I have Sinhala/Tamil and Muslim staff members and friends who represent those areas, I have more stories which Tamil staff members shared with me.

Thats what I am saying, Government in the name of fighting terrorism has committed crimes against humanity against Tamils using the Singala Army. War crimes was happening in srilanka for the more than two centuries not for last two weeks.

Also no where I have talked about LTTE or apologizing to them. I am talking about innocent Tamil People, the second class citizens of Srilanka.

haha i think you lost your mind major. I said Ipl is all about buisness and if peoples are playing in Ipl its because of money. Ipl is not about quality of cricket..no passion and no commitment there and players just care about cash. If our singers are singing for india its because you need their talent and they need big audience as india is second most populated country who always mast in song, dance and fake things. They never went india without invitation. Again you dont realize that india is over populated country and thats why poverty is on much bigger scale. many topic already discussed that in india more peoples live under one dollar a day than in pakistan.MAJOR you need to look into mirror to find out the reality of india.I can borrow you a mirror if you cannot afford to get it :P

Yep.. I can understand. If you play in IPL it means we need your TALENT. If your singers come here then we need their TALENT. And if we don't call you for all this then it becomes useless? you're amazing. It reminds me that Grapes Are Sour:rofl:
By the way no one invites them. Adnan Sami hasn't been doing anything lately but still he wants to stay here and he's asking for permanent residence. no1 invited him to stay here. and we don't mind him staying here as long as he's not a suicide bomber. And you're saying that India has more poor people than Pakistan? Obviously yes as our population is more than a billion. But do you even know how they calculate it? I'm sure you don't so let me tell you that. Percentage vise. yours is 43% and we're at 30%. If everyone starts calculating it your way than China is more poor than Afghanistan as China has more people living under poverty line as compared to Afghanistan. So better read something before you post or all we can do is laugh. lol

Not only Tamils even the Singalase, so whats the difference except the latter was deported for crime and assult.. So whats your point. Is this the reason Why Srilanka is treating Tamils as second class citizens. If so then you are accepting the Srilanks mus apologize to Tamils (not LTTE) for its war crimes? I am wondering how adamant a single Singala Srilakan is when it comes to accept their mistakes and aplogize!

Did You read the history of Singalase, that I have written before commenting? If not please read it again.

here we go, you're talking the same thing again, if Muslims, Burghers, Malays, Ja and all other ethnic groups are enjoying same rights as Sri Lankan citizens and then what rights are missing for Tamils? I don't know why you act what I have mentioned here, "Government act against terrorism but not against the Tamil people so we can't expect such a reaction from the government."

Do you know the "Vaddas people" in here, follow their roots, then you will find Sinhalese history, keep on reading!

Back
Top Bottom