What's new

India must apologize to Sri Lanka

So ??? thats the reason they should treat them Like second class citizens :disagree:

whoever acts against their own country should be treated worse than the devil himself.....i'm sure you wuud agree :)

im not saying tamils in Sri Lanka are not Sri Lankan...but they are an indian product which was exported. Sri Lankans sometimes view some of them with suspicion for this reason that many were brainwashed into supporting LTTE

Are you kidding? bollywood is crap film industry All movies have same stuff sex, lust, 5 songs , one hero, one rascal, few policemen and one judge , some currupt polititians, few dances like frog lol ipl is nothing but big joke and peoples who believe ipl is about professoonal cricket need to wake up.Its only a buisness deal and few dances of white girls which they hired for tarsey howey loug. Dude you are also ahead of us in poverty, prostitution, aids, abortion and professional beggary

Yeah yeah.. don't get angry now.. I know you're frustrated.. if bollywood is not good then why your people are working here? If IPL is not good then why international players playing in it? And why your people played in the 1st season? I know you don't like IPL now because we kicked you out of it. And poverty? There's a different thread on PDF about poverty and you'll find enough links about your poverty which is 41% and ours is 30%. Accept the reality and don't talk like a loser. lol

whoever acts against their own country should be treated worse than the devil himself.....i'm sure you wuud agree :)

im not saying tamils in Sri Lanka are not Sri Lankan...but they are an indian product which was exported. Sri Lankans sometimes view some of them with suspicion for this reason that many were brainwashed into supporting LTTE

Yeah same Applies to Kashmiris :agree:

So ??? thats the reason they should treat them Like second class citizens :disagree:

Kashmir is a disputed territory.....therefore Kashmiri people can't be considered ''indian'' citizens.

no part of Sri Lanka is considered disputed territory; therefore your argument has zero credibility

Kashmir is a disputed territory.....therefore Kashmiri people can't be considered ''indian'' citizens.

no part of Sri Lanka is considered disputed territory; therefore your argument has zero credibility

Cut the 'Disputed territory' Crap, Better not discuss Kashmir Here

Who told you that sir?Its your personal view and noone cares about it.Kashmir's CM calls himself an Indian, I'm sure you don't know this so keep reading newspapers. Please don't tell us what YOU think for Kashmir.. that's our integral part and we don't want your esteemed suggestion on it.

UN had taken Kashmir out of list of disputed territories..

why ?
Just because India progressed well then other neighbours. What progree you have more people starving in india than all your neighbours put together.
Or
just because India denied to act as a LAP-DOG of its Major neighbour . No you are the wests . You prob think everything made in uk is good. Typical mind set for people who have been ruled by muslims and then english until recently.
Or
just because India today get respected by world over which a rare comodity for its neighbours. What respect? All your neighbours hate you and what you are respected for Slumdog,

Or
its just because you say so. Yea right slavee just cos I say.

why ?
Just because India progressed well then other neighbours. What progree you have more people starving in india than all your neighbours put together.
Or
just because India denied to act as a LAP-DOG of its Major neighbour . No you are the wests . You prob think everything made in uk is good. Typical mind set for people who have been ruled by muslims and then english until recently.
Or
just because India today get respected by world over which a rare comodity for its neighbours. What respect? All your neighbours hate you and what you are respected for Slumdog,

Or
This guy is in severe pain.

UN had taken Kashmir out of list of disputed territories..

UNITED NATIONS, Nov 16 (APP):The Jammu and Kashmir dispute remains on the United Nations Security Council’s agenda, a UN spokesman categorically stated Monday, while rejecting as “inaccurate” reports that it has been removed from the list of unresolved issues.“Some articles today on Kashmir are inaccurate,” UN Spokesman Farhan Haq said, referring to those reports. He said the latest list of matters the Security Council is seized of “continues to include the agenda item under which the Council has taken up Kashmir which, by a decision of the Council, remains on the list for this year,” the spokesman added.

Earlier, a spokesman for the Pakistan Mission clarified that Pakistan’s Acting Ambassador Amjad Hussain Sial, in his speech to the General Assembly on Friday, November 12 had referred to the omission of Jammu and Kashmir dispute in a statement by the President of the Security Council, and NOT from the Council’s Annual Report-as reported in a section of press.
“The agenda item entitled, ‘India and Pakistan Question’, which covers Jammu and Kashmir dispute, is duly mentioned in the Annual Report of the Security Council and is also present on its agenda,” Spokesman Mian

Jehangir Iqbal said in a statement. In his statement, the 15-member Council’s President for the current month, British Ambassador Mark Lyall Grant, while presenting the Annual Report to the 192-member assembly, did not mention the Kashmir dispute in the context of unresolved long-running situations, despite the fact decades-old issue is included in the Annual Report.

“We understand this was an inadvertent omission, as Jammu and Kashmir is one of the oldest disputes on agenda of the Security Council,” Ambassador Sial remarked, after Grant’s statement. Meanwhile, Pakistan’s UN Ambassador Abdullah Hussain Haroon, who is on a visit to Pakistan, said there was no question of the Kashmir issue being dropped from the Council’s agenda. “The Security Council Report in its annexures is explicit,” he said in a statement.
“The President of the Security Council, the Permanent Representative of the UK, is amply clear on the subject and is cognizant of the matter. I would request all concerned not to speculate unnecessarily upon the subject”

perhaps the indians think they have a free hand in Sri Lanka too? I guess they still have some pockets of sympathy there, whereas in Kashmir the amount of anti-indian sentiment is truly astonishing

why ?
Or
Or

Or

Are You allright :undecided:

:lol:;)

Back
Top Bottom