What's new

India: Mumbai Woman Beheaded in Gory Tantrik Ritual

Middle Easterners are still slaughtering each other based on religious sects, etc. Europeans are done with that phase a while ago.

Because compared to Europeans, most of the rest are still savages. Indians are doing better by adopting Western values.

Sati pratha was started by Rajput women bcoz of Middle Muslim Eastern invasions dumba$$...:hitwall:

Right, you create rituals because of foreign invasions! :crazy:

I wonder how india looked like before Islamic Civilization(s) took it over and civilized it. I mean, even after all the great poetry, music, legal laws of equality, spirituality, and structural changes that Islam brought to god forsaken india, even today many indians are acting like barbarians...If it wasn't for Islam and its civilization, indian hindus would have been burning women, raping daughters, and giving blood sacrifice to their gods on mass scale!

You're an idiot. You act like this type of shit happens like an epidemic.

India was doing just fine with out Islam. You cant civilize an civilization as old as India's.

We desperately need a Time Machine....Send these idiots along with a few jihadists back to 800A.D.
Hmmm pandits beheaded that poor Women And why Are your dragging jihadists in this topic :hitwall: Our desperate Indians Members Guyyyyys:cheesy:

Hmmm pandits beheaded that poor Women And why Are your dragging jihadists in this topic :hitwall: Our desperate Indians Members Guyyyyys:cheesy:

You can host them jihadists if you want. I want them outta my country along with these ignorant twats. Any problem?

some random magician/psychotic person kills an innocent person, and somehow its traced back to Hinduism lol.

Thats like saying some muslim old farts marry 7 year olds, therefore islamic teachings encourage pedophilia.

some random magician/psychotic person kills an innocent person, and somehow its traced back to Hinduism lol.

Thats like saying some muslim old farts marry 7 year olds, therefore islamic teachings encourage pedophilia.

Nobody has so far linked to Kali managy bali

It will be better for your health to accept the fact about the incident and stop using escape route by bringing other religions into to it

Thank you. You can open a separate thread for that.

This is a thread where an Indian Hindu woman was beheaded by Hindu yogis or whatever they are in a Hinduism related wrongly or falsely ritual.

Precisely, I hold all religions and superstitions in contempt.

India is a deeply superstitious country, lack of education.

Precisely, I hold all religions and superstitions in contempt.

India is a deeply superstitious country, lack of education.

superstition laden thinking has nothing to do with education at all.

If it was then there wont have been manglick shanglick rituals . Even likes of Big B and his family the educated ones fall for superstitions.

Same is case for many of us in subcontinent

Nobody has so far linked to Kali managy bali

It will be better for your health to accept the fact about the incident and stop using escape route by bringing other religions into to it

Once again, lack of education, a highly religious country. To use other examples some African nations kill albinos for black magic like Nigeria.

The solution is to make people understand. Spread education, and weaken the power of religions in the country.

Babas, church leaders and Imams.

superstition laden thinking has nothing to do with education at all.

If it was then there wont have been manglick shanglick rituals . Even likes of Big B and his family the educated ones fall for superstitions.

Same is case for many of us in subcontinent

Didn't I say aggressive promotion of rationalism :angry:

:D

Instead of passively sitting back and let the religious leaders get a free pass, their authority, their beliefs must be constantly questioned.

Once again, lack of education, a highly religious country. To use other examples some African nations kill albinos for black magic like Nigeria.

The solution is to make people understand. Spread education, and weaken the power of religions in the country.

Babas, church leaders and Imams.

Didn't I say aggressive promotion of rationalism :angry:

:D

Instead of passively sitting back and let the religious leaders get a free pass, their authority, their beliefs must be constantly questioned.

:D how many questioned ashwaray marriage to the tree to ward off evil ?

Big B must be spanked by you guys on FB .

Start now

The thread is not about Islam.

Back
Top Bottom